Vidal may leave this summer!

+2
Eivindo
Targus
6 posters

Go down

Vidal may leave this summer! Empty Vidal may leave this summer!

Post by Targus Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:36 am

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport juventus are not sure about Vidals' future with the bianconeri, they can offer him a new contract or use him in the deal to get ibra and verrati.

i personally think this is very wrong because he is a key player for juventus, and we dont need our midfield to be hold by a vice pirlo, even pirlo couldnt do anything against bayern.
As Luca said in another topic, we need to improve out attack and wings, so the pressure wont be only on MVP
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Vidal may leave this summer! Empty Re: Vidal may leave this summer!

Post by Eivindo Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:26 pm

I think he was crap against Bayern tbh, even though he has been great in pretty much all other games. A top forward and a young great playmaker is not a bad deal. Llorente and Ibra, thats physical Very Happy
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:48 pm

Eivindo wrote:I think he was crap against Bayern tbh, even though he has been great in pretty much all other games. A top forward and a young great playmaker is not a bad deal. Llorente and Ibra, thats physical Very Happy

i dont know if you have watched the game, he was our only warrior, he would be on any part of the field, and when we had a good chance to attack i think quaglia and licht ruined it, the camera was focused on his face, he was dying on the field. gave everything but the others didnt
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Like I've said before it doesn't make sense to weaken one part of your team to improve another. Not if you're trying to compete with the very best.

I love Pirlo but at his age and fitness levels I'd rather he left than Vidal. If all went well Vidal could be playing at a high level for another 10 years. If Vidal left, Pirlo will be gone in a couple of years and the midfield we've build our team around will be 2/3rds gone.

I am a massive Ibra fan and I also like Verratti too but Ibra is not worth more than 12M with his age and Verratti is worth 15M maybe 20M at a push. I think we could sell Vidal for 40M+ if we had to. He's the best B2b out there.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:19 pm

guys please i dont understand how can you believe all this BS. Vidal wont leave Juventus, period.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:25 pm

djfawnz wrote:guys please i dont understand how can you believe all this BS. Vidal wont leave Juventus, period.

I doubt he'll go but it's not exactly unthinkable is it?

The man in charge of buying/selling players is telling everybody who'll listen that Italian Football Clubs are financially weak, Vidal is worth a whole lot of money, and we need a better strike force. Put 2 and 2 together and it's not unimaginable that we'd sell Vidal is it?

In no way would I want it to happen, but I wouldn't classify it as bs.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:11 pm

nah Marotta offered him new contract until 2018 he is going to be locked down
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:53 pm

I think we can take another route...
We have player we could sell (Ziegler, Melo, Martinez, Padoin, etc) + champions league revenue + league title cash + stadium revenue.
I think we should make verratti stay in paris one more season, & next season when Pirlo leaves, we get him, right now, Verratti is gonna cost alot but if we wait another season, where he'll probably be bench more because of Lucas (the 30 mil man), Beckham (the sell-jersey man) and Matuidi (the inform man), then we can get him for cheap...

Let Bendtner go to hell, Sell Matri & or Quags
Sign Llorente & Sanchez
Recall Sorenson,Appelt, Bouy & Gabbiadini...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum