Bellabong
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Balotelli hires human GPS - Page 2 Empty Re: Balotelli hires human GPS

Post by Donuts Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 22:27

Belgera wrote:
Donuts wrote:
Belgera wrote:In a way Balotelli is independent, doing things his way and not following the trends perhaps? Something along these lines. You might get my point. Some might be mistakenly led to believe he is dumb or something without even knowing him personally.
What we do know from him is he is a very bad professional throwing tantrums and causing a lot of troubles, so that is enough reason to dislike him without knowing him wouldn't you think? I think many people dislike him (counting myself) because everyone seems to glorify everything he does and I personally do not understand why.
How is hiring a human GPS amazing?

Well, if his official twitter account tells about some deed of his, it might be a bit more believable than newspapers, though I don't know how you learnt about these tantrums of his. But I remember him doing something positive and good deed or deeds too, or at least I remember some news reporting such, and such could be reasons for someone to like him. But generally even if one acts unprofessionally, that doesn't mean one is dumb or unethical person.

Actually I remember Mario in an interview being asked whether he really did some of the things that rumours told he did, and he said that he did Not do most of those things. But again, don't know how believable were the ones that you read about.
I was more or so talking about all his past coaches comments on him, and or other players who played with him.

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgera Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 22:35

Donuts wrote:
Belgera wrote:
Donuts wrote:
What we do know from him is he is a very bad professional throwing tantrums and causing a lot of troubles, so that is enough reason to dislike him without knowing him wouldn't you think? I think many people dislike him (counting myself) because everyone seems to glorify everything he does and I personally do not understand why.
How is hiring a human GPS amazing?

Well, if his official twitter account tells about some deed of his, it might be a bit more believable than newspapers, though I don't know how you learnt about these tantrums of his. But I remember him doing something positive and good deed or deeds too, or at least I remember some news reporting such, and such could be reasons for someone to like him. But generally even if one acts unprofessionally, that doesn't mean one is dumb or unethical person.

Actually I remember Mario in an interview being asked whether he really did some of the things that rumours told he did, and he said that he did Not do most of those things. But again, don't know how believable were the ones that you read about.
I was more or so talking about all his past coaches comments on him, and or other players who played with him.

How about, does his reputation grow in your eyes if you were to learn that Balotelli also does charitable things? This is from his official website: "Mario doesn’t know how to say no when he has the chance to put a smile on the face of a child in difficulty or with health problems."

Personally, I respect him for helping others.

Belgera
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 22:36

It's easy to be charitable when you are rich, I do not buy into that sort of things as most of it is publicity stunt.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgera Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 22:45

Donuts wrote:It's easy to be charitable when you are rich, I do not buy into that sort of things as most of it is publicity stunt.

I don't consider it impossible, that he really has a good heart. I am willing to believe, that he Does have a good heart. He doesn't seem to be a moneyhungry person either. And I have understood, that he has had a difficult childhood or something, which has probably taught him about life. That can encourage him to help those others also, having himself seen how it is to endure difficulties.

Of course the charitable deeds can be publicity stunts and honest helping at the same time, and that kinda publicity is good.

Belgera
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun 16 Dec 2012 - 0:53

tuddor wrote:he's done at 21 what other players didn't achieve in a life time!
scratch struggling to think of these accomplished achievements.............help me?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun 16 Dec 2012 - 1:31

Lex wrote:
tuddor wrote:he's done at 21 what other players didn't achieve in a life time!
scratch struggling to think of these accomplished achievements.............help me?
Well he did win Champions with Inter but that's all I could think of.. that is of significant value that is.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 16 Dec 2012 - 3:14

he is just unique .... Mario

I love how he doesn't give a f* about anything lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun 16 Dec 2012 - 3:43

Lol!!! Fecking legend... You juz have to admit that with his off-field antics the guy is entertaining us.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun 16 Dec 2012 - 3:47

And the thing is we don't give a feck why he does it... Doesn't matter if he's stupid, if he's a idiot or if he's juz showing off. We juz quite simply love it.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun 16 Dec 2012 - 4:04

Tell you a joke... Ballotelli
Tell you a comedian... Ballotelli
Tell you a footballer who is a joke and commedian.... Ballotelli
:coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 9:12

It's okay to try to be different if the trend is... stupid, or unnecessary to follow. Using a proper GPS is not stupid and seems necessary for someone who needs to find their way.

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 16:53

he just gave 800 pounds to a cab driver, thats philanthropy if u ask me.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 23:37

common lads, thi is so random it would make anyone laugh so hard
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 0:15

The man's very immature, does very stupid things and generally acts like a knob (see the "Camotelli" thread, the stupid attempted backheel in pre-season, him letting people set fireworks off in his house and the goal he scored last season with his shoulder. ) but gets praised for it. :facepalm:

When did being irresponsible and acting like a child when you are a fully grown man become admirable?
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: