Be/\/ceCALI
S
LeBéninois
RealGunner
Blue Barrett
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lionel Messi - FIFA Ballon d'Or winner for a record 4th time - Page 2 Empty Re: Lionel Messi - FIFA Ballon d'Or winner for a record 4th time

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Lex wrote:LOOOOL

Lionel Messi - FIFA Ballon d'Or winner for a record 4th time - Page 2 Lmfao11

Who took this? lol its just so wrong. :bow:

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Lionel Messi - FIFA Ballon d'Or winner for a record 4th time - Page 2 Empty Re: Lionel Messi - FIFA Ballon d'Or winner for a record 4th time

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 pm

The only challenge he has its RVP imo, if United win the CL and EPL he will win it.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Lionel Messi - FIFA Ballon d'Or winner for a record 4th time - Page 2 Messi-iniesta-cristianoronaldo-afp5

Obviously the Getafe goal and Espanyol hand of god weren't enough. rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Lex wrote:LOOOOL

Lionel Messi - FIFA Ballon d'Or winner for a record 4th time - Page 2 Lmfao11
At least Ronaldo won the best player in europe awa... well, um, at least he got the best player in la lig... no? erm ... at least he won goal.coms top 50 award?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:48 pm

white_star wrote:
pUsHa wrote:They used to give it to guys who won the most and we're the most influential players in their NT and Club ... If you scored 80 goals and won only the CDR it doesnt mean squat , but hey it's Messi ... who cares if Iniesta or Xavi we're winning the CL and then the WC and EC ... it should've never been an award to the best player , but a most valuable player ...

Or you should open your eyes and tell me how many times does Somone score 91 goals in a season? Some players don't even score that much over a few seasons. I am talking about the highest level here.

Nobody cares how much you scored , if you team didnt win squat you can score 200 goals in a season by me ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:15 am

Fortunately, you're not the one in charge of these events
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:18 am

With every win his choice of clothing gets more weirder.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:28 am

there is no doubt in Messi's talent but if i were to choose i would choose casillas , i don't know what a goal keeper should do to win Bd'or . i know for sure that winning Euro 2012 and La Liga is considered not good enough but what is good enough i don't know
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:33 am

Spain won the Euros and Madrid won La Liga. They got their trophies and Casillas got his medals.

This trophy is for the best individual player. In terms of what they do in their respective positions, Messi is miles better.

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:34 am

If Celtic win the CL and SPL, does that mean Wanyama should win the award next season?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:37 am

Well deserved. Ronaldo rofl
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:41 am

Epoto wrote:there is no doubt in Messi's talent but if i were to choose i would choose casillas , i don't know what a goal keeper should do to win Bd'or . i know for sure that winning Euro 2012 and La Liga is considered not good enough but what is good enough i don't know
Lex wrote:Spain won the Euros and Madrid won La Liga. They got their trophies and Casillas got his medals.

This trophy is for the best individual player. In terms of what they do in their respective positions, Messi is miles better.

Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:45 am

heskey should have won it, he has more EPL goals than Messi.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:34 am

He just wanted to support his idol Sad
rofl idk what he was thinking with that outfit but eh the man can do whatever he wants considering it probably costs more then all my clothes put together.
Lionel Messi - FIFA Ballon d'Or winner for a record 4th time - Page 2 Messia10
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:55 am

To be honest if I was a voter, Messi would only have 2 instead of 4.

09- Messi
10- Sneijder
11- Xavi
12- Messi
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:07 am

" The suit received a decidedly mixed reaction on Twitter, with some people joking that each of the dots on Messi's suit symbolized a goal(he tallied a record 91 goals in 69 games in 2012)".

rofl

Last edited by gondov on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:08 am

Raptorgunner wrote:The only challenge he has its RVP imo, if United win the CL and EPL he will win it.

wtf? hahaha RVP isnt even better than benzema or ibra.... or even falcao.... wake me up when he wins something big
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:09 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:The only challenge he has its RVP imo, if United win the CL and EPL he will win it.

wtf? hahaha RVP isnt even better than benzema or ibra.... or even falcao.... wake me up when he wins something big

You kidding right? He is all over Benzema... It's close with Ibra and Falcao though...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:10 am

I'll rate benzema and Higgy when they play more than half the season :I'mveryunoriginal:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by black mamba Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:20 am

Lionel Messi - FIFA Ballon d'Or winner for a record 4th time - Page 2 Jmfrhezacx9qt9rlrcrp

windkick wrote:To be honest if I was a voter, Messi would only have 2 instead of 4.

09- Messi
10- Sneijder
11- Xavi
12- Messi

LOL ,, 4 times well deserved
black mamba
black mamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:02 am

Real Kandahar wrote:

lol what. I hate RVP guts but dude please
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:12 am

I love how RVP has apparantly become a Ballon d'Or contender now by just doing the same thing he did in an Arsenal shirt last season when United fans were claiming that Rooney was the better player. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:39 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:

This post is not to put down this poster or anything but I see a lot of people on here and the other best 11 thread acting like Falcao is behind RVP, Ibra or even Benzema that you can argue Ibra or Benzema is better then RVP or vice versa but Falcao is somehow behind them.

I think since a lot of you are very Eurocentric on here you are forgetting about the total monster Colombia is turning into and how Falcao is not only ripping Europe apart and that's all of Europe not just Spain as seen in the Supercup vs Chelsea and Europa League but also South American qualifying which in my book is one of the best tournaments in the world.

Falcao at this moment and through the last year is the best striker in the world and I'm part Swedish so I like Ibra a lot but no other striker really comes close to Falcao's form for club and country and I mean it's not even close.

Also you guys need to open your eyes and start watching Colombia if you haven't seen them they are going to be similar to Uruguay in the last World Cup and are hitting there stride and players are coming into there prime at the perfect time to dominate some of your favorite teams in Europe and I'm talking about the big guns in Europe. Colombia is no joke anymore.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:59 pm

pUsHa wrote:
white_star wrote:
pUsHa wrote:They used to give it to guys who won the most and we're the most influential players in their NT and Club ... If you scored 80 goals and won only the CDR it doesnt mean squat , but hey it's Messi ... who cares if Iniesta or Xavi we're winning the CL and then the WC and EC ... it should've never been an award to the best player , but a most valuable player ...

Or you should open your eyes and tell me how many times does Somone score 91 goals in a season? Some players don't even score that much over a few seasons. I am talking about the highest level here.

Nobody cares how much you scored , if you team didnt win squat you can score 200 goals in a season by me ...

Unfortunately your opinion doesn't matter in world football so move on.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:00 pm

windkick wrote:To be honest if I was a voter, Messi would only have 2 instead of 4.

09- Messi
10- Sneijder
11- Xavi
12- Messi

If I would vote then Messi would have 4 ballon d'or seeing as ballon d'or is awarding the player who has the best individual performances AND NOT who has won the most trophies in a year. And while there exist some player who has somewhat close stats or trophy cabinet, there has not been anyone close to Messi when it comes to combining them + the thing that actually matters the most I.E performances.

And I would like to know what logic you have to give Xavi the ballon d'or in 2011 when Messi was easily better than him. Motm in the 5-0 against Real Madrid, 2 goals against Real Madrid(he dribble like 4-5 players in the 2nd) and he was MOTM in the CL final. If there was a year that Xavi deserved the ballon d'or then it would have been in 2010, but even then he wasnt Spains best player at the WC, that was Iniesta and Villa..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:53 am

Real Kandahar wrote:

I don't think you have watched RVP tbh. The soul reason why Arsenal pretty much did well in the PL with all those goals and probably out of memory the top scorer in the PL ATM as well as last season...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next