Juve to keep Quagliarella, says agent

+3
Targus
marottalad
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Juve to keep Quagliarella, says agent Empty Juve to keep Quagliarella, says agent

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:22 pm

The representative of Fabio Quagliarella is convinced that Juventus have no intention of selling him during the summer.

Quagliarella’s future is in doubt given that he is not guaranteed a starting shirt at the club – even if he is the Old Lady’s top scorer this season.

“Despite all the market rumours, I think that Juventus are ultra-convinced of keeping him,” Beppe Bozzo told TMW on Tuesday.

“He has shown that he can be counted on, that he always responds every time that he is called upon.

“He’s reached the maturity that you need that allows you to continue playing for a great side.”

The 29-year-old has started just 11 League games this term and the club have already wrapped up the signing of Fernando Llorente from Athletic Bilbao.

“The extra competition will be a problem for all Juventus’ forwards,” Bozzo continued. “All are under discussion with Antonio Conte in charge.

“The Coach has done well to rotate his attackers and not assure anyone a starting shirt. If new forwards arrive then that will not only be a problem for Fabio…”

The former Napoli man has eight goals in 19 Serie A games, while he has four in five Champions League appearances.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve to keep Quagliarella, says agent Empty Re: Juve to keep Quagliarella, says agent

Post by marottalad Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:30 am

i would sell him and giovinco this summer if we can get someone in like sanchez or jovetc but if we can't sell any players and can't bring in any quality strikers like we fail to do every summer we may as well keep him then
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juve to keep Quagliarella, says agent Empty Re: Juve to keep Quagliarella, says agent

Post by Targus Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:11 pm

marottalad wrote:i would sell him and giovinco this summer if we can get someone in like sanchez or jovetc but if we can't sell any players and can't bring in any quality strikers like we fail to do every summer we may as well keep him then

wow i cant believe how much you "hate" giovinco, i know he hasnt been a great player but time to time he used to save us, remember against milan, and i would give him a chance, zidane was thought to be a flop but he became the best in the world, just dont expect too much from him.
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Giovinco isn't getting any younger, and no matter how good he becomes he's still physically easy to cope with.

I'm not blaming him for not beeing as good as I want, but we're Juventus. Any top club should have top players. He has not been a top player and thus will always be critisiced in a top team for not doing what we need from a striker. And that's goals, goals and more goals.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:44 pm

if id sell 2 strikers from juventus, it would be Matri and Giovinco....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:50 pm

I would be willing to sell any of striker on this team for the right offer. We have to be realistic, the team is limited by this attack and no one is irreplaceable.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Luca wrote:I would be willing to sell any of striker on this team for the right offer. We have to be realistic, the team is limited by this attack and no one is irreplaceable.

^

I wouldn't get rid of Vucinic. He has been very key for us and I think that while we can upgrade his spot on paper, I think having a veteran in the system would do wonders for the team if and when we bring in more talented player.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down