Cambiasso will miss just the one game versus Sampdoria

4 posters

Go down

Cambiasso will miss just the one game versus Sampdoria Empty Cambiasso will miss just the one game versus Sampdoria

Post by MMM Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:54 am

The Argentine midfielder was shown a straight red card in the closing stages of Saturday's 2-1 loss after a reckless tackle on Sebastian Giovinco, and has now been suspended for one Serie A game as a result.

The Nerazzurri initially feared that Cambiasso would be handed a severe ban following his late lunge on the Italian, but the 32-year-old will miss just the one game versus Sampdoria.

Cambiasso entered the Juventus dressing room immediately after the final whistle to apologise to Giovinco and enquire after his injury.

The attacker missed Sunday morning's training session as a result of the tackle, but has been included in Juventus' match squad for the Champions League game against Bayern Munich.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Krasic was handed two match ban for diving 2 seasons ago and combiasso will miss just a game due to the red card :facepalm:
...And justice for all.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Cambiasso will miss just the one game versus Sampdoria Empty Re: Cambiasso will miss just the one game versus Sampdoria

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:36 am

I don't really pay attention or care for oppositions players and I still say he wasn't going for that kind of foul it was not meant to
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cambiasso will miss just the one game versus Sampdoria Empty Re: Cambiasso will miss just the one game versus Sampdoria

Post by Juventude Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:45 pm

It may not have been intentional, but it was highly reckless and out of control. You can't tackle players like that and claim that you shouldn't be punished severly because you didn't intend to hurt the player. The tackle was so stupid and reckless that it shouldn't have mattered whether or not he intended to hurt Gio. He deserved two games.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Personally, I think it's a complete joke. This is one of the worst tackles I've seen in Serie A for a long time, and I've seen lengthier bans given for diving.

Also, aren't all red cards given a compulsory 2 match bans in Serie A? The fact that such a dangerous tackle is only given a 1 game ban is ridiculous.

DeviAngel wrote:I don't really pay attention or care for oppositions players and I still say he wasn't going for that kind of foul it was not meant to

That doesn't matter though. Even if he didn't mean to commit such a tackle, he DID it, and he should be punished accordingly. Whether it was intentional or not is irrelevant.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down