Forza
The Franchise
Mr Nick09
Kaladin
sportsczy
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Need a CB?  Sakho just dropped a bomb on Carlo Empty Need a CB? Sakho just dropped a bomb on Carlo

Post by sportsczy Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:22 am

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Sakho-je-ne-comprends-pas/358611

"In the mind of the manager at PSG, i am the third choice CB. I've accepted it for now, although i don't understand it at all especially since i wasn't afforded even a conversation to have it explained to me. That part disappoints me greatly."

"I have to play at my club regularly to have a chance at France NT going forward. Next season will obviously be crucial. It's now a year and a half that i've been in a difficult situation at PSG. For me to continue to progress, i must play regularly."

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Need a CB?  Sakho just dropped a bomb on Carlo Empty Re: Need a CB? Sakho just dropped a bomb on Carlo

Post by Kaladin Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:27 am

What is the reason for him not playing? Is it inconsistency? Or Alex is better? I dont get it
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Need a CB?  Sakho just dropped a bomb on Carlo Empty Re: Need a CB? Sakho just dropped a bomb on Carlo

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:29 am

In no world is Alex better than Sakho, no way, Carlo just enjoys playing old players, that's his thing.

:facepalm: please Fraudcelotti, go back to your native Italy and stay far away from PSG, and Real Madrd for that matter, what a joke
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:31 am

I have no idea. He's much better than Alex... not even comparable. Been solid most of the year. He's only had issues with cards in the first half of the season. Completely dominates the air defensively.

The issue is that, from the beginning, he has not gotten along with Carlo and there is animosity that won't go away. Carlo took the captaincy away from him.

This year, Carlo asked for him to be the captain when Silva got injured and Sakho refused... said that only a regular player should be considered for captaincy.

Just a bad situation.

It's interesting because he has started every game with France NT with Deschamps and has been very good there too. A lot of competition at CB on France NT too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:32 am

We need someone of his quality of course.

However, he has started 18 games to Alex's 19 in the league...I would imagine similar numbers between he and Puyol for example. So he probably wouldnt be too happy here either.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:34 am

GALLIANI GET IN SAKHO - DEDE 2013-14 CL to MILAN YES SPEND SOME MONEY YOU TIGHT @#$&))@()^*&!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:36 am

It's easier to accept at a club like Barca with a legend like Puyol as opposed to what's happening to him at PSG.

He's been at PSG since the age of 14 ffs. Formed at the club and refused offers 2 years ago because he wanted to help the club get to CL before leaving.

Completely disgraceful to let a home grown product who love the club so much get treated like this..... and for what... freakin Alex. Alex has a cost a goal directly in each of his last 4 starts ffs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:40 am

Fraudcelotti Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:31 pm

Sakho leaving PSG on verge of greatness out of the incompetence of Carlito is a disgrace. An elite CB talent formed at the club leaving because of a 30yo brazilian CB reject :facepalm: i mean this is alex we are talking about, fcking alex!
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:In no world is Alex better than Sakho, no way, Carlo just enjoys playing old players, that's his thing.

:facepalm: please Fraudcelotti, go back to your native Italy and stay far away from PSG, and Real Madrd for that matter, what a joke

this post is so much :facepalm: I love it.

The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:13 pm

We need a CB but we will go for a cheaper option thanks :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:21 pm

you want alex? sold for the price of one with maxwell
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:23 pm

maxwell is a world class LB :coffee:
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:26 pm

Alex is too old tbf.... Alex of a few years ago i would of done.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Alex is too old tbf.... Alex of a few years ago i would of done.

just 30, CB in his prime
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:38 pm

The manager spent a year trying to convince the owner 27 isnt too old so yeah... Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:43 pm

Vermaelen -> Barcelona
Mascherano -> PSG
Sakho -> Arsenal

C'MON IT MAKES SENSE!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:45 pm

Dem dreams
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:48 pm

If Carlo gets fired this summer, this could be resolved. If he stays, Sakho is gone for sure.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:58 pm

COME TO MILAN PLZZZ !!!
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:05 pm

The Franchise wrote:We need someone of his quality of course.

However, he has started 18 games to Alex's 19 in the league...I would imagine similar numbers between he and Puyol for example. So he probably wouldnt be too happy here either.
Sakho has 200 minutes in the CL compared to Alex's 600 though. Masche has played 528 minutes in the CL this season. So assuming Sakho takes Masche's place as 3rd choice he would play in more important games than he is now.

Besides, Puyol is getting more fragile by the year.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Alex is s really good solid CB, although i think that Sahko needs to go to a team where he is sure starter...
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Alex is horrible... absolute shat. I watch a lot of PSG games and he is just a disaster defensively.

As far as going to Barca and being 3rd choice... won't happen. I just bought L'Equipe for today to see the full interview. Really destroys Carlo lol. The big thing is that he wants to play as a first choice CB. He doesn't feel he can progress anymore as a part time player, both physically and mentally. He'd rather go to a lesser club where he plays as opposed to an elite club where he's second choice.

He's very strong about it. And frankly, he shats all over Alex in everything except free kicks (and who cares for a CB lol)... so i can understand him being angry.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:54 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
The Franchise wrote:We need someone of his quality of course.

Sakho has 200 minutes in the CL compared to Alex's 600 though. Masche has played 528 minutes in the CL this season. So assuming Sakho takes Masche's place as 3rd choice he would play in more important games than he is now.

Besides, Puyol is getting more fragile by the year.

All true. Plus he wouldnt really be "3rd choice"..we dont have that. Puyol isnt a choice, Puyol is a part timer.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:59 pm

you are getting Vermaelen. Time to accept it brah

Sakho can join us
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next