Pogba on Deschamps’ radar

Go down

Pogba on Deschamps’ radar Empty Pogba on Deschamps’ radar

Post by DeviAngel Wed 13 Mar 2013, 16:02

France boss Didier Deschamps has admitted that he is keeping an eye on Juventus talent Paul Pogba.

The 19-year-old is having an impressive first campaign in Turin which has led to calls that he is ready for the full international stage.

“Paul will be a phenomenon when he’s been playing at these levels for three or four seasons,” former Juve boss Deschamps told Tuttosport.

“However, there is no doubt that he has interesting potential. He has the characteristics and the right head to flourish. You don’t play in so many games for Juventus by chance.

“I speak to Juventus boss Antonio Conte regularly. We’re friends,” the ex-midfielder continued. “I’m calm because Paul is in the right hands.

“Paul’s time will come with the national team. His future just depends on him. He’s already on my preliminary list for the games against Georgia and Spain. You’ll have to see if he makes the final squad.”

Deschamps, who bossed the club to the Serie B title in 2006-07, was also asked about Juventus’ objectives this season.

“They’ve practically won the Scudetto,” he added. “Antonio will obviously say that is not the case, but they took an important step on Sunday.

“In Europe, I don’t see why Juventus can’t win the Champions League. A lot will depend on the draw. If I was Juve I’d want to avoid Real Madrid.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down