+3
fatman123
Arquitecto
sportsczy
7 posters

Go down

Carlo leaving rumors are heating up Empty Carlo leaving rumors are heating up

Post by sportsczy Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Le Parisien, a reliable source, says that Madrid and Carlo have reached a verbal agreement. This mean Mou is coming lol.

I don't get the hate towards Carlo tbh. He's been a gentleman and has the club playing very well.

But a lot of people get called shat on this board lol: Wenger, Mou (whom i don't like but is not shat), Carlo, etc.

Mou actually has a good relationship with the French press i found out. He's fluent in French and speaks regularly to a lot of the top pundits. So it should be a lot different than his time at Spain where it was very confrontational (which he needs to take 50% of the blame for at least).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Carlo leaving rumors are heating up Empty Re: Carlo leaving rumors are heating up

Post by Arquitecto Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:47 pm

Sports its one of the flaws of this forum.

-Users like to hate on a certain individual & team without proper reinforcement of their points and reason behind their dislike, which is initially formed through a surface and shallow perspective of one.

-Its proven that Carlo the league flop is a myth
-Doesn't use youth: Huge myth
-Then people conveniently ignore what he has done and does so well.

I truly hope to God that this does not happen.

-I love Ligue 1 and have a great soft spot for PSG in fusion with their wonderful project going on here. A despicable Gamma male like Mourinho coming to PSG in replacing Carlo would literally spoil it all for me. Forget my love for Ibra, Leo, Silva and the squad which has brought me to like them, everything I loved about this team would evaporate without a heart beat. Although it will mean I will watch other Ligue 1 teams more often and hoping for Lyon, Marseille, ASSE to overcome them.

-It will mean I can go back to liking Madrid again since Mourinho will inevitably vacate his post within the capital, it will also mean I will be back to hoping Madrid win the title since Pellegrini stepped in. Believe it or not, Madrid is perfect Carlo as he thrives in such situations.

I want to hear your thoughts if it does go through and on both ends.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Carlo leaving rumors are heating up Empty Re: Carlo leaving rumors are heating up

Post by fatman123 Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:52 am

Poor Carlo, sometimes i wished he just stayed at Milan, not because i disnt want him at Chelsea (quite the opposite actualy, id have him back as Chelsea manager in a heartbeat) but since he left Milan he hasnt been able to hold down a decent stint at any club and unfortunately the mangerial circus at Madrid is on par with Chelseas
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:01 am

Arquitecto wrote:-Users like to hate on a certain individual & team without proper reinforcement of their points and reason behind their dislike, which is initially formed through a surface and shallow perspective of one.

I've always noticed the majority call Mancini an over rated manager who only won his Serie As because the match fixing scandal weakened all oppostion (which i agree with) but then call Carlo shit because he couldnt win the league after calciopoli Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:41 am

fatman123 wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:-Users like to hate on a certain individual & team without proper reinforcement of their points and reason behind their dislike, which is initially formed through a surface and shallow perspective of one.

I've always noticed the majority call Mancini an over rated manager who only won his Serie As because the match fixing scandal weakened all oppostion (which i agree with) but then call Carlo shit because he couldnt win the league after calciopoli Laughing

lol. I posted that if you could combine Mancini's ability to keep his club motivated in league with Carlo tactical acumen in cup-type ties, you would have a fantastic manager.

Both have their flaws. Carlo is not good with motivation. He expects self-motivation by professionals. It's a generational issue imo. Mancini is not tactically good.

Anyhow, i hope Mou goes to Chelsea and Carlo is left alone. Doesn't look that way though.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:31 am

Id like to see Carlo stay at PSG too, not because im a fan of the club or anything like that, but i think hes the right manager to take the club forward, especialy in the CL which imo with Barca looking finished and Madrid weak, they look the biggest threat after Bayern and United.

I dont know how good a fit Mou will be at Chelsea now, i think you just want him out of Madrid Razz. Tbh though, i dont know who i want at this point, i just want the club to hire someone and keep him for a few seasons
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Sports its one of the flaws of this forum.

-Users like to hate on a certain individual & team without proper reinforcement of their points and reason behind their dislike, which is initially formed through a surface and shallow perspective of one.

just like yours on mourinho, its just that you hide it pretty well and express it through points that solely arent strong enough to justify it.
there is for sure something yet to be told, and given that mourinho has faced dozens of teams in different leagues, its probable that him facing liverpool,milan and sociedad ended up negatively for you

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Ive said this before,in this forum, players are either shit or world class,there is no middle way through
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Idiot wrote:

just like yours on mourinho, its just that you hide it pretty well and express it through points that solely arent strong enough to justify it.
there is for sure something yet to be told, and given that mourinho has faced dozens of teams in different leagues, its probable that him facing liverpool,milan and sociedad ended up negatively for you

What are you on about? My criticism's of Mourinho are the exact same that Nick & Dani have made within this forum which haven't even been disputed well enough to prove them wrong. If anything, I was one of the first if not the first to consistently pan Mourinho without any proper rebutal and concrete evidence agains my debate (especially the RM section).
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Idiot wrote:

What are you on about? My criticism's of Mourinho are the exact same that Nick & Dani have made within this forum which haven't even been disputed well enough to prove them wrong. If anything, I was one of the first if not the first to consistently pan Mourinho without any proper rebutal and concrete evidence agains my debate (especially the RM section).
your hate has reached a level where you even want the team which you currently support to sink just cause he will ride it,
when hate, a strong word that is, overcomes loyalty, then the reasons behind it should be stronger than the ones you supposedly refer to.

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:42 pm

Idiot wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Idiot wrote:

your hate has reached a level where you even want the team which you currently support to sink just cause he will ride it,
when hate, a strong word that is, overcomes loyalty, then the reasons behind it should be stronger than the ones you supposedly refer to.

Sadly mistaken here, Ninis.

I am not a supporter of the club PSG. I merely support their project for the good of Ligue 1 along with it having many individuals who I absolutely adore in which causes me to naturally have a certain affection towards them. If Mourinho comes, I will cease my support of them out of principle because I do not respect him or his methods. It is the same reason Sports or RG etc all dislike him and it's obviously goes beyond his questionable tactics. Out of principle I cannot support a team managed by a man who I hold little respect for and have come to question in his ethics and class over the years. It's as simple as that. If I was a true supporter of PSG, then things certainly would be different. As of now my support is limited and out of pure interest.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:31 am

If Carlo leaves what is the possibility of Thiago Silva going with him to Real Madrid?
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 am

Zero... PSG are not selling anyone. Besides (and unfortunately), both Silva and Ibra have professed that they would love to play for Mou.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Xifio Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:35 am

Carletto is a very likeable guy ... and I hope he eventually becomes the second person (after José) to "complete the set" of winning titles in the 3 big leagues ...

if he has to leave though, then I'm happy it's José who's favourite to replace him ... unfortunately, it looks like I may be alone (within the PSG section) in being a fan of José -- oh well ...

we already know he gets along amazingly well with Zlatan, and the Portuguese connection with Mou will mean Thiago Silva should easily retain captaincy under him ...

and if we're talking about managers taking players with them, I think QSI are definitely interested in fulfilling that wish for the Special One ...
Xifio
Xifio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum