7amood11
Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
Swanhends
BarrileteCosmico
30 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Are all top 4 leagues sentenced? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are all top 4 leagues sentenced?

Post by S Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:01 pm

It doesnt mean much Mole..They have conceded a paltry 7 goals with Boateng in the backline..And besides they would just outscore the opposition if there are regular slip ups in their defense as they have too many attacking options in their armory..I mean to think that quality players such as Shaqiri,Mandzukic,Pizarro are their bench options, it says a lot tbh.Only concern for them now is Badstuber is out injured but its not a 'huge loss' as far as i'm concerned.

In the last 20 years ,Bayern havent failed to win the league for 3 years in a row..Just saying.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Are all top 4 leagues sentenced? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are all top 4 leagues sentenced?

Post by Arquitecto Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:City have only lost one game all season Arq they may not have been playing well but they have been getting results for the most part.

I never rule out anything in this league too many times i have seen 6 and even 10 point leads go in a flash.

Mole, you and I both know City have won and drawn by a hairs length and their fortune looks to be running out since their performances aren't exactly improving. One loss yes but by the way they've been playing it doesn't represent their strength and consistency in many ways. I see your point but by your experience in knowing United its all but over.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:07 pm

La Liga - Yes
Italy - No
EPL - No
Ligue 1 - No

Oh, the 4th was probably meant to be German League - Yes.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:23 pm

La liga is over because Mous charm is wearing off and Madrid look awful! Athleticism will not catch up to Barcelona. La liga is trully done.

Premier league even though the 6 points is not big Man utd look like the team to beat. Man city should be call Man shitty! Their manager is a huge joke albecause they have talent. Chelsea are rebuilding and they just want to qualify for the CL they won't be challenging.

Bundlesliga is over. Bayern are strong and the depth is there to see. Dortmund will be focusing on CL without depth they can't do two at a time. This is already showing. They are losing and tieing games they should be winning. Bayern are too strong to go on a kissing streak.

Seria A is just weak this year. The quality in the league has gone down and you can't argue that. Juventus look the most consistent and should win the league. I see Inter challenging but Juve should come up winners in the end.

Ligue 1 is interesting I thought PSG would win comfortably but the others are challenging and they are dropping points so it has become the most interesting league right now.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:30 pm

Juve will be back to only a 4 pt lead by next week... 2nd half of the season is going to be harder for Juve then first half...
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:24 pm

@Arqui

Bayern have a severe CB problem again. The only proper CB is Dante, as Javi Martínez will likely keep playing DM. Boateng is always an accident waiting to happen, and I will put the mantle of silence over Daniel Van Buyten... I think the wonderful defensive record will soon evaporate, unless Manuel Neuer regains his near-invincible Schalke form.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:38 pm

I was about to write something similar in response to white_star;
while Bayern will still most likely win the league, it is far from over.

First off, their squad might be deeper than it was last season, but already Badstuber is out for the rest of the season, negating the signing of Dante. Tymo is now finally past it, and Gustavo hasn't played again, yet, making the Martinez signing a great one, but really not adding to their depth.

Yes, they got Mandzukic and Pizarro now, but since Gomez didn't get injured last season I hardly see how that's a huge improvement when you argue depth; Robben is as injured as he's always been - the only real asset Bayern have now is Shaqiri, and that will really help them unless him, Müller, or Ribéry get injured.

There's still too much that can happen, while Dortmund showed against ManCity what their bench can do, and I do hold their 2nd string with the likes of Perisic and Leitner in quite high regard, not to mention that Schieber is a better finisher than Lewandowski, albeit the latter is the far better all around forward and player.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:38 pm

And I don't even know why I didn't even mention Leverkusen, who have a lot of players hitting fine form, including top strikers Kießling and Schürrle, es well as having a strong defense and a good, dirty, gritty, midfield.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 pm

Neverkusen for a reason Viva you know that Razz
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:43 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:And I don't even know why I didn't even mention Leverkusen, who have a lot of players hitting fine form, including top strikers Kießling and Schürrle, es well as having a strong defense and a good, dirty, gritty, midfield.

Ya but they like to choke so I would rather put my money on Bvb if anything.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:15 am

watch us bottle it

banana
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:23 am

rwo power wrote:@Arqui

Bayern have a severe CB problem again. The only proper CB is Dante, as Javi Martínez will likely keep playing DM. Boateng is always an accident waiting to happen, and I will put the mantle of silence over Daniel Van Buyten... I think the wonderful defensive record will soon evaporate, unless Manuel Neuer regains his near-invincible Schalke form.

Like i said they would probably outscore the opposition to cover their defensive lapses Laughing

There have been many games this season where Bayern have won by a 3 goals or more margin.48 goals scored in 17 games.Even statistically speaking they more or less average 3 goals per game.

Either ways they'll be looking to sign a new defender anyway.

Last edited by Surag on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:24 am

Jens Keller.

Tell me more about him.

Despite the pessimism , I don't think our league is over yet. It's not difficult for me to imagine Barca drawing a couple games, perhaps losing to either Atletico or Espanyol in the return legs.

I look forward to them playing Malaga as well.

The problem is on our end. I don't know if we can just go on a long run of winning, but teams have come back in worse situations...and against Barca teams of similar strength.

In about 5 months under Ramos a team centred around Gago and Lass almost erased a +10 point deficit. I can see this team doing the same if Mourinhio grew a brain and we got back some injured players and threw in some luck.

The most important thing is I'm confident we can get a win against Barca themselves if we need it.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:26 am

The problem with Serie A is that all of Juve's competitors started the league weaker. Both Inter and Milan have proven that they can beat Juve. Milan is coming back with a vengeance after one of the worst starts to the season ever, but are still way too far off to challenge. Inter have lost their momentum. Napoli are inconsistent and just got docked 2 points for matchfixing + Canna suspended. Fiorentina is stuttering. Lazio is playing well, but don't have the quality to go all the way. Roma recently put together some wins only to lose to Chievo in their last game.

My point is that even if Juve's rivals pick up form and play like champions for the rest of the season, Juve, with their current buffer, are consistent enough to avoid being chased down.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:53 am

Le Samourai wrote:Jens Keller.
Tell me more about him.
Jens Keller is pretty good as youth coach. He trained both VfB Stuttgart U19 and FC Schalke U17 very well; both youth teams became champions of their groups. He was less successful as chief coach with the VfB Stuttgart seniors, though, where he was sacked 2 months after taking over from Christian Gross.

Right now the point average per match he reached with the Schalke U17 is impeccable (3.00 after 14 matches banana ) and if he would be just as successful with the seniors, he could achieve great things. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:56 am

rwo power wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Jens Keller.
Tell me more about him.
Jens Keller is pretty good as youth coach. He trained both VfB Stuttgart U19 and FC Schalke U17 very well; both youth teams became champions of their groups. He was less successful as chief coach with the VfB Stuttgart seniors, though, where he was sacked 2 months after taking over from Christian Gross.

Right now the point average per match he reached with the Schalke U17 is impeccable (3.00 after 14 matches banana ) and if he would be just as successful with the seniors, he could achieve great things. ^^

Success on his resume is I suppose somewhat important but what are the standout aspects of his teams?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Well, Jens Keller wants to play a more attacking style. Unfortunately I haven't seen his youth teams and I can just rely on what he said in the PK, which wasn't too exhaustive. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:40 pm

Bump!

Bundesliga and La Liga are over!
Serie A: I am starting to doubt Juventus, Napoli please!
EPL, still a two race horse!
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:45 pm

18 point lead for now Bayern Laughing The Gap is even lesser in La Liga. Laughing

I think Bayern fans should be getting their Champagne bottles out by now tbh.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:La Liga and Serie A are over.

BL and PL are not IMO.... the PL is always unpredictable and any team could drop points at any time.

Come again ? Laughing

BL,PL and La Liga are all done and dusted.Serie A is probably the only league where i could see the title race going down to the wire.PSG are in their gear now in Ligue 1 so i think they would pretty much wrap it up as well.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Surag on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:United have it in the bag....

:coffee:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:08 am

Well, I guess now Bundesliga is over... Very Happy
I wasn't convinced before the winter break though.

I hope it isn't as one-sided next year, though chances are good with how Dortmund and Neverkusen are looking.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:33 am

The only reason Serie A isn't over is because Chiellini and Asamoah have been unavailable.

Asamoah is now back all you need now is Chiellini to get back fit and Serie A will be over quicker than you can say Degree in Company Management.

Napoli won't last the pace.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:51 am

Bundesliga just over now? Laughing

The league was over 2 months ago (around early december) with Bayern completely dominating the league and Dortmund not exactly catching up. Bayern probably already are keeping their bayerisches bier cold for the celebration by now.

Premier League was a more tricky one but for the ones who have watched it for over 10 years already knew that United would win the league and this pathetic Man City wouldn't stand a chance. Ugly football or not, United are a level above every other team in the league right now.

@Mole Chellini and Asamoah were huge losses but Juventus' stutter in form came to poor form as a whole. Their overall play, confidence and momentum dropped while some other teams employing some fantastic tactical plans vs them. Asamoah's replacements didn't replicate his excellent but Cacares' did a fantastic job in the back line (despite Cheillio's understated importantance). It came down to a drop in form as a whole.

Napoli don't have the depth (which has been the case for years) but with them throwing all their eggs into one basket on the Scudetto, you never know.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:09 am

Like I said earlier, no one else has the consistency to compete with juve
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:58 am

Juventus have the Champions League to worry about, whilst Napoli have conveniently knocked themselves out of the Europa League so that they can focus all of their energy in the league, this after bringing in further reinforcements in January. Juventus remain favourites, certainly, however people are underestimating how much of a mentally and physically taxing challenge going deep in Europe will be.

Napoli were playing Hamsik as a defensive midfielder, with Insigne, El Khadhouri, Pandev, Cavani and Calaio all on the pitch against Lazio. That tells you all you need to know about Napoli's investment in chasing the scudetto. The club will likely never have a greater opportunity to snatch what would be a famous league title in a long, long time and they will go all out for it.

Whilst I stress that Juventus remain favourites, as their European journey may yet be cut short, they also have to play away to Roma, Napoli, Inter, Lazio and Sampdoria, whilst entertaining Milan at home. It's far too early to suggest that Serie A is over, however the next month could potentially end the challenge.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next