inderbaby
marottalad
lucianomoggi
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SUAREZ, IBRAHIMOVIC, Empty SUAREZ, IBRAHIMOVIC,

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2313416/Luis-Suarez-bite-Juventus-want-Liverpool-striker-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic.html#ixzz2RNaczqUu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

EXCLUSIVE: Juventus ENCOURAGED by Suarez bite as Italian giants plot to pair disgraced striker with Ibrahimovic

Juventus are trying to find ways of financing a move for Zlatan Ibrahimovic but are still intent on testing Liverpool’s resolve over Luis Suarez.

While Bayern Munich have played down suggestions the controversial Suarez tops incoming coach Pep Guardiola’s wanted list, Juve’s interest in the Liverpool frontrunner remains unaffected by Sunday’s antics at Anfield, when he caused outrage by biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic’s arm.

Liverpool’s likely asking price for their disgraced striker may yet prove prohibitive for the Serie A giants, but a source close to manager Antonio Conte and sporting director Beppe Marotta insisted they would not be deterred by his latest shameful conduct.

‘Not at all,’ said the source. ‘If anything, they would see it as a strength that he stands up for himself. They would not want him to react that way in a Juventus shirt, but Conte likes strong characters and wants Suarez more than any other striker. Money would be the only problem. They might struggle to meet his valuation.’

Money threatens to scupper Juve’s hopes of luring Ibrahimovic away from David Beckham’s Paris Saint Germain, despite the Sweden striker admitting he would welcome a return to Turin.

‘It is an honour for me to hear that Juventus are interested in signing me,’ he said. ‘I had a couple of seasons there, and it was a marvellous experience.’

The reunion will only happen, though, if he is prepared to sacrifice a large chunk of a salary that works out at around £10million a year AFTER tax.

‘We would be interested in him, if he accepted a cut in his wages,’ said Marotta. ‘It would have to be a radical cut, at that.’

Juve are also in discussions with the agent of Alexis Sanchez, in a development that could have repercussions on Vincent Kompany’s future.

Barcelona were ready to offer Sanchez to Manchester City, in part-exchange for Kompany, after being alerted to a fall-out between the Belgium centre-back and his Etihad Stadium manager Roberto Mancini, following his last international call-up.

But Juve have held negotiations with the former Udinese forward’s representative Fernando Felicevich and are hopeful of reaching an agreement with his Nou Camp bosses.

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

SUAREZ, IBRAHIMOVIC, Empty Re: SUAREZ, IBRAHIMOVIC,

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:40 pm

Ex-Juventus president Cobolli Gigli says 'no' to Ibrahimovic return

Former Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli says his old club must not re-sign PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The Swede and his agent Mino Raiola have been talking up the prospect in recent days.

But Cobolli Gigli told TMW: "The arrival of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, I think has to be excluded.

"From the technical point of view, he is a great player, no one doubts this, even if tactically he is a bit of an anarchist.

"I remember when he asked to be sold, beating his fists on the table. then with his attorney (Raiola), certainly they formed a good couple (laughs)."

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm

then i woke up from the dream to see us sign diamanti and immobile Very Happy
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:54 pm

So what if we sign diamanti and immobile...we will dominate serie a and we will do even better in the champions league next season.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:08 pm

marottalad wrote:then i woke up from the dream to see us sign diamanti and immobile Very Happy

When I read your shit I feel you would sell the clubs soul to get world class strikers...Juve shouldn't take Ibra back,and no Juve fan should feel about him like in your sig.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Turns out Juve wants to give Bendtner another chance instead Razz

Serie A needs another big name, specially if Cavani goes

Last edited by RedOranje on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Knock it off)
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:44 pm

Eivindo wrote:Turns out Jube wants to give Bendtner another chance instead Razz

Serie A needs another big name, specially if Cavani goes

Even if we do give him another chance we will still probably win the league...better than having Ballotelli and fighting for third spot :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:45 pm

Little chance of Ibra to Juventus

The agent of Zlatan Ibrahimovic believes there is a 0.001 per cent chance of his client leaving Paris Saint-Germain for Juventus.

Although Mino Raiola has admitted that a transfer is possible, he doesn’t believe that Ibra will return to Turin seven years after he left.

“Ibra has a 0.001 per cent chance of transferring to the Bianconeri,” the representative told Tuttosport on Tuesday.

“Let me be very clear – PSG have no intention of selling Zlatan, while they have no need for the money.

“They have constructed a fantastic project around him and Zlatan is not looking to leave. He’s never said that he wants to go and I’m not making moves to transfer him.”

Reports suggest that Juventus director Pavel Nedved, who was also represented by Raiola during his playing career, is keen on the Swede’s acquisition.

“That’s fine, but do the others at the football club feel the same way?” Raiola continued.

“If Juventus, or any other great club, called me to officially register an interest in Ibra then we can talk. And, seeing as I’m an agent, I’d put my mind into gear to see if it is possible.

“But before you figure out how to get across a bridge, you have to construct that bridge.”

Ibra yesterday admitted that he would be honoured if talk that Juventus wanted him back was true.

Juventus, through the words of director general Beppe Marotta, have insisted that Ibra would be too expensive for any Italian club to sign.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:05 pm

I think Juventus should just sign Jovetic and Llorente, also the report in the OP is from the dailymail bounce
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:38 pm

Ibra has admitted he'd be interested in joining us, the ball is in our court now....Marotta is too cheap..... if we miss out on him or a top striker, its Marotta's fault...... he is too cheap, no world class player will join us if Marotta acts cheap......

he has promised us that player since time e-memorable....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:44 pm

elmystique wrote:Ibra has admitted he'd be interested in joining us, the ball is in our court now....Marotta is too cheap..... if we miss out on him or a top striker, its Marotta's fault...... he is too cheap, no world class player will join us if Marotta acts cheap......

yeah but Galiani,Marotta,Agnelli, Moratti all said the same thing about money and italian clubs and big transfers. Ibra gets 14 mil salary we can't pay that or anytihng close to that plus there are bonuses and assists and goals..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:Ibra has admitted he'd be interested in joining us, the ball is in our court now....Marotta is too cheap..... if we miss out on him or a top striker, its Marotta's fault...... he is too cheap, no world class player will join us if Marotta acts cheap......

yeah but Galiani,Marotta,Agnelli, Moratti all said the same thing about money and italian clubs and big transfers. Ibra gets 14 mil salary we can't pay that or anytihng close to that plus there are bonuses and assists and goals..

I am sure Ibra won't mind 8m/season......... but Marotta never goes above 5m.......

but no world class player wants to be paid scrubs...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:59 pm

elmystique wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I am sure Ibra won't mind 8m/season......... but Marotta never goes above 5m.......

actually Raiola said he would mind and that Ibra is expensive ...

listen bro I want top striker as much as everyone but lets be real we and italian clubs cant afford 25+ mil striker and 25 mil for Ibra 32 old ST is to much
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Vibe wrote:
marottalad wrote:then i woke up from the dream to see us sign diamanti and immobile Very Happy

When I read your shit I feel you would sell the clubs soul to get world class strikers...Juve shouldn't take Ibra back,and no Juve fan should feel about him like in your sig.

juve gave away its soul, ADP was our only true world class striker, even though he was old, he would create chances and he would score in nearly every shot.
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

listen bro I want top striker as much as everyone but lets be real we and italian clubs cant afford 25+ mil striker and 25 mil for Ibra 32 old ST is to much

then we might as well forget about competing with the very best in Europe,

take away all the scrubs like Matri, Padoin, Peluso and others pay which would amount to like 7m or more...... we could use that money to pay a top player....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Targus wrote:
Vibe wrote:

juve gave away its soul, ADP was our only true world class striker, even though he was old, he would create chances and he would score in nearly every shot.

It would have been much nicer from Juve too keep Del Piero,but sometimes success demands sacrifice.Conte knew this...Juve already had a certain amount of strikers and there was the issue of Giovinco who was already having problems with Juve because of limited playtime and I can imagine how a 2 striker system would make him feel with Del Piero taking tame on the field.As well as Matri and Quagliarella...

Worst case scenario in an injury crisis you end up with ADP playing 90 minutes every 3 days like Cassano at Inter,this wasn't gonna work with Juve's ambitions.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:20 pm

i hear we are after this guy, anyone watch him before?

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:20 pm

elmystique wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

take away all the scrubs like Matri, Padoin, Peluso and others pay which would amount to like 7m or more...... we could use that money to pay a top player....

7 mils free but what would Vidal,Marchisio, Buffon, Bonucci, Chiellini will say ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:29 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

7 mils free but what would Vidal,Marchisio, Buffon, Bonucci, Chiellini will say ?

am sure having a WC player will even let them know that we as a club are serious about European glories, every player dreams about winnng something big in Europe and if we as a club keep being cheap and not put serious structures down into winning CL, it won;t be long till our few top players start dreaming of playing elsewhere for other bigger teams.....

am happy Nedved sees things this way, Marotta on the other hand would rather take Serie A 20 yrs with scrubs and be content with just that...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:50 pm

Well Llorente's on his way so if we offloaded Bendtner, Iaquinta and Anelka off of the paybooks we could comfortably up the pay a little bit to 8-9M euros per season for a big name.

We'd have Llorente, Ibra/suarez/Jovetic whatever, Vucinic, Giovinco, Matri and Quags. Hell we could get rid of one more.

The combined wage of say Matri, Anelka, Iaquinta and Bendtner would be enough to tempt big names.

Keeping what I just said in mind, it's just stupid if we don't pay out a decent wage to attract a big name. What will end up happening is we buy 4 scrubs and their combined wage takes up the combined wage of whoever we offload and Marotta will remind us we can't afford big wages whilst neglecting the fact that if we didn't bring in average depth who will never play for us, the wages would not be a problem.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:09 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:

Keeping what I just said in mind, it's just stupid if we don't pay out a decent wage to attract a big name. What will end up happening is we buy 4 scrubs and their combined wage takes up the combined wage of whoever we offload and Marotta will remind us we can't afford big wages whilst neglecting the fact that if we didn't bring in average depth who will never play for us, the wages would not be a problem.

THIS,

sell all those scrubs plus Matri, Quags too if a good price comes in

lets have, Llorente, Giovinco, Vucinic, Ibra/Suarez/Jovetic (likely won't happen due to Fio) and a youth striker.....

but Marotta will add more scrubs on a combine pay of 15m a season who combined will play 15 matches in total, when we could have gotten a big name for that same region, and he will come out and yap his usual "Italian teams cannot attract big names ffs"

I mean Ibra himself has come out to say he'dd be honored to join us should we make a move, what more does he need to hear ffs....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:36 pm

IF you sell the scrubs as you call them you'll end up with out subs, subs are balance of the team. I am all for Jovetic I LOVE HIM but paying 10 mil salary per season is insane
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Any Salary over 5m is taking the piss and ridiculously over paid! Dortmund don't pay huge salaries but they been tearing it up in the champions league...neither do they go and spend 40m on a player! We need to buy a young player like Muriel who is on the verge of exploding into a top player and we already have Llorente coming! Champions League football takes time...both coach and team need to learn in the champions league...buying world class players doesn't automatically make you win the champions league! Also considering Barca got destroyed by Bayern tonight where we conceeded an unlucky first goal and an offside second so I would say that we are already a top side...Its just that Bayern are the very best right now!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:55 am

inderbaby wrote:Any Salary over 5m is taking the piss and ridiculously over paid! Dortmund don't pay huge salaries but they been tearing it up in the champions league...neither do they go and spend 40m on a player! We need to buy a young player like Muriel who is on the verge of exploding into a top player and we already have Llorente coming! Champions League football takes time...both coach and team need to learn in the champions league...buying world class players doesn't automatically make you win the champions league! Also considering Barca got destroyed by Bayern tonight where we conceeded an unlucky first goal and an offside second so I would say that we are already a top side...Its just that Bayern are the very best right now!

I don't think the wages are ridiculous, some of you are forgetting the fact, that it is the football players who win the games not the club...

Considering that, the players deserve some good wages there, it should not be only the owner of the club who wins money there...

it is the owners of the clubs who win that ridiculous big money, and don't want to share with others...

The fans have been patience enough, if JUVENTUS don't bring us IBRAHIMOVIC or SUAREZ, it would not be honest for them, and it would insults the fans intelligence...

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:55 am

lucianomoggi wrote:
inderbaby wrote:Any Salary over 5m is taking the piss and ridiculously over paid! Dortmund don't pay huge salaries but they been tearing it up in the champions league...neither do they go and spend 40m on a player! We need to buy a young player like Muriel who is on the verge of exploding into a top player and we already have Llorente coming! Champions League football takes time...both coach and team need to learn in the champions league...buying world class players doesn't automatically make you win the champions league! Also considering Barca got destroyed by Bayern tonight where we conceeded an unlucky first goal and an offside second so I would say that we are already a top side...Its just that Bayern are the very best right now!

I don't think the wages are ridiculous, some of you are forgetting the fact, that it is the football players who win the games not the club...

Considering that, the players deserve some good wages there, it should not be only the owner of the club who wins money there...

it is the owners of the clubs who win that ridiculous big money, and don't want to share with others...

The fans have been patience enough, if JUVENTUS don't bring us IBRAHIMOVIC or SUAREZ, it would not be honest for them, and it would insults the fans intelligence...

Neither Suarez or Ibra have won the champions league you know! Buying one of them doesn't mean we are going to win the champions league! Champions league is won with a team player and experience...also may I add a little luck!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum