Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:59 pm

wait a minute, that sounds familiar.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ideas - Short Film Ideas - Page 2 Empty Re: Short Film Ideas

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:02 pm

Nah, that's a bad idea. Wait a minute. My idea is to basically debut him as a commissioner/GM/authority figure. Maybe throw in the odd occasional match. So heading into SummerSlam, it’s very likely that Ambrose will face Rollins on the show. I’m guessing the MITB briefcase will be on the line. Now my winner for that match would be Ambrose. The main event then is Cena vs Lesnar of course. The match could maybe be a gimmick match. Maybe a last man standing match? Cena, would win that match. Now wait a minute… Cena wouldn’t win clean. It would be a controversial finish with Lesnar’s foot being on the rope or something. After the bell rings, Lesnar annihilates him.

Then the inevitable happens and Ambrose runs out to a huge pop to cash it in. The match starts and goes on for a while. Cena can barely stand and it’s clear his hurt. However from out of nowhere he hits the AA, Ambrose kicks out. Ambrose then hits his finisher, however before the ref can count, Rollins appears and pulls the ref out. Kane and Rollins then attack Ambrose as Triple H comes out and barks orders at them to continue attacking. When suddenly some sort of thunder effect hits and the arena goes dark. When the lights come back on, Sting’s in the ring!

Sting takes out both Kane and Rollins, possibly with a steel chair. Ambrose then gets up, hits his finisher again. Ref crawls back in and makes the count. New WWEWHC, Dean Ambrose. Sting stares down at Triple H as Ambrose celebrates. The following night on RAW, Sting comes out and say’s the WWE board of directors have appointed him the commissioner of WWE, due to the authority abusing their powers etc.

Now why Ambrose? Well I think he’s one of the most talented in WWE and there’s no one better currently. Reigns, yes, he’s over, but so is Ambrose. Plus Ambrose is superior to Reigns at everything. Long term, the storyline would see Ambrose and Reigns aligning with Sting. Triple H possibly convincing the Wyatt’s to align with him. Reigns turning heel on Sting and joining the authority, then Bray would turn face and align with Sting.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:30 pm

That looks like a good idea imo. Whoever wrote that must be a genius. Give me his email. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:33 pm

NigerianCreditCardPrince@GiveMeYourBankDetails.org
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender