marottalad
DeviAngel
Juveman17
TrezeGent
Tomwin Lannister
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Celtic Vs Juventus. Official match day thread by TomJuve - Page 3 Empty Re: Celtic Vs Juventus. Official match day thread by TomJuve

Post by inderbaby Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:40 pm

marottalad wrote:this is a good win. alot of premfaces will be watching this maybe it will give juventus and italian football some much more deserved respect

It's twats like Andy Townsend commentating and the shit they say that makes people in England think other teams are just garbage...he kisses English teams bums so hard and biases everything instead of portraying a fair evaluation!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Celtic Vs Juventus. Official match day thread by TomJuve - Page 3 Empty Re: Celtic Vs Juventus. Official match day thread by TomJuve

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Conte is a genius tinkerer....won the game like a chess champion..

let them english fans wonder how he did it!
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:42 pm

inderbaby wrote:
marottalad wrote:this is a good win. alot of premfaces will be watching this maybe it will give juventus and italian football some much more deserved respect

It's twats like Andy Townsend commentating and the shit they say that makes people in England think other teams are just garbage...he kisses English teams bums so hard and biases everything instead of portraying a fair evaluation!

excactly in posession i admit celtic were better but that doesnt count for sh1t if you can't score those goals and can't defend. now i think thats a fair evaluation and not biased
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:43 pm

I demand a sticky thread called the Tom Juve appreciation thread. He was our man of the match tonight!

:bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Barzagli beast. Peluso is LWB not a CB it's clear he was so fast and his assist to matri and crosses where terrific. Marchisio beast him Matri and Vucinic started playing really really well. Licht was great. Vucinic was good but like pirlo they double marked him.

guess who's back !?!?! MATATATATRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:52 pm

I'm so proud of our players! it's all i can say.. TomJuve Very Happy
I can't enjoy your live commentary during matches juve brothers, because i'm so emotional into the games, i can't post during them...
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:52 pm

great play from juve imo, VERY professional and street wise, men against boys.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:56 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Barzagli beast. Peluso is LWB not a CB it's clear he was so fast and his assist to matri and crosses where terrific. Marchisio beast him Matri and Vucinic started playing really really well. Licht was great. Vucinic was good but like pirlo they double marked him.

guess who's back !?!?! MATATATATRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

DEVI THIS ONE WAS FOR YOU <3
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:58 pm

My thread making :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:03 pm

just saw this comment on facebook

That's the best serie A has to offer LOL

dat premface logic :facepalm: scratch

marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:04 pm

marottalad wrote:just saw this comment on facebook

That's the best serie A has to offer LOL :facepalm: scratch
Actually, that's winning mentality, something that most Serie A haters don't have..
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:05 pm

FORZA JUVE

people will say Marchisio was MOTM but the whole team was superb

Caceres :bow: :bow: :bow:

unbeaten when Tomjuve makes threads

Tomjuve

:bow: :bow: :bow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:06 pm

ТОМ :bow:

Juveman17 !!! Very Happy I hope it is
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:08 pm

tuddor wrote:

Actually, that's winning mentality, something that most Serie A haters don't have..

I can't stop laughing hahah and so much for their crowd eco smile
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:15 pm

marottalad wrote:
tuddor wrote:

they are being brainwashed by their british commentators. they're side will always be better.
they love entertainment...and so their defense are becoming useless...to serve the viewer. more goals more money.

that's why i learn to watch game on mute. gives me a totally different perspective
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:18 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:
marottalad wrote:
tuddor wrote:

they are being brainwashed by their british commentators. they're side will always be better.
they love entertainment...and so their defense are becoming useless...to serve the viewer. more goals more money.

that's why i learn to watch game on mute. gives me a totally different perspective
rofl
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Tomjuve :bow: I am at my knees at your wisdom :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:21 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Alessandro Matri had been benched for many weeks, but has now become a regular and scored the opening goal, setting up another for Claudio Marchisio.

“Matri contributed to a fine goal, as it came from a situation we had practiced many times in training. I had to work very hard before being worthy of Juventus. Alessandro is working very hard now and improving in terms of his knockdowns and assists.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:39 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Alessandro Matri had been benched for many weeks, but has now become a regular and scored the opening goal, setting up another for Claudio Marchisio.

“Matri contributed to a fine goal, as it came from a situation we had practiced many times in training. I had to work very hard before being worthy of Juventus. Alessandro is working very hard now and improving in terms of his knockdowns and assists.

Devi you did this you legend! :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:40 pm

juveman17 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Devi you did this you legend! :bow:

:wub:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:34 pm

I'm so glad about Matri coz we need him now and with confidience only the sky is limit
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:10 am

Look what Marchisio did there loooool
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:59 am

lmfao the commentator on the second goal is like "allah allah alllahhhhhhhhhhh" lmao
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:24 pm

Celtic Vs Juventus. Official match day thread by TomJuve - Page 3 64551_557185324302815_554230947_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Celtic Vs Juventus. Official match day thread by TomJuve - Page 3 560246_548321018522544_98620152_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Am I the only one that thinks it's odd that UEFA gave Matri the goal, but the linesman did not call it a goal at the time? They are against using goal line technology, but they will credit a player with a goal on video review when on the field the goal wasn't declared until another player's shot? It's one thing to give a player a goal when, after video review, the linesmen called it a goal and someone else touched the ball. It's completely different when the linesman never called it a goal in the first place.

Can we please get goal line technology. This is just getting stupid.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next