Great Leader Sprucenuce
Toffer Harley
Mr. Moratti
danyjr
LeBĂ©ninois
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Inter's selling Sneijder for 10 m - Page 2 Empty Re: Inter's selling Sneijder for 10 m

Post by Gemini Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:01 am

Isn't his name alone worth the 10m to someone? Well anyway I would love to see his career revived he's an exciting talent, hopefully not in Turkey though.

Would be surprised if he didn't end up at a high level probably psg anzhi or spurs etc maybe even city after their europe campaign he would definitely bolster the experience there.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Inter's selling Sneijder for 10 m - Page 2 Empty Re: Inter's selling Sneijder for 10 m

Post by chinomaster182 Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:59 am

I'm sad to see that Wes is leaving for that kind of sum, even less then what we bought him for.

But little can be done, almost no club will touch him with that kind of wages.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:30 am

We are talking about a player who could have and should have won the Balon d'Or a few seasons ago not some scrub like Song who, by the way, Barcelona had obviously shown interest in.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:44 am

yes he should've won it in 2010 - wins treble and has an incredible WC, still loses. 2010 was his year and i honestly think that not winning it that year helped kill some motivation mentally for him.

since then, other than a good performance or two for inter i've watched of him, he's never looked the same. Funny thing is that even if Oranje won the WC, Messi still would've won the ballon d'or that year bounce

like i said, one of the best in the world when fit and in form. hope we can see him play well again because he's such an exciting player to watch.

dany- Song became a scrub after he left, unless you already considered him one before that
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:45 am

Shocked
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2