Juve blocked all negotiations for Drogba and Anelka. OL president lowers the price for Lopez, tomorrow Patiri is there to finalize the transfer?

Go down

Juve blocked all negotiations for Drogba and Anelka. OL president lowers the price for Lopez, tomorrow Patiri is there to finalize the transfer?  Empty Juve blocked all negotiations for Drogba and Anelka. OL president lowers the price for Lopez, tomorrow Patiri is there to finalize the transfer?

Post by DeviAngel Fri 25 Jan 2013, 00:09

"The important news of these minutes is that it is released Anelka and Juve him locked up." To launch this important indiscretions was recently Alfredo Pedulla, during the program Sportitalia conducted by Michele Criscitiello, "special transfers". The industry expert explains: "From tonight Anelka was officially blocked by Juve. Juve Why has locked it? Because tomorrow, even if they have not confirmed, Fabio Guild will be at Valenciennes Valenciennes-Lyon. Were there contacts today for Lisandro Lopez to Juve: The percentages are higher than 60-70%. President Aulas Lyon, goes on to say: 'I have to give a small guarantee on redemption, because then Lisandro would return after the loan dry to Lyon on 30 June 2013, one year after the expiry of the contract, and they are my problems. 'idea of Juventus is to bring down even more the ransom, to get the whole operation to 5-6 million, compared to 8 5 asking Lyon. Juve But, I repeat, tonight has blocked Anelka, Drogba and compared to the cards, as it is freed from Shanghai Shenhua, or rather can be released at any time. has also offered by other parts of the world. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down