DeletedUser#1
Swanhends
Bellabong
jibers
sportsczy
34 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is there less class than Bayern's management Empty Is there less class than Bayern's management

Post by sportsczy Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 14:48

Hoeness, Beckenbauer and Rummenigge constantly spew garbage about players and clubs that are absolutely ridiculous. How does anyone in Germany other than Bayern fans stomach these fools? At least when you're outside Germany, you only have to deal with their nonsense once or twice a month... not every day lol.

The Buffon comments were unbelievable to me.... and that was just the latest nonsense.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Is there less class than Bayern's management Empty Re: Is there less class than Bayern's management

Post by jibers Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 14:53

Rosell before the copa final in 2011: "We will win 5-0". Lost 1-0

Barcelona before the 94 cl final against Milan Posing with the cup and talking about players they can use to improve their cl winning team before the final. Lost 4-0

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Is there less class than Bayern's management Empty Re: Is there less class than Bayern's management

Post by sportsczy Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 14:55

But that's once in a while type occurrence... with Bayern, it's all the time lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 14:58

sportsczy wrote:But that's once in a while type occurrence... with Bayern, it's all the time lol.

LOL. Fair. Nah Bayern are too outspoken. They will choke again tbf. I'm getting popcorn out in the final and wearing 3d glasses for the lols
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 15:01

Why unbelievable? Buffon didn't look great and the Dutch and Germans have a culture of not beating around the bush - Journalists ask for their opinions and they give them. Because it's Bayern they're the ones most frequently published since Journo's don't have much to with to incense people.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 15:02

No time for passive-aggressive bullshit in efficient germany

Hoeness :bow:
Rummenigge :bow:
Beckenbauer :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 15:03

Madrid director before LFC tie in 2009: "We'll win the tie 5-1 in aggregate" same with Ramos.

pls. go

ps. Classis over-rated

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 15:04

You just know Hoeness is going to say something ridiculous in the coming days it would piss me off but since it'll be directed at Barca I'm going to enjoy it eco smile

(Big chance for deception if Hoeness says nothing)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 15:05

What they said this time?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 15:07

Harry Redknapp wrote:Madrid director before LFC tie in 2009: "We'll win the tie 5-1 in aggregate" same with Ramos.

pls. go

ps. Classis over-rated

Don't take what Baluda said seriously. He was a stand in president and he knew he wouldn't get the chance to be in that position ever again so he said something like that. It doesn't really reflect the attitude of the club overall.

Ramos made a silly comment but he's a footballer and isn't well know for his ability to think before he speaks.

Meanwhile you have Hoeness smack talk on a regular basis.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 15:08

Fergie constantly pulls the blame game, same with Wenger
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 15:12

windkick wrote:Fergie constantly pulls the blame game, same with Wenger

yea he blames everyone for titles Rolling Eyes

pls go
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by schrutebucks Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 15:12

Honestly it's nothing but white noise at this point. They've become so customary; I hear the quotes, they go in one ear and out the other.
schrutebucks
schrutebucks
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 15:13

Mourin'ho
Fergie
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 15:14

Anyways idk what Hoeness and Rumenigge said about Buffon that upset your delicates that much but Beckenbauer isn't even in Bayern management.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 15:17

Yeah Becks saying Buffon looked like a pensioner was pretty harsh lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 15:21

Anyways, classless management of the past two years award goes to Ajax lol
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 15:48

Bunga Bunga parties >>>
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 15:49

Zealous wrote:Yeah Becks saying Buffon looked like a pensioner was pretty harsh lol
Actually in German the quote was a bit different. The translation made it look far worse than it was and of course all tabloids etc re-used it without actually checking the original.

So, here's it for the about 3rd or so time that I post the proper translation:
Buffon's gaffes did not stay hidden from Franz Beckenbauer. The pundit complained at Sky about the performance of the 35-year old [keeper] in the break. That was around 120 metres - please don't be upset with me, but he should have saved that. That was old men's [football] by him. Normally he is an outstanding goalkeeper and I expect that he can play on for some more years, but something like this must not happen to him. 35 metres and the trajectory of the ball was only minimally changed by the deflection", the Kaiser judged.
Buffons Fehlgriffe blieben auch Franz Beckenbauer nicht verborgen. Der TV-Experte mokierte sich in der Halbzeitpause bei "Sky" über die Leistung des 35-Jährigen. "Das waren ja ungefähr 120 Meter – also seid mir nicht bös’, den muss er halten, das war ja Altherrenmanier von ihm. Er ist ja eigentlich ein hervorragender Torwart, und ich traue ihm schon zu, dass er noch ein paar Jahre weiterspielt. Aber das darf ihm nicht passieren – 35 Meter und der Ball verändert trotz des Abfälschens seine Flugbahn kaum", urteilte der Kaiser.
Source: http://www.t-online.de/sport/fussball/champions-league/id_62812334/franz-beckenbauer-watscht-juve-keeper-buffon-ab.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 16:13

I'm sure there's certain people from every club who make controversial comments. Then there's certain people who stay respectful.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 16:39

Classier than the club that used Adan as a pawn in the fight between the Mourinho vs Casillas and consequently sent him into a depression after he was told to perform a job he was obviously not able to do?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 16:57

This is gonna boil over into a RM vs FCB argument or some nonsense. So, before it goes to the RB section, just gonna say that whatever Bayern is doing is pretty much normal and I wouldn't class it as being unclassy.

It's when clubs ignore racist remarks from their own fans is what should be considered un-classy, not men talking smack or whatever...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 17:06

Im going to stick only to Bayern, I dont see the use comparing their level of class (whatever thats is) to anyone else.

But what I will say is, they been talking shit for years and because of it, I have always had a spot of dislike for them.

Its got to the point where I dont want them nor Madrid to win the CL, if they beat us, I wouldnt even cheer them on vs Madrid which believe me, rarely would happen. Its no consolation to me if they were to deny Madrid.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 17:11

The Franchise wrote:Im going to stick only to Bayern, I dont see the use comparing their level of class (whatever thats is) to anyone else.

But what I will say is, they been talking shit for years and because of it, I have always had a spot of dislike for them.

Its got to the point where I dont want them nor Madrid to win the CL, if they beat us, I wouldnt even cheer them on vs Madrid which believe me, rarely would happen. Its no consolation to me if they were to deny Madrid.

Dem mixed feelings Proud

I feel similar in a way. I mean I want Barca to get curb stomped but at the same time I would not be happy seeing Bayern win.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 17:18

Hopefully Pep will teach them how to be humble.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next