why defending prevails?

2 posters

Go down

why defending prevails? Empty why defending prevails?

Post by Die Borussen Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:48 am

i mean, are coaches and scouts more interest in buying less skillful players and more physical players with strong lungs and power?
except the likes of world class players the majority of the rest its not able to dribble/surpass even a single player when they do try..

i havent played the sport in professional level, but does defending actually improve more than skills/technicality as they age by learning and training?

forget about the tactics, parking the bus and stuff, but why does the attacker have to be the inferior player when facing 1 on 1 a defender? cause thats what i witness 99% of the games i watch.

in weak leagues you will see players hoofing the ball, and not being able to pass the ball continuesly for a decent time, those players are professionals for gods sake yet they dont look like ones..

lungs and power are chosen more than skills on the ball; techinicality reduces throughout age whereas defending improves; lack of skillful players;
cause really only watching my domestic league games it gets me on my nerves from the quality which i just cant undestand why they are so bad technically if so

im so confused im going to sleep now Neutral

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

why defending prevails? Empty Re: why defending prevails?

Post by Lupi Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:44 am

scratch not sure if i got Ur point
im pretty sure there are footballers in lower divisions such as serie B and others that can dribble pass opponent ,verratti,insigne,immobile came from that league only last year , with improvement in science its possible for players to maintain a higher level of physical play and for weaker leagues the goal is to have players that can play full games and more games for example serie A has 20 and serie B has 22 teams
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:00 pm

yes, you just mentioned few names, the majority of the players do not maintain such a skill level?
im not very familiar with the players you mentioned though

i just cant believe that only the minority of the players have such skills, im not saying why everyone isnt neymar or ozil, but more players should be able to dribble past opponents without using pace solely.
i just dont get it.

where are those players?
and who the hell are these players that im watching? cant do anything by themselves and rely on their teammates and pass them the ball for them to do the same thing until the ball goes to the opponent for the opponent to do the same shit and the game to end in a goalless draw. what the fuuuck?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:01 pm

well all youngsters just don't turn up messi (his story is different and i don't want to get into that) and passed those days that one player can carry a team on his back , win the world cup like MARADONA OR Kaka as for CL . one more thing might be the reason that you find few talent in lower divisions, the rich clubs wont let the player to grow to the certain level and buying him thinking they get a superstar and as a result he young talent wont get playing time that he needs and go wasted but still there are so many of really talented youngsters in weak leagues. what are you watching anyways?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down