LIVE - Juve - Genoa talks for Immobile. For Conte Padoin is untouchable. Genoa now wants Marrone

4 posters

Go down

LIVE - Juve - Genoa talks for Immobile. For Conte Padoin is untouchable. Genoa now wants Marrone  Empty LIVE - Juve - Genoa talks for Immobile. For Conte Padoin is untouchable. Genoa now wants Marrone

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:15 am

4:02 - EXCLUSIVE TJ - REQUESTS OF THE GENOA JUVE - According to reports collected by our Nicolò Schira, Genoa had some requests to Juventus in exchange for the go-ahead for Ciro Immobile. The management rossoblù would ask the loan of Brown and assistance in finding another striker who can replace the young striker Campania.

13:45 - Padoin untouchable TO COUNT - Beyond the injuries and the absence of Asamoah, Simone Padoin is a player on which Conte bit much, so it is possible that uploads a green light from the technical to the sale of ' the former Atalanta Genoa, as part of the Building. This was sent to the referring Vinovo Sky Sports, Paul Aghemo.

13:40 - PROPERTY-JUVE, SMOKED WHITE NON DISCOUNTED - It is so obvious that Juventus can close to property. The club Juventus, in fact, is not even willing to spend for the second half of the tag property - reports Sky Sports - then you will only if - to put it Marotta - will be an economically advantageous.

13:45 - Padoin AT GENOA ONLY ITEMS - In the last hours is a rumor of a possible inclusion of Simone Padoin in negotiations that could bring Ciro Immobile at Juventus. According to Sky Sports, however, it is just rumors, nothing concrete.

13:35 - JUVE-GENOA: MEETING IN PROGRESS FOR PROPERTY ... - It 'going on right this minute in the match between Genoa and Juventus to discuss the future of Ciro Immobile. The news reporter for Sky Sports, Gianluca Di Marzio. "Striker is co-owned, the Juve asked to Genoa. Property now wants Juve, expect news from the summit.'s Meeting is in progress ..." the journalist explains on its website.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

LIVE - Juve - Genoa talks for Immobile. For Conte Padoin is untouchable. Genoa now wants Marrone  Empty Re: LIVE - Juve - Genoa talks for Immobile. For Conte Padoin is untouchable. Genoa now wants Marrone

Post by juventus101 Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:50 am

Give them Padoin! We better not give them Marrone, what a mistake that would be!
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

LIVE - Juve - Genoa talks for Immobile. For Conte Padoin is untouchable. Genoa now wants Marrone  Empty Re: LIVE - Juve - Genoa talks for Immobile. For Conte Padoin is untouchable. Genoa now wants Marrone

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:56 am

juventus101 wrote:Give them Padoin! We better not give them Marrone, what a mistake that would be!

Why not give them anyone? WE are the bigger team force them !

Padoin is really great player who can cove every position and so far has been amazing same for Marrone
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:57 am

I more meant that if it had to be one of them, id much rather offload Padoin. Id like to keep both though as well.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:07 am

Marrone may move on a loan soon anyways, whether now or in the summer. When healthy and no players are on international duty, our midfield is too crowded to give him quality time. We may need to give him a loan move just to make him happy. If a loan of Marrone helps bring back a striker, I'm fine with that. I would prefer to offload Padoin, but Conte loves him, so that's not likely to happen.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:12 am

I think Marrone needs to go out on loan...from what I have seen of him I am not too impressed! For me Pogba is league's ahead of him!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down