Rev
Wilson37
urbaNRoots
furiouswindbottom
6unner
El Gunner
10 posters

Go down

What to do with Thomas Eisfeld? Empty What to do with Thomas Eisfeld?

Post by El Gunner Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:23 am

As we all know Eisfeld is a young attacking midfielder with very good potential to become, if not special, at least a key/important player for us in the future.

With Cazorla as first choice AM, and Rosicky back-up in that position, and even Ramsey who gets the nod in that position every now and then. Wouldn't it be best if we loan him out to another PL team? Juz like we did with Wilshere. Maybe even to a Championship team?

IMO, it's better for a player to be getting first team professional game time then juz playing for the reserve team. Your thoughts?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

What to do with Thomas Eisfeld? Empty Re: What to do with Thomas Eisfeld?

Post by 6unner Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:35 am

If it were me I would loan ramsey out and give time to Eisfeld behind Santi and Rosicky.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by furiouswindbottom Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:23 am

6unner wrote:If it were me I would loan ramsey out and give time to Eisfeld behind Santi and Rosicky.

Pretty much agree. Eisfeld should get Ramsey's position in the squad. Ramsey should have been loaned out for a season to try and get his game back on track.
furiouswindbottom
furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:30 am

Yes... I think we would all love that.

But lets be a little bit more realistic. This is Wenger and his love for Ramsey after all. I don't think that's going to happen.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by furiouswindbottom Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:23 am

El Gunner wrote:Yes... I think we would all love that.

But lets be a little bit more realistic. This is Wenger and his love for Ramsey after all. I don't think that's going to happen.

He's just given him a 15 million pound contract. I hope he does show he is worth it. Can't see it though. I shit my pants when he plays for us.
furiouswindbottom
furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:56 am

As far as I know Arsenal are looking to send him on loan to a PL/Championship club. Reading and Cardiff interested.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:33 pm

I am sad that for some unknown reasons some Arsenal players keep getting chances when they are poor and some very promising players keep being loaned out and finally sold for a small fee..
I want to see more of Eisfield and Ryo..
We dont have a good winger.. So instead we keep playing CM there.. Why not give these chances to youngsters like Ryo, instead we keep playing Gervinho and Ramsey.. May be Wenger is stubborn that he wants to prove that his players are good..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:54 am

Can't see him getting enough minutes at the moment at Arsenal down to the fact that we're out of the Capital One Cup and our FA Cup game against Swansea is a must win for obvious reasons.

He'll be 20 this month,it's now or never for him so I think he'll be smart enough and join a decent side on loan this transfer period and prove his worth to this club.
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:27 am

Wilson37 wrote:I am sad that for some unknown reasons some Arsenal players keep getting chances when they are poor and some very promising players keep being loaned out and finally sold for a small fee..
We dont have a good winger.. So instead we keep playing CM there.. Why not give these chances to youngsters like Ryo, instead we keep playing Gervinho and Ramsey.. May be Wenger is stubborn that he wants to prove that his players are good..
Wilson37 wrote:I am sad that for some unknown reasons some Arsenal players keep getting chances when they are poor and some very promising players keep being loaned out and finally sold for a small fee..

Typical of Arsenal in the last 4ish years, instead of giving people like Vela, Ryo, Merida, Coquelin more first team exposure we persist with players like Gervinho and Ramsey out of position half the time who consistently fail to impress.

It is something I seriously struggle to understand. I am not exaggerating when I say there are youth team players that would put in better performances compared to Gervinho.
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:33 am

wenger used to be amazing at spotting young talent and playing them, doesnt seem like that is the case any more, he just doesnt want to give our youngsters a chance which is sad.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:33 am

Merida plays in the Segunda,Ryo's constantly injured while Vela isn't consistent enough.

I agree with Coquelin though, it's baffling how underrated he is. No
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:40 am

dont know why merida was mentioned, that guy clearly wasn't good enough, the most one footed midfielder i have ever seen.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:59 pm

Merida showed class and intelligence on the ball when he was at Arsenal, I'm not fussed about how his situation is now because he's never been given the run of games he needed.

Both Ramsey and Gervinho are clearly not good enough, would probably struggle playing for mid table teams let alone a team trying to get into the CL and they have had far more chances than those I mentioned.

They have no excuse its just down to them being crap footballers period.
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by source-football Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Like others have said this is topic, I think ramsey should go on loan since his leg break he hasn't been the same player but i think a loan to a mid table team would be good for him. When ramsey is on loan we should promote eisfeld and give him ramsey place in the squad
source-football
source-football
Prospect
Prospect

http://source-football.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:03 pm

source-football wrote:Like others have said this is topic, I think ramsey should go on loan since his leg break he hasn't been the same player but i think a loan to a mid table team would be good for him. When ramsey is on loan we should promote eisfeld and give him ramsey place in the squad
Why would anyone take Ramsey on loan, he has looked worse this season than he did last season, its hard to believe.
And my question about Eisfeld is that if Wenger is such a good judge of talent, why hasn't Eisfeld been used more by him?
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum