Uncanny
Soul
fatman123
LeBéninois
Blue Barrett
Shed
12 posters

Go down

Benitez Attacks/Blames Fans & Club in Post-Match Tirade Empty Benitez Attacks/Blames Fans & Club in Post-Match Tirade

Post by Shed Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:35 pm

I will leave at the end of the season. They don't need to worry about me.
They [the board and Roman Abramovich] put me in the title of 'interim' manager. That was a massive mistake. Why did they need to do that?
I am a manager, and I will manage the team until the end. If they [the fans] are going to carry on with an agenda, then they have to take responsibility. Stick together and we can achieve what we need to. But they are not making any favour to the rest of the fans or the players.
What they have to do is support the team and create a good atmosphere. If we cannot get the title we are after, to qualify for the Champions League, if they continue to sing and talking, talking ... they are not making any favours. They have to support the players and the team.
I am a professional. I am doing my job. I want to win every single game for Chelsea football. What they need to do is support the team. They have to realise that the rest of the fans want to see the team in the Champions League next year.
At the end of the season I will leave, they do not need to worry about me
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Benitez Attacks/Blames Fans & Club in Post-Match Tirade Empty Re: Benitez Attacks/Blames Fans & Club in Post-Match Tirade

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:39 pm

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/130227/rafa-benitez-slams-chelsea-fans-and-confirms-he%E2%80%99ll-leave-may-192604
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Benitez Attacks/Blames Fans & Club in Post-Match Tirade Empty Re: Benitez Attacks/Blames Fans & Club in Post-Match Tirade

Post by Shed Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Surely has to go now. Can't see the club keeping him on after this.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:43 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:Surely has to go now. Can't see the club keeping him on after this.
If there was a coffin, he just rammed the nails in by himself.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 pm

Chris Cohen @Chris_Cohen
When Rafa took the job he said he knew fans wouldn’t welcome him but results would turn fans around. Results haven’t come = he can’t moan
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
Chris Cohen @Chris_Cohen
When Rafa took the job he said he knew fans wouldn’t welcome him but results would turn fans around. Results haven’t come = he can’t moan
^
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:Surely has to go now. Can't see the club keeping him on after this.
Time for the owner to decide if he's gonna allow that fat twat to attack and blame US the fans and even him himself or do something about it. Things truly at a breaking point right now.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:07 pm

[quote="ShedEnd1905"]
I will leave at the end of the season. They don't need to worry about me.
They [the board and Roman Abramovich] put me in the title of 'interim' manager. That was a massive mistake. Why did they need to do that?

Not sure if serious. why had he agreed the job ? money ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:26 am

We don't like him
He doesn't like us
Now it's in the open

Lets get this season over with, fluke 4th place and start fresh next season
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:54 am

Blue Barrett wrote:

Wow that was poetic Very Happy
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:33 am

ahhhh
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:38 pm

Sack him now let Holland manage til end of the season.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Abramovich wrote:Sack him now let Holland manage til end of the season.
This is what I've been calling for as well. Firing FSW and bringing in the Walking Dead to replace him would really change nothing. Holland knows the players and, much like Robbie was last year, is a calm, soft-spoken kind of guy who knows the players and can get the best out of them until May.

:facepalm:, what a trainwreck this is.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:17 am

Rafael Benitez must leave Chelsea if storm clouds gathering over Stamford Bridge are to be dispersed:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9901414/Rafael-Benitez-must-leave-Chelsea-if-storm-clouds-gathering-over-Stamford-Bridge-are-to-be-dispersed.html

Nice piece here by Henry Winter that's surprisingly advocative of the Chelsea supporters' stance and highly critical of Benitez and his standing as a supposedly elite manager.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Im thinking about how bad the game will be against liverpool, two ex heros of anfield on chelseas side, while chelsea fans are going to boo at them, and liverpool fans will be booing at them
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:04 pm

Uncanny wrote:Im thinking about how bad the game will be against liverpool, two ex heros of anfield on chelseas side, while chelsea fans are going to boo at them, and liverpool fans will be booing at them

We won't boo Rafa. It'll help if he fields a shitty team and you guys lose to us Razz
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:38 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
Uncanny wrote:Im thinking about how bad the game will be against liverpool, two ex heros of anfield on chelseas side, while chelsea fans are going to boo at them, and liverpool fans will be booing at them

We won't boo Rafa. It'll help if he fields a shitty team and you guys lose to us Razz
Don't kid yourself. He'll be ancient history by then.

Benitez Attacks/Blames Fans & Club in Post-Match Tirade 12_6_16
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:05 am

Why would Liverpool fans boo Rafa & Torres? Those two are successfully ruining Chelsea, and they have probably enhanced their legacy among those scouse.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Torres will be booed, but not Rafa.

And what comes to Rafa, it would be the best for Chelsea fans and the club in general if the fans just quietly tolerated Rafa and supported the team until the end of the season. He will be gone the first thing in off-season, you don't have to shout him out. Plus you could only hire another interim manager and someone who is unemployed right now and there would be no point in that.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am

I can't believe he is still here after this rant.

get rid of the idiot already Roman.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:14 am

Art Morte wrote:Torres will be booed, but not Rafa.

And what comes to Rafa, it would be the best for Chelsea fans and the club in general if the fans just quietly tolerated Rafa and supported the team until the end of the season. He will be gone the first thing in off-season, you don't have to shout him out. Plus you could only hire another interim manager and someone who is unemployed right now and there would be no point in that.

fair point, but he is destroying the team. there is no point in him staying either.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down