Current dortmund vs van gaal's ajax

2 posters

Go down

Current dortmund vs van gaal's ajax Empty Current dortmund vs van gaal's ajax

Post by gnrfan Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:26 am

Pretty simple question. In the 90s Ajax had a brilliant young team with several homegrown and scouted players. Like dortmund they played brilliant football and gave several european superpowers a hiding, and like dortmund(it seems) they were dismantled by big money. I was just getting into football at the time but my older brothers says that team is the strongest he has ever seen. Their accomplishments were:
- winning the dutch league undefeated
- Beating capello's milan
- beating a real madrid which had laudrup redondo raul etc and had manitad cruyff's team home and away
- beat bayern 5-2

For those who saw them, how did they compare to the current dortmund, and other top sides of today for that matter?
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Current dortmund vs van gaal's ajax Empty Re: Current dortmund vs van gaal's ajax

Post by jibers Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:33 am

Saw almost every game of Ajax under van Gaal. Hard to compare. This Dortmund team is slightly better on the eye but van Gaal's Ajax was very systematic. I don't know. Honestly I can't say.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Current dortmund vs van gaal's ajax Empty Re: Current dortmund vs van gaal's ajax

Post by jibers Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:06 am

Just re read the title. Which was brighter? Ajax by a mile then. Smashed Madrid, smashed Bayern, beat defending champions and reached consecutive finals.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum