McAgger
The Franchise
dmize
Gil
Blue Barrett
26 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:13 pm

I thought he dominated Durant- not statistically, but he clearly had more influence over the direction of the games. Even Westbrook I felt carried the series alot. Alot of it was getting timely rebounds when they really had to be gotten, offensive boards particularly were huge.

Rebounding is a semi-issue I have with Durant. Not that he can't rebound but I don't think he picks his times and spots right. When they desperately need him on the boards he's running the break and when he needs to be running the break sometimes he's back there collecting rebounds.I think he needs to work on finding a balance.

Clear MVP this season though.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:07 pm

:bow:

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Swagg wrote:
The C's gave us trouble, but then there was game 6 and we all know what happened there..

Wouldn't even have been a game 6 had game 2 been officiated properly. Not calling face rakes ftw, lol.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:55 pm

dmize wrote:
Swagg wrote:
The C's gave us trouble, but then there was game 6 and we all know what happened there..

Wouldn't even have been a game 6 had game 2 been officiated properly. Not calling face rakes ftw, lol.

You mad bro?

Very Happy
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Swagg wrote:
dmize wrote:
Swagg wrote:

You mad bro?

Very Happy

Crying or Very sad Yes.

At least our big three won in their first year. Bostons former big 3 > yours :coffee:

edit: I hate to be that "couldve" guy but Boston actually got real unlucky after they won their first. Garnetts injury certainly cost us a title, and last year against Miami. Oh well.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:02 pm

Yes... You guys have been unlucky I agree

Buttttttttttt....... Our big three are better and will win more championships

KG > Bosh

LeBron + Wade > Pierce + Allen
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:09 pm

Swagg wrote:Yes... You guys have been unlucky I agree

Buttttttttttt....... Our big three are better and will win more championships

KG > Bosh

LeBron + Wade > Pierce + Allen

Individually yes, but the Celtics were a much more of a team right from the beginning.

If you win another title then definitely, but Ray Allen's undercover for the Celtics to sabotage the Heats season once the playoffs hit. Twisted Evil
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:14 pm

Yeah you guys jelled quicker because they all knew their roles.. It took a while for D-Wade to realize who's the boss :coffee:

Ray saw the light bro, he jumped off of the sinking ship Very Happy
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:16 pm

dmize wrote:
Swagg wrote:

vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Swagg wrote:
Ray saw the light bro, he jumped off of the sinking ship Very Happy

He was right to do that. He woulda been dangled in trade talks all year, hell, even Pierce isn't safe.

Ainge only threw in the no-trade clause because he knew Rays mind was already made up, and that would make Ray the enemy.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Who do you guys want to see in the Dunk Contest?

I wanna see Gerald Green and James White for sure.
Westbrook has said he wants to do it either this year or next. Paul George is also rumored.

Wish Andre Drummond would get asked.

what other 6'11 guy can take off from the free throw line:

Lost the ball near the end, but I have no doubt he can pull that dunk off.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:26 pm

I thin yall need to look up the definition of dominate to be really honest.

When two player guard each other most of the game and both put up 30, neither got dominated.

One might of edged it, but again, you need to look up the definition of dominate.

Dominate is Olujuwon - Robinson...Shaq - everyone Nets big man.

The "boy and man" shit is just media hyperbole. He scored on him in the post...well yeah...He is 50lbs heavier...

Lebron could do the same exact thing when KD is 27 years old..its match ups..ones big and strong, ones skilled and can shoot. Nothing to do with age at all. Out 2-3 wing guys, who can match Bron is strength, man or boy?

They were more or less the same level, Lebron edged it, thats it.

The Heat dominated the series after the no call in game 2, everyone can see that.

Westbrook carried the series? LOL

He is the only thing standing in KD's way for a title, if he didnt have the I.Q of a bar of soap they would be a shoe in for the title. He alone is the only reason I dont think they have it on lock.

KD better at shooting and creating shots "only"? Thats a damn pretty big only Laughing

He is also clutch as shit, whereas Lebron is not.

The Celtics game 6? Yes, the Heat turned it up, Bosh coming back and matching KG was the key to it. However, that was a super motivated, hungry Heat..lets see if they can turn it up again. I know the C's can.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:32 pm

I had LBJ as the best player in the league last year, but it's Durant this year.

He deserves MVP and I hope he wins it.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:34 pm

LeBron imposed his will on OKC, he took his game and used it to will the team to victory.. KD is a big time scorer sure, but he cant go off for 50 every game and try to win that way..

LeBron's game is easier to dominate with since he CAN DO IT ALL.. Like I said though, I don't think he dominated the individual battle.. Just the series as a whole

And yes that's all he's better at, Larry Bird was a better shooter than Michael so he's better then?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:34 pm

dmize wrote:Who do you guys want to see in the Dunk Contest?

Westbrook has said he wants to do it either this year or next. Paul George is also rumored.

White and Green will have a crazy showdown, if those two aint in it the NBA have lost their minds. White has distance and acrobatics and Green has up's and creativity..great battle.

Westbrook...got bounce and power, dont think he got the creativity though.

I would like to maybe see Alonzo Gee, he seems like he might have something..maybe he more of a game dunker though, im not sure yet.

Always thought Rudy Gay has the right mix of everything, dont know if he is intrested though.

Has Shannon Brown been in one?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Swagg wrote:LeBron imposed his will on OKC, he took his game and used it to will the team to victory.. KD is a big time scorer sure, but he cant go off for 50 every game and try to win that way..

LeBron's game is easier to dominate with since he CAN DO IT ALL.. Like I said though, I don't think he dominated the individual battle.. Just the series as a whole

And yes that's all he's better at, Larry Bird was a better shooter than Michael so he's better then?

Durant CREATES his shot better and easier than LBJ because he can drive and shot from deep.

Jordan could do the same so Bird didnt have that over him.

LBJ jumper still comes and goes from game to game. If you keep him out the paint you can slow him, its just incredibly hard to keep him out the paint. The other 3 will take what you give and still turn your lights out.

So yeah, that comparison doesnt really work.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Right now and for the most part Westbrook is somewhat a burden, but to me in the finals it was different. He may have took some bad shots and what not but he was everywhere.

Incredibly important transition D and D , coming up with big offensive rebounds and slashing up the Heat's defense routinely.

The role players won the series for Miami , but I thought Westbrook carried an equal load as Durant for just this one series.

I also hate when people say what you say. You trying to say take Westbrook out the team and they win a title? Because that ain't happening.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:38 pm

The Franchise wrote:
dmize wrote:Who do you guys want to see in the Dunk Contest?

White and Green will have a crazy showdown, if those two aint in it the NBA have lost their minds. White has distance and acrobatics and Green has up's and creativity..great battle.

Westbrook...got bounce and power, dont think he got the creativity though.

I would like to maybe see Alonzo Gee, he seems like he might have something..maybe he more of a game dunker though, im not sure yet.

Always thought Rudy Gay has the right mix of everything, dont know if he is intrested though.

Has Shannon Brown been in one?

Gee has been rumored, I think. Would be a good choice.

Rudy was in the 09(or 08) dunk contest and was just okay. I think he's a better in-game dunker. If he did it again, I'm sure he'd do better.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Right now and for the most part Westbrook is somewhat a burden, but to me in the finals it was different. He may have took some bad shots and what not but he was everywhere.

Incredibly important transition D and D , coming up with big offensive rebounds and slashing up the Heat's defense routinely.

The role players won the series for Miami , but I thought Westbrook carried an equal load as Durant for just this one series.

I also hate when people say what you say. He can have the IQ of a pigeon but take him out the team and the Clippers or the Spurs take them in 5.

Yes, I didnt say they should take him out the team..I am saying his stupidity lessens all the great things he does..lessens, not makes irrelevant.

With Westbrooks talent, if he was a little bit smarter more consistently, they would be near unstoppable.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:42 pm

LeBron can create his shot very well though, his jumper is just not money like KD's.. KD's a MUCH better shooter, but the creating part is close

Even scoring as a whole they're comparable, LeBron has a pretty damn high career regular season and playoff scoring average.. He gets his buckets in different ways

All around shooting is what goes in KD and Bird's favor.. But all around excellence is what gives LeBron and MJ the edge over these two
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:45 pm

i don't think heat would've won if Avery Bradley came back. Look how much he had provided for us in term of defense....
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:48 pm

I get that. At the same time I think it comes with the territory. The guy has ridiculous intensity and is just up and down up and down- I don't think decision making can ever be his strong point.

He looks bad when they slow it down. He gets assists but he telegraphs them as well, he gets predictable when he has the ball. I think he would thrive in a role where they had a distributor and a floor spacer at the top of the key.

Imagine if they made a push for Jason Kidd this summer. Unstoppable right there.

And as I said- Durant in his own way needs to be smarter at times as well. It's not like he's the only player with issues on the squad.It gets magnified because his role is a bit outside where it should be.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:51 pm

vizkosity wrote:i don't think heat would've won if Avery Bradley came back. Look how much he had provided for us in term of defense....

Also a good point. He was definitely missed.

And we would've saw more of this:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:53 pm

Swagg wrote:LeBron can create his shot very well though, his jumper is just not money like KD's.. KD's a MUCH better shooter, but the creating part is close

Even scoring as a whole they're comparable, LeBron has a pretty damn high career regular season and playoff scoring average.. He gets his buckets in different ways

All around shooting is what goes in KD and Bird's favor.. But all around excellence is what gives LeBron and MJ the edge over these two

He is not a trustworthy midrange shooters, he doesn't have a post game, no fadeway. He has less moves and can be less trusted to finish whatever moves he does have,. I call that not being able to create as well lol.

I saw a stat the other day- he's finishing some ridiculous percentage (75%)at the rim and taking a third of his shots there. Just how much of his scoring comes from that area is ridiculous.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Green has insane elevation but mediocre body control and style.

Flight White would destroy him in my opinion.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:56 pm

LeBron has worse post moves than Dwight. I mean its laughably bad.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next