50 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan Second Leg Empty FC Barcelona vs AC Milan Second Leg

Post by The Sanchez Sun 10 Mar 2013, 03:03

Date: Tuesday, 03/12/2013 20:45

Competition: Champions League, Round of 16, Second Leg

Stadium: Camp Nou, Barcelona

Does anyone actually reckon Barca have a chance to win this leg and qualify for the quarters? In honesty with the way our defense organisation has been this season and the clueless heads in Mascherano and Alba in whether to play offside trap on not will cost us. Imo, we have the players to get 3 goals but I don't think we have the defense to keep a clean sheet...
Roura took off both Villa and Cesc so I wonder which player he will use against Milan. Every Barca supporter wants Villa but knowing Roura he will play his favourite La Masia player in Fab.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan Second Leg Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan Second Leg

Post by gondov Sun 10 Mar 2013, 03:10

No chance Cesc is starting that match on Tuesday.

Do u know he was booed/whistled at today every time he lost the ball? Only Alexis has had that kind of treatment at Barca.

He should warm the bench, for his own good.

Prediction ; Barca 3 - Milan 2
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan Second Leg Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan Second Leg

Post by 7amood11 Sun 10 Mar 2013, 03:16

Barcelona need to make sure that they stay tight at the back. Concede one goal and it's all over.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sun 10 Mar 2013, 03:21

Barca 1-1 AC

AC scores first and Breaks our souls.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 10 Mar 2013, 03:27

I think it's possible. Barca are at home.

Also Villa needs to start instead of Fabregas.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun 10 Mar 2013, 03:31

A strange feeling says Milan will be annihilated on tuesday.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun 10 Mar 2013, 03:32

Logically its pretty much over.

Yes, if we get an early goal and then...Yada Yada.

At our very best, we didnt come back in these very same situation..that at our best.

We are a few levels off that, so logically this isnt going to happen.

Of course I still watch and hope, but almost predictably I can imagine us scoring the 2 goals we need..only to let in one with 20 minutes to go.

The final 20 minutes of Barca bombardment in which we dont score and perhaps lose another on the counter attack.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 10 Mar 2013, 03:54

Barca playing open and attacking will hurt them. Milan will score atleast 1 goal.

I predict

Barca 1 -2 Milan
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun 10 Mar 2013, 04:07

Barcelona will win easy.

*reverse jinx*
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun 10 Mar 2013, 04:14

These factors will decide everything

-Pazzo and Mesex's conditions
-Barca's lineup and module
-Our formation (Allegri thinking of going 3 at the back)
-The environment at Camp Nou

I wont get my hopes up...Barca will go on a relentless assault to breach our defenses, all we can do is hope we can get an early goal then close up shop

Barca 4-1 Milan is my prediction
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun 10 Mar 2013, 04:16

DeviAngel wrote:Barca playing open and attacking will hurt them. Milan will score atleast 1 goal.

I predict

Barca 1 -2 Milan

I want some of that stuff you smoked Devi
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun 10 Mar 2013, 04:17

El Shaarawy wrote:These factors will decide everything

I wont get my hopes up...Barca will go on a relentless assault to breach our defenses, all we can do is hope we can get an early goal then close up shop

Ala Pato :bow:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun 10 Mar 2013, 04:36

3-1 Barca and Milan go through
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun 10 Mar 2013, 05:35

I predict 2-1 Milan
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 05:52

We need to approach this in a similar manner to the first leg. Squeeze space between our midfield and defence, press high to force Barca to play in front of us, in areas where they aren't capable of hurting us. They should try to stretch us, but Boateng and El Shaarawy should be capable of protecting in front of the fullbacks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 05:53

i am just hoping that milan dont play ultra defensive... and just dont get intimated by away game. i hope we just play our own game and make scoring opportunities... if we just play defensive game, we are done....

i am not taking anything for granted. milan should attack and defend as a team...

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun 10 Mar 2013, 05:58

As long as Allegri doesn't get all "experimental" a la the 3-0 loss at the Emirates, then we will win.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sun 10 Mar 2013, 07:02

Barcelona 4 - 1 Milan

Visca el Barça i visca Catalunya
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun 10 Mar 2013, 07:39

Barca 1-0 Milan

Messi to score from a set-piece,1 red card for a Milan player,Milan to have 1 shot on target whole game,2 Penalties denied to Barca and lots of butthurt after the game.

:coffee:

btw this is what happened when i played this game in PES excluding the butthurt ofcourse lol
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun 10 Mar 2013, 08:15

3-1 Barca.

1 of them being a penalty for Messi.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun 10 Mar 2013, 08:16

2-1 Barca IMO
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun 10 Mar 2013, 09:28

First 30 minutes is the key.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun 10 Mar 2013, 09:39

This tie is still very much a 50-50 game, though I can understand the pessimism of some of the Barcelona fans. This is match which will not simply test Milan physically and tactically, but also mentally. This isn't the experienced squad of years past, this is a squad that has largely never faced such a task before in their careers. They've spent two weeks with the thought of having to hold off Barcelona in the Camp Nou in front of a ravenous crowd lest they waste a glorious opportunity that will haunt them if they lose. Milan came out with the perfect attitude last game, whilst Barcelona showed complacency. We know Barcelona will come out ready to spill blood, if just a couple of players let the nerves get to them, it doesn't take much for the entire team to collapse.

Where as Barcelona rested much of their team against Deportivo, Milan had to expend a lot of energy holding to defeat Genoa with 10 men, potentially losing Pazzini to a micro-fracture, with doubts hanging over Mexes and Boateng as well. Our line-up last game was ideal for the task, however enter the likes of Niang, a fantastic talent but impetuous at the best of times, a Robinho who still hasn't shed his winter pounds or the slowing legs of Yepes and suddenly Barcelona could hit half time looking like the victor.

Milan won't go through unless we score a goal, of that I am sure. If we can get a goal, particularly early, the buffer we would have amassed would surely see us home, however if we concede early, it will be a brutal test of nerves. The players might very well maintain the right perspective, that we remain in control of the tie even at a deficit of 1-0, particularly with the power an away goal yields in this tie, or they might simply fall to pieces.

Apart from fielding three proper forwards, Barcelona can't allow us to relax on the ball like at times during the first leg. There were a few fleeting moments in the first half when our first pass from defence was cut out, however the play was quickly halted and ushered to the flanks rather than allowing an opening to be crafted. Catching us during this transition will be entirely possible if Montolivo can be put under enough pressure that he doesn't have the freedom to push us forward but only find the safe passage back, rather like Roma managed with the use of Bradley. In that game, Robinho's failure to track back meant that our right flank was overwhelmed, with Montolivo and De Sciglio put under immense pressure both with and without the ball. Should Boateng or Niang be unable to feature down the right, then you will start to see our play became desperate and rushed, with a fairly consistent turning over of the ball around the half way line, and deeper if we are under significant pressure. Milan desperately need Boateng to regain his fitness, and if not, Niang at the very least can provide a dedicate and hard working force down the right, however he may be needed in the centre if Pazzini is unavailable.

In the end, I suspect we will be able to sneak an away goal that will see us through, however Barcelona will get the goals they need to turn this around if we can't kill the tie with a goal. Also, with regard to our 3-0 loss at the Emirates last season, the use of an unbalanced 4-3-3 was more the result of an injury crisis in midfield that saw us reduced to using Urby in the centre with Robinho and El Shaarawy up front, rather than tactical complacency. Hopefully we are not again forced into an uncomfortable position by injuries.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun 10 Mar 2013, 11:59

El Shaarawy wrote:These factors will decide everything

You forgot the referee, considering Barca's past matches in the CL when they were in trouble.

Anyways, Viktor Kassai and his team will be the ref squad, hope they can manage it, considering they are the only Hungarians representing our country bounce

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun 10 Mar 2013, 12:12

Kassai is a decent ref so I don't think we'll see any corner kick penalties (Hope I didn't just jinx the guy lol)

As for the game itself well how successful Barca's season is depends on this game. They have the tools to score 2 or 3 goals but I doubt they have the tools to concede none, we'll just have to wait and see.

I do think that Barca's players don't really think they can do it. They will try for sure but this Barca team has already seen itself in this situation many times before and it's failed to overturn the deficit. That's got to be on the minds of Barca's players and I don't think they are convinced they can do it.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next