RED
Gil
Swanhends
izzy
Khaled
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OFFICIAL: Sanchez signs for Barcelona :D:D - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Sanchez signs for Barcelona :D:D

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:02 pm

SUPERCARTTS wrote:Prepare for operation 'get rid of Villa'...in order to fund the purchase of Cesc..

Barca have 66 million from budget+sales they dont need to sell anyone to get Cesc, its just a question of how far they are willing to go.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Sanchez signs for Barcelona :D:D - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Sanchez signs for Barcelona :D:D

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
SUPERCARTTS wrote:Prepare for operation 'get rid of Villa'...in order to fund the purchase of Cesc..

Barca have 66 million from budget+sales they dont need to sell anyone to get Cesc, its just a question of how far they are willing to go.

Sandra Rubdown, their President, came out and said that they only have e44m to spend. Now explain how they have since raised an additional 22m?
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:08 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

45M Cash
Ibra===> 8M this summer
Bojan===> about 10M
Caceres===> 3M this summer
Jeffren====> ?

other players wil be selled also..

so we have a minimum of 66M!! LoOOOoL

thx mole:P
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:12 pm

SUPERCARTTS wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Sandra Rubdown, their President, came out and said that they only have e44m to spend. Now explain how they have since raised an additional 22m?

teams tend to announce transfer budgets in order for the teams that ask players from do not sell at ridiculous prices.

Not that it helps a lot but imagine if a team announces 150m budget??
It would be a feast.

Anyway it has happened before a team to spend more than they had initially stated
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:15 pm

ONCE Barcelona HAVE SOLD them players then feel free to come back and say 'I told you so'.

As of now those players are still on your payroll. Furthermore, let's not get carried away with Barcelona's spending power. It was only last year when they had to take out that hefty loan.. :coffee:
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:17 pm

billy_gr wrote:
SUPERCARTTS wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

teams tend to announce transfer budgets in order for the teams that ask players from do not sell at ridiculous prices.

Not that it helps a lot but imagine if a team announces 150m budget??
It would be a feast.

Anyway it has happened before a team to spend more than they had initially stated

I think Barcelona shot themselves in the face when they dropped £25m on Chygrinsky and that retarded deal that saw Eto'o leave for Inter..
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:42 pm

as I've said... they have done foolish things before...
on the other hand we all have seen teams spending more than the so called announced budget
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Rosell is not Laporta lol!

Transfers wise!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:43 pm

when people pull crap like this, they should be giving a warning at least

trolling transfers is so fking annoying..whats the point?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:01 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:Rosell is not Laporta lol!

Transfers wise!
considering Laporta got Ibra and Rosell is the reason u guys got Ronaldinho I would not say that

Rosell is doing more good than Laporta. Laporta is a politician and knows how to play with people's minds
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:25 pm

cyberman wrote:when people pull crap like this, they should be giving a warning at least

trolling transfers is so fking annoying..whats the point?

U Mad :?:
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:26 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:

Transfers wise!
considering Laporta got Ibra and Rosell is the reason u guys got Ronaldinho I would not say that

Rosell is doing more good than Laporta. Laporta is a politician and knows how to play with people's minds

Transfers Wise:

Rosell> Laporta lol!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:Well Khaled, I guess I'll ask you because I imagine u would know, but would he become our first ever chilean player?

yes i think so.. he will be the first chilean player to play @ Barca... i herd it on one of the sites, a while ago..
Interesting, now we just need a Colombian!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:42 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:*Here's hoping Udinese don't sell and are mildly competitive in Europe.*

What? Sanchez, Inler, Zapate are all pretty much gone...
Where did Zapata go?

Zapata is set to sign for Villareal.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:15 am

Khaledbarca wrote:
punkfusion1992 wrote:

Transfers wise!

Transfers Wise:

Rosell> Laporta lol!

It might be true m8. I mean Rosell doesn't want to overspend so it will naturally take alot more time while laporta had no problem with that. He would have most likely just paid what udinese want for sanchez.

It just depends how you see it. If you think being not afraid to spend alot of money on a player mean you are a better at transfers...

But I got to admit I am really annoyed with rosell atm Mad

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:12 am

harhar11 wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:
punkfusion1992 wrote:

Transfers wise!

Transfers Wise:

Rosell> Laporta lol!

It might be true m8. I mean Rosell doesn't want to overspend so it will naturally take alot more time while laporta had no problem with that. He would have most likely just paid what udinese want for sanchez.

It just depends how you see it. If you think being not afraid to spend alot of money on a player mean you are a better at transfers...

But I got to admit I am really annoyed with rosell atm Mad

Chyg? Kerrison? Ibra Deals etc..

Yes i'm annoyed too:) But i prefer to wait BUT @ least get a gd signing for a reasonable amount of money!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:48 am

UPDATE:

ELMUNDO DEPORTIVO

DEAL IS Almost DONE!

Vice-president Bartomeu is in constant talks with the Pozzo family, the owners of Udinese, on Alexis Sanchez. A 26M cash+11M variables deal is close.
=======================

Udinese representatives: "There are only a few details left before we can close the transfer of Alexis Sanchez." [ona fm]

Barcelona spokesperson: "In the last hours, progress has been made regarding the transfer of Alexis. The positions have come closer." [efe]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:51 am

Khaledbarca wrote:UPDATE:

ELMUNDO DEPORTIVO

DEAL IS Almost DONE!

Vice-president Bartomeu is in constant talks with the Pozzo family, the owners of Udinese, on Alexis Sanchez. A 26M cash+11M variables deal is close.
=======================

Udinese representatives: "There are only a few details left before we can close the transfer of Alexis Sanchez." [ona fm]

Barcelona spokesperson: "In the last hours, progress has been made regarding the transfer of Alexis. The positions have come closer." [efe]

While the possibility of Sanchez signing close is a good thing, the possibility of the initial fee being that low means enough for Cesc which is'nt a good thing Evil or Very Mad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:55 am

Khaledbarca wrote:UPDATE:

ELMUNDO DEPORTIVO

DEAL IS Almost DONE!

=======================

that is the emd update evryday...
if we listened to sport and emd
Fab and Sanchez would have signed 2000000 times
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:24 am

fooled me, until I couldn't find it on Barca's site.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Recent Italian reports say 40M euro plus bonuses.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:05 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/jul12o.html
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:26 pm

I think it's almost done.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2