What do you think about Bayern.M transfer policy?

+6
CBarca
jibers
Onyx
schrutebucks
Emaharg
juvealbanian
10 posters

Go down

What do you think about Bayern.M transfer policy? Empty What do you think about Bayern.M transfer policy?

Post by juvealbanian Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:56 pm

They bought Gotze and probably Lewandowski too...they just spend money on every good Bundesliga player.Is that a tactic to make the opponents weaker by signin their key players?
What do you think?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

What do you think about Bayern.M transfer policy? Empty Re: What do you think about Bayern.M transfer policy?

Post by Emaharg Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:05 pm

The tactic is to make sure Pep can't fail in his first season by removing the only competition in the league.

Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

What do you think about Bayern.M transfer policy? Empty Re: What do you think about Bayern.M transfer policy?

Post by schrutebucks Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:09 pm

juvealbanian wrote:They bought Gotze and probably Lewandowski too...they just spend money on every good Bundesliga player.Is that a tactic to make the opponents weaker by signin their key players?
What do you think?
Yes, no question. I've experienced it personally when they purchased Van Buyen from us after our 3rd place campaign when we had the best defense in the league.
schrutebucks
schrutebucks
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:14 pm

It kinda does look like a tactic to weaken their opponents. I mean they didn't really need Gotze, nor do they need Lewandowski with the strikers they have currently. However Bayern's intentions are unknown.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Bayern have been doing this for so many years and you choose now to complain? How long have you been watching German football lad?

pls go
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:17 pm

Lolwut

Why is buying your rivals best players a bad tactic?

From Bayern Munich's view it's the best tactic possible. They get the best players in the league and players that can improve their team and simultaneously weaken their opponents.

I mean it pisses me off it happens- that players like Gotze are going to Bayern, because I wish they would stay at Dortmund and establish them as a powerhouse in the Bundesliga for a long time, but I'm not going to get pissy about Bayern's transfer policy because they are just doing what they can to win their league.

I don't like it but I don't blame them. They have the resources, the prestige, and the money.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Everyone is saying removing their only competition....

By giving them 70m? as long as Klopp and no one else leaves they will still be a threat.

Dortmund with 70m aint nuttin to f*ck with.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Everyone is saying removing their only competition....

By giving them 70m? as long as Klopp and no one else leaves they will still be a threat.

Dortmund with 70m aint nuttin to f*ck with.

The only thing scarier than that is Levy with 70 million Proud
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:35 am

So Juve don't sign top Italian players? ManU, Chelsea, City don't sign top PL players? Barcelona and Madrid don't sign top Spanish players? Laughing

This is seen in every league... Bayern are harrased more by it due to being the only "big" club in Germany with enough economic horsepower to pull it off.

And yeah... Klopp is a genius in the transfer market, so don't expect to see them stutter much.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:52 am

The Ostracised One wrote:Bayern have been doing this for so many years and you choose now to complain? How long have you been watching German football lad?

pls go
Well Bayern had supposedly stopped doing this sort of stuff, I think Hoeness even said they wouldn't do it any more. But I guess that went out the window when it was discovered that he is a crook :I'munoriginal:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:54 am

CBarca wrote:The only thing scarier than that is Levy with 70 million Proud

It is really, really, really not. Tottenham have spent the 2nd most amount of money in the DL over the past 4 years or so and have very little to show for it.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:55 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
The Ostracised One wrote:Bayern have been doing this for so many years and you choose now to complain? How long have you been watching German football lad?

pls go
Well Bayern had supposedly stopped doing this sort of stuff, I think Hoeness even said they wouldn't do it any more. But I guess that went out the window when it was discovered that he is a crook :I'munoriginal:

Neuer

Gomez. When did they stop?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:57 am

Tbf Jibs Schalke and Stuttgart were hardly threatening to Bayern at any stage.

Nothing like Dortmund anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:28 pm

jibercus wrote:Bayern have been doing this for so many years and you choose now to complain? How long have you been watching German football lad?

pls go
It doesn't matter how long iv been watching Bundes.
I know it's not the first time they do this...it just pisses me off to see them weaking their only opponents by purchasing their best players.
The question was: Do you think this may be used as a tactic to make Bayern opponents weaker and not: For how long have you been watching bundesliga,so pls read carefully.thanks
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by abetelle Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:27 am

When one or two clubs are so much wealthier than the others, it is the only tactic to adopt. This allows the top or top two teams to excel internationally. This year, admittedly Borussia excelled too, but it is anamoly. Other leagues like EPL and Serie A have too many clubs with relatively equal power to be able to sustain only a super club or two.

abetelle
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down