Suarez - Liverpool its over, Juve, Psg and Bayern after him

5 posters

Go down

Suarez - Liverpool its over, Juve, Psg and Bayern after him  Empty Suarez - Liverpool its over, Juve, Psg and Bayern after him

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:00 am

Luis Suarez, the Liverpool striker 25-year-old and the Uruguayan national, will not play more in the "Reds": according to rumors from England, and reported by "Daily Star", in fact, the English club would have enough of the many unsportsmanlike gestures made by the player in his experience in the city of the Beatles, and decided to place on the market the boy, who would be the object of desire of Bayern Monaco, PSG and Juventus ready to launch his final attack to the strong striker in the summer.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Suarez - Liverpool its over, Juve, Psg and Bayern after him  Empty Re: Suarez - Liverpool its over, Juve, Psg and Bayern after him

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:58 am

SUAREZ + IBRAHIMOVIC, I want both of them, so we have counter-attack options + intelligence + strength

--------------- SUAREZ --------- IBRAHIMOVIC -----------
------------------------ MARCHISIO ------------------------
ASAMOAH -------------------------------------- LINSHTAINER
------------------ PIRLO ------- VIDAL ------------------------
CHIELLINI -------------- BONNUCI ------------- BARZAGLI

There would be nobody, who wants to play against this side, better than REAL MADRID, better than BARCELONA, better than BAYERN,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Suarez - Liverpool its over, Juve, Psg and Bayern after him  Empty Re: Suarez - Liverpool its over, Juve, Psg and Bayern after him

Post by juventus101 Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:38 pm

If we could get Suarez I don't think we would even need Ibra. Suarez, Llorente, Vucinic, Giovinco, and one of Quags or Matri and wed be good to compete for the CL. Thing is though, Suarez is an amazing player, but hes also a jerkoff, and for this reason id rather go for someone else.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:32 pm

juventus101 wrote:If we could get Suarez I don't think we would even need Ibra. Suarez, Llorente, Vucinic, Giovinco, and one of Quags or Matri and wed be good to compete for the CL. Thing is though, Suarez is an amazing player, but hes also a jerkoff, and for this reason id rather go for someone else.

I am sure its more the media than him being like that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:53 pm

I will be AMAZED if we get 1 of ibra or suarez i think we will end up with llorente, diamanti and gabbiadini based on "realistic options". Obviously it would be common sense to try and sell all of our strikers bar maybe vucinic, even he can be sold suarez,llorente,ibra,vucinic up front will do it. it's not that unaffordable if u sell matri,quags and spend all of the transfer money on that, but we all no that's not gonna happen and we will be lucky to get one. we are gonna end up with something like lulic, llorente,gabbiadini,diamanti,poli this summer :facepalm:
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack10 Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:32 am

lucianomoggi wrote:SUAREZ + IBRAHIMOVIC, I want both of them, so we have counter-attack options + intelligence + strength

--------------- SUAREZ --------- IBRAHIMOVIC -----------
------------------------ MARCHISIO ------------------------
ASAMOAH -------------------------------------- LINSHTAINER
------------------ PIRLO ------- VIDAL ------------------------
CHIELLINI -------------- BONNUCI ------------- BARZAGLI

There would be nobody, who wants to play against this side, better than REAL MADRID, better than BARCELONA, better than BAYERN,

YES a very strong side on paper, stronger than Madrid but definetely not as strong as Bayern or Barcelona, their strenght is not just based on individual quality, it has a lot to do with their system, a system they have mastermind.

Anyway, I don't want Ibrah, he his a good player no doubt, but within the next 2 years when our project is about to materialise he'll be declining and that will become a burden for us.

Let sign Suarez and look for another winger, Munian and Nani comes to mind, otherwise Hermann from BMG
Mack10
Mack10
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum