Premier League - Chelsea vs Wigan Athletic

5 posters

Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Wigan Athletic Empty Premier League - Chelsea vs Wigan Athletic

Post by Shed Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:27 am

Premier League - Chelsea vs Wigan Athletic Tumblr_mhxmiy0Jse1ruhh4yo1_1280

We've said it on several occasions before, but surely, SURELY, anything other than a victory here will see the FSW off for good. I simply can't imagine him surviving yet another humiliating result should Wigan take anything from today's game.

JT is ruled out once again with a recurrence of his knee problem, while the injured trio of Cech, Luiz and Ba are happily back and available for selection (even though every breathing human being and their mother knows Torres is gonna startPremier League - Chelsea vs Wigan Athletic ..%5CSkins%5Cdefault%5Cimages%5Cemoticons%5CEmoticon%20-%20head%20against%20wall )

Either way, we can't lose. Win and we get 3 points, lose/draw and FSW is given the bullet.
Gonna be a good day banana
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Wigan Athletic Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Wigan Athletic

Post by Kick Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:35 am

I thought after the embrassassment of last week Rafa wouldn't make it to today but he has. Hoping we continue this poor form so he finally gets the sack. Sick to death of him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Wigan Athletic Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Wigan Athletic

Post by Shed Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:15 am

Cech; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahill, Cole; David Luiz, Lampard; Ramires, Oscar, Hazard; Torres

:facepalm:

Torres starts despite Ba not being eligible to play on Thursday vs Prague.
Ramires on the wing against one of the worst sides in the league.
Mata benched

Death wish from FSW? #letshopeso
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:16 am

Marin might as well come to the a-league Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:45 am

Die Die Die
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:45 am

:facepalm:

FSW is clueless!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:24 am

Come on Wigan, Kick wants a new manager.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Marin scoring a diving header Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:52 pm

I dont understand why Ba didnt start ahead of torres if he isnt eligible to play for europa with chelsea, BUT Lampard is the man! Amazing to see his work rate and his goals, I remember during the villa-boas days when everyone were bad mouthing lampard and calling him too old to play, but hes been proving them wrong all the time. Also good to see a goal from marin, and no love for torres Sad he shouldve scored a goal
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:56 pm

Meh, Torres is some kind of average playmaker now.

Good win but very bittersweet, FSW for another week but Lamps is edging closer and we stay in 3rd. Overall, decent but we have to improve against city.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:58 pm

Kick wrote::facepalm:

FSW is clueless!

yea i can definately see that he doesnt have his game right. I always used to think of rafa benitez as a sweet ass tactictian, but obvs hes not
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Uncanny wrote:
Kick wrote::facepalm:

FSW is clueless!

yea i can definately see that he doesnt have his game right. I always used to think of rafa benitez as a sweet ass tactictian, but obvs hes not

He doesn't have anything right. Clueless beyond belief!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down