Totti Day at Trigoria

Go down

Totti Day at Trigoria Empty Totti Day at Trigoria

Post by ErPupone Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:56 pm

"It does not end here. ..". is the promise of Francesco Totti to the employees of Trigoria (but at the same time the fans), this morning, before training, as they reserved a special greeting, with choirs and sheets saying "you are unique", to thank him for the beautiful goal scored against Juventus. Inside the sports center, as in the city, the joy of victory on Saturday night has not yet been completely disposed of. Between surprise and a hint of emotion, the Giallorossi captain thanked all: "In 20 years Trigoria this is the best thing that ever happened to me." Then the promise: "I still does not end here ... I'll have to score another." Only one goal divides Totti with Nordhal (225 goals), which would allow Totti to join the Swedish bomber in second place in the ranking of top scorers in Serie A, a chase that began September 4, 1994 with his first goal against Foggia, but that can not continue Sunday at Bergamo. Totti will be forced to skip the match against Atalanta due to his booking against Juventus. - Corriere dello sport

Francesco Totti has posted a message on his personal website to comment on the festivities organized by the staff of Trigoria in his honor after scoring against Juventus (Retesport):
"I'm still very excited about what happened today in Trigoria for the welcome I received and the party arranged for me by all the wonderful people who work at our technical center.
It made ​​me realize once more how they were happy all those who love Rome for the goal I scored against Juventus. It does not end here! If you do that I'll have to score another like that. It was one of the most beautiful days I have ever experienced in 20 years Trigoria ... Thank you all, you're really unique "
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum