SamuelJayC
TalkingReckless
RealGunner
Eman
Jay29
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sunderland 0 - 1 Arsenal: Every side of Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland 0 - 1 Arsenal: Every side of Arsenal

Post by EL Patron Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:23 pm

I thought the performance was good, We created a number of chances and defended well. The first half was probably the best football we have played all season apart from the reading game. The only disappointment was how wasteful we were in front of goals.

EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Sunderland 0 - 1 Arsenal: Every side of Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland 0 - 1 Arsenal: Every side of Arsenal

Post by lenear1030 Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Rev wrote:You guys know what "few days" mean right? Laughing

Let's hope that's not the case. Neutral

It means he'll miss the blackburn game but be ready for the first leg vs. bayern
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:13 pm

I know you guys knew this but I just found out our CL is next week not this week. :bow:

I was so worried that we play on Wednesday. Chaka
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:19 pm

I dont know whether to be happy or frustrated with this match.

Our midfield was bossing it in the first half. Arteta, Ramsey, Wilshere and Carzola were controlling the match. Sunderland couldn't get the ball. Yet somehow we were only up by one goal and it seemed like it would been de ja vu all over again.

Giroud was great defending set pieces, but was terrible in attack. Missed a couple of more chances that a better striker would have finished. I dont know how many times I've said that this season.

Our attack in general was terrible. Do our players even practice shooting? Or crossing? Or defending? Or anything except for passing?

Ramsey did well in midfield, and then at RB, but his loss ball almost lead to a goal. Needs to cut that out of his game.

Our fullbacks were pretty average. Sessegnon was murdering Jenkinson and Nacho.

Sagna and Szczesny were MOTM for me

silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Sagna was epic today. As was Szczesny.

Loved both of them. Sagna's form in last 2 games has been class. Kept the always-tricky Etherington quiet as a mouse last week and then today last minute centre-back call-up but was heroic. Loved it.

Can't ignore Sagna's poor displays this season (ones v Southampton and Chelsea were his worst ever) but I'll miss him badly if he goes. Speaking of which, should he depart, Aurier (who I haven't seen much of, but is supremely highly-rated) sounds an apt replacement.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:23 pm

We need to send Jenkinson to under 21 for a while to get form back. Giroud needs to start hitting the target, how many chances this guy needs and towards the end he really was selfish.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:We need to send Jenkinson to under 21 for a while to get form back. Giroud needs to start hitting the target, how many chances this guy needs and towards the end he really was selfish.

giving Jenkinson games is the only way for him to improve, he has only played 2 games in 2 months. When he was playing consistently he was amazing
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Legend wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:We need to send Jenkinson to under 21 for a while to get form back. Giroud needs to start hitting the target, how many chances this guy needs and towards the end he really was selfish.

giving Jenkinson games is the only way for him to improve, he has only played 2 games in 2 months. When he was playing consistently he was amazing

yea I know, when Vermaelen and Kos come back we wont see him play. Playing for the youth team is good for him imo.

His decision making was not great today, hope Wenger talks to him.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Sadly, was too far away from Sir Bobby to fully appreciate his awesomeness Sad

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:43 pm

lex :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:29 pm

I really wanted to ask this guy wtf he was thinking :facepalm:

Sunderland 0 - 1 Arsenal: Every side of Arsenal - Page 2 536238_10151476471145520_1175986959_n
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:47 am

Legend wrote:

Jenko always looks rusty after a break.. he is a player with low confidence.. once he gets few minutes and get going, he keeps on improving..
how can you say Giroud is selfish.. u mean that last shot ? he was passing the ball too match for the whole match even at some good positions.. on the contrary, Walcott was having a go at all oppertunities.. i am happy that goal came from his assist..
Girouds touches, passing and setting up in final third is top quality.. decision making good.. finishing poor..
and i wonder why does Cazorla always shoot aiming for the top corner and shoots wide.. he should just concentrate to test the keeper who can make mistakes and there can be rebounds too esp when he has a clear shot.. instead he shoots above 9 out of 10 times...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2