DeletedUser#1
Kick
juventus101
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Top 5 2nd Division Players Empty Top 5 2nd Division Players

Post by juventus101 Sun 31 Mar 2013, 15:25

Who are in your opinion the Top 5 2nd division players?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Top 5 2nd Division Players Empty Re: Top 5 2nd Division Players

Post by Kick Sun 31 Mar 2013, 23:06

Good luck finding someone who watches all the second division leagues.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun 31 Mar 2013, 23:20

Jordan Rhodes
Almunia
Zaha
Ince
Butland

:coffee:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 31 Mar 2013, 23:25

In Championship

Zaha
Ince
Buckley
Will hughes
Rhodes

honorable mentions

Bridcutt
Redmond
Butland

Last edited by RealGunner on Mon 01 Apr 2013, 02:31; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 31 Mar 2013, 23:29

Bellamy as well from the Championship.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 01 Apr 2013, 00:24

Craig Bellamy is definitely one of the best.
Lucas Ocampos from Monaco i think deserves a mention.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon 01 Apr 2013, 00:31

Cabaye, Debuchy, Krul, Santon, Sissoko.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon 01 Apr 2013, 01:24

just english?

of the spanish second division id say jese

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 01 Apr 2013, 01:44

Deulofeu, without question the best forward of Segunda this season. Top scorer while playing just 2 games out of 3 on average. Plus the quality of goals are also outstanding.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Mon 01 Apr 2013, 02:27

I wanna mention Christian Clemens from FC Koln. Koln were awful in the first half of the season, but since then have won almost every game and are now in 3rd place, mostly thanks to many excellent performances from Clemens. Has always been a consistently good player, but has really taken it up a notch in the second half of this season. Today for example Regensburgs keeper had a great day, on a normal day Clemens wouldve have a goal or two, but still had two assists, plus won a penalty which he didnt take and was saved.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 01 Apr 2013, 02:33

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Mon 01 Apr 2013, 03:37

The Franchise wrote:

He looks like Messi but can come from farther out on the wings to attack. Scary good, not sure how I've never heard of him. Thanks for the find.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue 02 Apr 2013, 04:46

Nat chalobah worth mentioning I think. 18 years old on loan from Chelsea at Watford in the championship. Defensive midfielder and has started 28games for Watford and had fantastic reviews by their fans, also they are on course to be promoted to the epl and considering that he's a stalwart of their team that's reflects well on him. Seems to have a good passing range and excellent defensive skills
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue 02 Apr 2013, 09:13

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Nat chalobah worth mentioning I think. 18 years old on loan from Chelsea at Watford in the championship. Defensive midfielder and has started 28games for Watford and had fantastic reviews by their fans, also they are on course to be promoted to the epl and considering that he's a stalwart of their team that's reflects well on him. Seems to have a good passing range and excellent defensive skills

Thumbs up

I wanted to mention him but everyone would think I am biased.

He is a future CFC legend, we've known how good he is for a while now, too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue 02 Apr 2013, 09:53

Simone Zaza
Riccardo Saponara
Jorginho
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:04

How about Vladivia and Kleber from Palmerias?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:20

Yesterday it definitely was Philipp Tschauner, the goalie from 1.FC St.Pauli: in the last minute when St.Pauli was down 1:2, he ran over the whole pitch and headed the corner by his team mate into the net for the 2:2 final result. First 2nd BuLi goalie to score a goal from open play! :bow:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:22

in segunda division its Jese no arguments there. the guy carries Castilla on his bare shoulders top assister top 3 goalscorer if we had a better defence we would be alot higher up than we are atm

he is already treated like a super star by the away fans as he always gets booed on away games. the kid has a bright future ahead of him and no you can't have him his release clause is 50 mill and he is adored by uncle Flo recipe for first team regular

this guy is like Ronaldo with better work rate and dribbling he is everywhere left, right, centre you name it. sky is the limit for this kid

Spoiler:

@dani, deulofeu is second not top scorer Proud and the guy is average lol. tunnel vision and a one tricky ponytail
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:57

halamadrid2 wrote:in segunda division its Jese no arguments there. the guy carries Castilla on his bare shoulders top assister top 3 goalscorer if we had a better defence we would be alot higher up than we are atm

he is already treated like a super star by the away fans as he always gets booed on away games. the kid has a bright future ahead of him and no you can't have him his release clause is 50 mill and he is adored by uncle Flo recipe for first team regular

this guy is like Ronaldo with better work rate and dribbling he is everywhere left, right, centre you name it. sky is the limit for this kid

Spoiler:

@dani, deulofeu is second not top scorer Top 5 2nd Division Players 4021133811 and the guy is average lol. tunnel vision and a one tricky ponytail

Jese is a very good young player, definitely one of the bests in Segunda.

However, as I already said sometime ago, you shouldn't try to give statistical arguments on why Jese is better than Deulofeu, because Deulofeu pretty much wipes Jese statistically. Also, Jese is not the top assister in Segunda. I don't know who is the top assister, but Luis Alberto has more than him (17 assists, Jese 8 according to transfermarkt).

Deulofeu has 18 goals and 6 assists in just 1.783 minuts G+A/90 min= 1.21.
Jese has 16 goals and 8 assists in 2.463 minutes. G+A/90 min = 0,87.

The same criticism you make to Deulofeu (individualistic) can be also made to Jese. They are actually pretty similar players but Deulofeu is faster.

We'll see what it turns out of both of them, but it seems from his stateements that Jese won't last much at Real Madrid and is probably on his way to Getafe.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 02 Apr 2013, 13:34

no just no Jese and Deufllolol are NOT similar dont even distespect Jese like that. .....the fact that defeflolu is benched and gets subbed out/in doesn't that give you a hint that not even his coach believes in him( kid has statyed 19 games and been subbed in 5, jese has started 25 and subbed in none) as for the scoring stats if you don't know the circumstances you should never engage it in a debate.....Jese has been play as a 9.5, left winger, right winger and AM this season and he continues to deliver everywhete he plays the burden that has been put on his shoulder is immense and he takes it with him and delivers...

btw deulofeu's goals come in buckets. he will score 4 goals in a game and then 3 in one and then another 4 in another lol

even away fans know his(jese's) quality and boo him everytime he touches the ball

when you call jese a one tricky ponytail and tunnel vision thats when I know you have never wwtched him....his intelligence is almost on the leveel of Ozil and his scoring similar to Ronaldo

ill remind you when the time comes and defelolul plays for Roma or Ajax while Jese replaces Ronaldo at Madrid.

His release clause is 50 million babs not even City will pay that much. his future is with us

edit: as for top assister my bad read it wrong on our official website it said top assister in Real now eclipsed by Juanfran by one Proud and alberto cant have 17 thats nonsense that's a segunda record lol. top assister should have around 11 imo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 02 Apr 2013, 14:38

halamadrid2 wrote:i
@dani, deulofeu is second not top scorer Proud and the guy is average lol. tunnel vision and a one tricky ponytail

First, second, whatever...tons of goals despite playing 75% of the time.

Average? Cool story bro.

I dunno why you gotta hype you future Getafe scrub anyway, you know thats where he will end up, just chill.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 02 Apr 2013, 14:44

LOL your 2nd post is even worse than your first. Deulofeu not playing all the time has nothing to do with quality or "not believing", clearly you have idea whats your on about.

And im literally on the ground laughing at the claim, Jese with replace Cristiano whil Deulofeu ends up somewhere else..hilarity.....

I mean, thats how it goes right...Barca are the ones who ship them out and Madrid are the ones who keep them Laughing

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue 02 Apr 2013, 15:09

Ok youtube can make anyone look world class but this boy Deulefeu reminds me of Iceman.

So cold with the ball.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 02 Apr 2013, 17:11

The Franchise wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:i

First, second, whatever...tons of goals despite playing 75% of the time.

Average? Cool story bro.

I dunno why you gotta hype you future Getafe scrub anyway, you know thats where he will end up, just chill.

its great that he scores but as I said they come in pack. As for the guy he is super average everytime I watch a barca b game the guy hugs the touchline and runs into players with the ball at his feet and doesn't pass when that's probably the best option.

as for getafe for the millionth time getafe won't afford his buyout clause. no team will his future be it you like it or not is with us

The Franchise wrote:LOL your 2nd post is even worse than your first. Deulofeu not playing all the time has nothing to do with quality or "not believing", clearly you have idea whats your on about.

And im literally on the ground laughing at the claim, Jese with replace Cristiano whil Deulofeu ends up somewhere else..hilarity.....

I mean, thats how it goes right...Barca are the ones who ship them out and Madrid are the ones who keep them Laughing

so why doesn't this supposed "segundas best player" play all games then?? ohh crap forgot he has to play with the first team no?? so he needs that rest Laughing Rolling Eyes

when Perez likes you, you can bank on being a regular no matter who you are or your form just ask pellegrini, the whole youth coaching have literally sung praise on this guy, he is clearly loved. our coaches have a habit of overlooking our high performers see Carvajal but with Jese this hasn't been the case. they have made him aware that he is part of our future

and don't even deny it, this generation of LaMasia youngsters aren't even ready for a bottom league club let alone your first team (save for Rafinha) they will either be shipped out or used as squad players at most

and before you mention league positions, I didn't say ours were either most of them are average especially the defence.

as for Jese wouldn't be surprised if he is used as a CM soon the guy is the only one who creates, scores, playmakes etc. the sky is the limit for this goat

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Tue 02 Apr 2013, 18:27; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 02 Apr 2013, 18:01

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Nat chalobah worth mentioning I think. 18 years old on loan from Chelsea at Watford in the championship. Defensive midfielder and has started 28games for Watford and had fantastic reviews by their fans, also they are on course to be promoted to the epl and considering that he's a stalwart of their team that's reflects well on him. Seems to have a good passing range and excellent defensive skills

Crap i forgot him.

Rumors we are interested in him. If we can lure him somehow then that will be amazing.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: