Is it possible?? Can Ronaldo return to E Selecao?

+8
Kick
Bellabong
Mr. Moratti
Blackmore.
pUsHa
Onyx
Eivindo
Catracho
12 posters

Go down

Is it possible?? Can Ronaldo return to E Selecao? Empty Is it possible?? Can Ronaldo return to E Selecao?

Post by Catracho Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:39 pm

One can dream right? Very Happy

Is it possible?? Can Ronaldo return to E Selecao? 307464_549109205111892_120707861_n
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Is it possible?? Can Ronaldo return to E Selecao? Empty Re: Is it possible?? Can Ronaldo return to E Selecao?

Post by Eivindo Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:41 pm

been using drugs again? how long ago since he was fat and unfit as hell?
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Is it possible?? Can Ronaldo return to E Selecao? Empty Re: Is it possible?? Can Ronaldo return to E Selecao?

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Neymar---Ronaldo---Lucas

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:00 pm

He is fit ? How !?
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmore. Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:08 pm

El phenomenon to make it 20 WC goals.
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:10 pm

already talks of him joining a small Brazilian side.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Come to Inter for half a season...
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:40 am

Phritz wrote:He can't return to football, his hyperthyroid meds are a banned substance. He retired so he could take his meds and not have to live in pain.

Why do people act surprised that he lost weight after retiring and being able to take meds for the condition that made him gain weight in the first place?

Not trying to undermine his achievements but it's like this forum has no idea what Ronaldo has hyperthyroidism.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t28254-fat-ronaldo-no-longer-fat
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:13 am

Phritz wrote:
Phritz wrote:He can't return to football, his hyperthyroid meds are a banned substance. He retired so he could take his meds and not have to live in pain.

Why do people act surprised that he lost weight after retiring and being able to take meds for the condition that made him gain weight in the first place?

Not trying to undermine his achievements but it's like this forum has no idea what Ronaldo has hyperthyroidism.

check the date on my opening message. #AlwaysOriginal
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:30 am

I am a firm believer in the saying 'always leave them wanting more'

He should not return because I very much doubt he will be anywhere near what he was.

Remember him for what he was and admire him for what he is. Don't ask for more than that.

Also, Catracho, I hate your sig.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:40 am

Can't be any worse than Neymar was vs England. There's zero doubt in my mind he would have finished that Oscar cross with the consummate ease that only he's capable of
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:43 am

I remember him as the best striker I could ever witness whose career was destroyed by disease.

Apparently people remember him for getting fat which is despicable. The man has hyperthyroidism ffs
Catracho wrote:
Phritz wrote:

check the date on my opening message. #AlwaysOriginal

Why?
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:47 am

Lex wrote:Can't be any worse than Neymar was vs England. There's zero doubt in my mind he would have finished that Oscar cross with the consummate ease that only he's capable of

People tend to forget he was pretty good at his time with Corinthians when he was fat/thyroided up.

He's 36.. I mean, He can't be any worse than Luis Fabiano or Ronaldinho Laughing
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:48 am

Kick wrote:I am a firm believer in the saying 'always leave them wanting more'

He should not return because I very much doubt he will be anywhere near what he was.

Remember him for what he was and admire him for what he is. Don't ask for more than that.

Also, Catracho, I hate your sig.

Chelsea should've won Laughing
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:45 am

It's HYPOthyroidism Phritz Very Happy

I would rather he never played again, it would hurt seeing him get injured again.. I miss watching him play though, football isn't the same for me since he retired.. I don't care who 'surpasses' him in the all time rankings and what not, he will ALWAYS be my favorite of all time
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Swagg wrote:
I would rather he never played again, it would hurt seeing him get injured again.. I miss watching him play though, football isn't the same for me since he retired.. I don't care who 'surpasses' him in the all time rankings and what not, he will ALWAYS be my favorite of all time

Thumbs up
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Yeah I mean Hypo but I keep writing hyper xD

Easy mistake but "opposite" conditions.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:59 am

100% certain he is still better than Rocchi

Sign him up Moratti
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down