Kaladin
Donuts
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Collblanc
Mamad
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mourinho the great reactive coach they said - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho the great reactive coach they said

Post by chad4401 Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:07 pm

tbh mou shot himself in the leg a lot just cause he doesn't wanna listen to anyone, sahin was suggested so he bought him and ostracized him, was offered carzola and isco went and bought modric, arbeloa been meh loan recommended carvajal young promising rb get injury prone essien, its like he just loves to ignore glaring weaknesses

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mourinho the great reactive coach they said - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho the great reactive coach they said

Post by white_star Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Football - Champions League
Mourinho aghast over Real's handling of Lewandowski
Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho could not understand how his well-drilled side let Robert Lewandowski score four goals in Borussia Dortmund's 4-1 win on Wednesday but vowed that his team could still reach the Champions League final.

The nine-times European champions have a huge task on their hands in Tuesday's home second leg after Mourinho acknowledged they had been outplayed in the semi-final first leg in Germany.

"I saw a team that was better than the other one, mentally and physically. The better team won today. I was very angry because the goals came again from our mistakes," Mourinho told reporters.

"We lose him (Lewandowski) for three goals - I don't know about the penalty - when we know exactly what he does," he added to Sky Sports.

"We know everything about him, the boy deserves credit, but we gave him big support."

The Poland striker scored in the eighth, 50th, 55th and 66th minute with a blasted penalty to leave an all-German final likely after Barcelona were humbled 4-0 by Bayern Munich on Tuesday.

"How did it go from 1-1 to 4-1, I really don't know. We lost easy possession and we couldn't cope with their counter-attacking. Many of the boys didn't perform," Mourinho added before a flash of defiance.

"We can (turn the tie around), it is of course very difficult but we can. In a crazy night where everyone performs at a high level. Of course we can," he said.

"I have learned that everything is possible in football. Everything can happen next week. If you ask my players if they can turn the game some will say no. In an hour more will say yes, and tomorrow everyone will say we can do it."

Reuters - 4/24/13 5:46 PM

Hahaha they will sure turn it around.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:33 pm

How quickly....and I really didnt know there are so many MOu haters Very Happy Great to see Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:33 pm

What a disgusting coach "it's not my fault, it's theirs. They are playing badly out there, i do my job, i tell them about the other guys, but it's their fault." pathetic
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:35 pm

che wrote:klopp joins rijkaard, ferguson, guardiola, heynckes and benitez (twice) on the list of coaches who knocked the tactical mastermind™️ out of europe

i'm enjoying this way too much Laughing

FSW Proud

inb4theballdidntcrosstheline
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:04 pm

che wrote:klopp joins rijkaard, ferguson, guardiola, heynckes and benitez (twice) on the list of coaches who knocked the tactical mastermind™️ out of europe

i'm enjoying this way too much Laughing

To be fair, that's quite the quality group of managers
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Can someone find the thread where Sports first brought up this argument?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:13 pm

also tbf Mou has knocked out plenty of good mangers in Europe too like SAF, Ancelotti, Pep, van Gaal, Rijikard and Magath. If you put together that sort of list for someone like SAF whose been coaching fro so long you'd make him look like a total scrub of a manger
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Swanhends, where is Rikjaard now?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:57 pm

This thread Laughing I don't care about Barca losing anymore because of this thread :bow:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2