Some insight on Pogba for this summer

3 posters

Go down

Some insight on Pogba for this summer Empty Some insight on Pogba for this summer

Post by sportsczy Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 pm

To start, his agent is a pig and there's no doubt about it.

I know a few agents in France and i was emailing with one of them today. Here's what he said about Pogba: He only makes 600k in wages apparently (true?). Whatever it is, that's the problem. He will want a big raise in the summer. If he keeps playing like this, i don't think Juve should hesitate to give him what he wants and avoid that crazy agent making comment after comment.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Some insight on Pogba for this summer Empty Re: Some insight on Pogba for this summer

Post by marottalad Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:To start, his agent is a pig and there's no doubt about it.

I know a few agents in France and i was emailing with one of them today. Here's what he said about Pogba: He only makes 600k in wages apparently (true?). Whatever it is, that's the problem. He will want a big raise in the summer. If he keeps playing like this, i don't think Juve should hesitate to give him what he wants and avoid that crazy agent making comment after comment.

which agents aren't pigs these days? lol obviously we should avoid losing pogba at all costs but if he leaves im not gonna cry over it. we still have 1 of the best mids in the world. he is worth 20 million+ we could straight swap him for a really big player or do a player+ cash deal e.g straight swap for veratti or lavezzi. let's send him to madrid and con them into giving us higuain or benzema :coffee:
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Some insight on Pogba for this summer Empty Re: Some insight on Pogba for this summer

Post by Juveman17 Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:19 pm

We CANNOT afford to lose Pogba. He is our present and future in the midfield so im sure we will improve his wages.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum