Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
Eivindo
Pedram
Onyx
45 posters

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official PlayStation 4 Thread

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:37 am

NBA 2K14 hasn't impressed you? Really? Did you expect the players to jump out of the screen? Laughing By far one of the most impressive next gen games so far.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official PlayStation 4 Thread

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:44 am

Blue Barrett wrote:NBA 2K14 hasn't impressed you? Really? Did you expect the players to jump out of the screen? :lol:By far one of the most impressive next gen games so far.
I did expect a bigger leap in graphics to be honest.. The game play from that one video looked a lot like 2K14 for my PS3.. Player movements and such

A year can do a lot for games (2K14 is a lot better than 2K13 imo), so I want to see what a year can do for a next gen title..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:35 am

elmystique wrote:butthurt haters hating on ps4 cos they couldn't pre-order rofl

obviously you'll have to wait till next year if you couldn't pre-order as it will only be available next year (unless u willing to pay an outrageous price to get it on e-bay from a seller), so stop making it seem like you are getting it next year on purpose...

i got the chance to visit a ps4 try-out and I can tell you it is out of this world good, even FIFA (yes FIFA)

gameplay wise it seems a bit similar to ps3 but the changes are evident,
- player motion is different

- a lighter player turns quicker than a big player

- you see the jerseys moving and all that

- the stadiums are alive,

so many things, I can tell you is extremely good...

the PS4 will blow your mind, so you peasants who couldn't pre-order should just mellow down and stop hating....

and who is talking sh*t about black flag on ps4 that is same as ps3?

Black Flag PS4 comes out in Nov and tho it is the same storyline to claim the graphics of it are sh*t is downright ridiculous....

just cos u ordered a game that more time was spent making it for next gen over current gen doesn't mean you should flame...

AC4 was being developed for PS4 in case you didn't know so if you bought it for ps3 you have wasted your bread Laughing
Who pissed on your cornflakes?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:46 am

Elmystique's post reminds me when I was a huge ps fanboy back when I was 14.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:07 pm

I was gonna pre-order one then I seen this Years game line up

FIFA 14

GTA

Black flag

TLOU

Waste of money paying more for a console i'll barely use until mid-way through 2014.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:55 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:NBA 2K14 hasn't impressed you? Really? Did you expect the players to jump out of the screen? :lol:By far one of the most impressive next gen games so far.
I did expect a bigger leap in graphics to be honest.. The game play from that one video looked a lot like 2K14 for my PS3.. Player movements and such

A year can do a lot for games (2K14 is a lot better than 2K13 imo), so I want to see what a year can do for a next gen title..
I'm not sure you've actually seen all the screenshots and the videos they have out so far. You can't be serious. How much of a leap did you expect? This is the first year of next gen 2K. If you're looking for pretty much life like figures you're going to have to wait till 2018. I thought everyone knew console graphics improved each year?

Besides, there are a lot of changes to the game apart from the graphics. The crowd is more alive and not just paper board figures. The players react even more like humans. There's no more gliding across the court like there was on current gen. The my player mode has SO MUCH MORE that it could even be released as a seperate game on its own and it would sell A LOT of copies(40 hours of story line in the first year of my player alone). A lot of different things, mate. Go on youtube and look properly.

Oh and don't forget that youtube videos won't give you an accurate representation of just how good the graphics will look. They'll look a lot better on your TV.

But seriously, I don't know what you were expecting but if you were disappointed by what 2K have done with 2K14 next gen then I don't know mate, you're going to be disappointed with every next gen game for the next 3 years Laughing

Wonder what your expectations are anyway.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:44 am

Yes I did expect the graphics to be almost lifelike at this point tongue 

The game play from that one video looked just like the 2K14 that I have, just with better graphics..... Maybe it is better but if it doesn't catch my eye from the get go then I won't be bothered to pick it up at launch

I don't see anything in FIFA 14 either besides the graphics Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:31 pm

is your console part of it?:

The Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 18 B61ZUmE
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Not sure if posted:

BF4 remote play with Vita hmm

The Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 18 Ibwxi2NYexRyb9

NFS MP. One playing on tv other on Vita hmm
The Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 18 BY0cv3hIgAEwIbu
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:19 pm

RG Vita for Christmas pls.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:20 am

I got you g
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:19 pm

Playstation 4 Companion app released for iOS.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/playstation-app/id410896080?mt=8#

And android I believe as well
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:29 pm

heard there could be a problem with the dualshock 4 controllers, quite a few reports of the thumbsticks getting ruined after a couple of days play :facepalm:

I said I wasn't going to buy one until next year, maybe even xmas next year, but I'm thinking about buying one a couple of weeks after release..like mid december lol :facepalm:

UK bros think they will be hard to find without a pre-order then hmm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:04 pm

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/11/13/ps4-a-first-look-at-the-os

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Firenze wrote:heard there could be a problem with the dualshock 4 controllers, quite a few reports of the thumbsticks getting ruined after a couple of days play :facepalm:

I said I wasn't going to buy one until next year, maybe even xmas next year, but I'm thinking about buying one a couple of weeks after release..like mid december lol :facepalm:

You been trolled brah.... those rumors are from pictures taken from conventions where hundreds of people use the same controller always happens.... so of course the thumbsticks are going to wear out lol.

FalcaoPunch wrote:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/playstation-app/id410896080?mt=8

Downloading games 6 months before i buy the console The Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 18 Wanknk2
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Firenze wrote:heard there could be a problem with the dualshock 4 controllers, quite a few reports of the thumbsticks getting ruined after a couple of days play :facepalm:

You been trolled brah.... those rumors are from pictures taken from conventions where hundreds of people use the same controller always happens.... so of course the thumbsticks are going to wear out lol.

FalcaoPunch wrote:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/playstation-app/id410896080?mt=8

Downloading games 6 months before i buy the console The Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 18 Wanknk2
Thought I read there were multiple cases of this happening plus some of the pictures were taken in peoples homes hmm

and you need to start paying for PS+ now to download the games for free in advance, they come and go every month, plus you could always do that through the website, I'll download the app though

Killzone 4 reviews aren't looking too impressive, sounds average and that's pretty much the only game I will be getting if I buy a PS4 in a few weeks. There's a sony event tomorrow where a bunch of upcoming games are being announced hopefully I see something good then that justifies me buying one so soon
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:34 pm

Tbh the only game i'm interested in is NBA2K14 rest is meh.

So yeah i'm waiting till there is something good.

BTW that OS looks great, seems like they are learning from all their mistakes.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Compare to the PS3 Xbm. This is like Ronaldo compared to Shawn Wright Phillips

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Don't hate on SWP brah....

Dat 24m transfer to Chelsea :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:48 pm

The PlayStation 4 is fast. The DualShock 4 is the best gamepad Sony's ever created. In 48 hours spent using the PS4 without its extremely comprehensive Day One patch, there are only so many feelings to feel about Sony's latest game console. We are in such a position this morning, having spent the past two days locked away in Engadget's Brooklyn office kicking The Playroom's AR bots around and shooting Helghast with the new DualShock 4.

Engadget

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Trading in PS3 soon.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:54 pm

RealGunner wrote:The PlayStation 4 is fast.The DualShock 4 is the best gamepad Sony's ever created. In 48 hours spent using the PS4 without its extremely comprehensive Day One patch, there are only so many feelings to feel about Sony's latest game console. We are in such a position this morning, having spent the past two days locked away in Engadget's Brooklyn office kicking The Playroom's AR bots around and shooting Helghast with the new DualShock 4.

Engadget

The Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 18 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyo8chItpgdDiM_ThbxjBeNKs2he1T4AuwcI7hT-n1mt1dZJeApQ
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:57 pm

LMFAOO mole rofl rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Trading in PS3 soon.
wtf are you doing? why?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:03 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Trading in PS3 soon.
:facepalm:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:06 pm

I'm loving the Dualshock 4. Still have limited functionality (fifa menus won't allow it) but overall a solid feel and I love the triggers on the back.

I'm going to a midnight release tomorrow for the console. You Obviously Love Owls
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next