Why have Buy-earn Munich gone crazy in transfer.

+14
FennecFox7
Berbatov
schrutebucks
gnrfan
fatman123
Great Leader Sprucenuce
stevieg8
Toffer Harley
ELO
Art Morte
rwo power
la bestia negra
AltoZ
Mack10
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why have Buy-earn Munich gone crazy in transfer. Empty Why have Buy-earn Munich gone crazy in transfer.

Post by Mack10 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:10 am

First of all I will like to say I admire Bayern a lot on the pitch, but off the pitch I must admit that I have been extremely dissappointed with their dealings lately. They break all boundaries when they feel they need a player, look at how they bullied Atletico Bilboa into submition when they wanted Martinez, thesame was the case when they wanted Gustavo and Jerome Boateng, it's almost as if they don't care or whatsoever.

They buy from their direct rivals(Neuer/Gotze) They buy expensive (Martinez/Gustavo/Gotze), they buy cheap(Dante/Mandzukic/Shaqiri) and they even take advantage of free agents(Pizarro) or players they have their contract expiring(Jan Kirchhoff).

it's almost as if they buy their way into earning succes, but however, one good thing about them is that they also groom a lot of talent. In Badstuber, Contento, Lahm, Schweinstieger, Alaba, Muller, Kroos and developed players like Gomez, Boateng, Shaqiri into becoming better players. So you can not really fault them or even say they waste talent, because clealy they don't.

However I still do not like the way they bully clubs but refused to be bullied, they even went as far as trying to convince Vidal (a player that is not their player), to not extend and stay one more year in Leverkusen even though the player clearly wanted to leave and clearly Vidal wasn't patience enough and they called him all sort of names thereafter, when he eventually joined us.

However this season has been the worse of them all, even before the season ended they have already bought Gotze after promising not to weaken other bundesliga teams just a WEEK AGO. Like they did with hoffeinhiem when they signed Gustavo, they have also weakened another emerging bundesliga club(Frankfurt), by signing Rode which have already been confirmed by their director. They got Kirchhoff for free and they have clearly been harrasing Dortmund all season regarding Lewandowski.

In summary, Götze's move to Bayern is bad for the Bundesliga because it opens the floodgates for further players leaving Dortmund. This is significant not only in that it's the third straight season BVB have sold a key player, but because he 1) was sold to a direct rival; and 2) is irreplaceable. Lewandowski's possible move to Bayern would be bad for the Bundesliga because it again would be Dortmund selling to a direct rival, and it would hurt Bayern's image. Guardiola's tactics are uncertain, but if Lewy comes, Bayern will have Lewy, Mandzukic, Gomez, Pizarro, Götze, Müller, Ribery, Kroos, Robben, and Shaqiri (10 players) competing for 4 spots. Talent will rot on the bench.

Even if Gomez is sold, it's bad for Bayern's image. After 80 goals (20 in the CL) in 2 seasons, he was benched. Even so, he's scored every 69 minutes played this season. But Bayern needed a scapegoat and instead of blaming Ribery or Robben, who were utterly pathetic in the Champions League final, Uli Hoeneß used Gomez as his scapegoat. Gomez deserved better.

I think it's safe to say that Lewy's signing would also mean a bench spot for Mandzukic, who has exceeded every standard this season and played a brilliant campaign. Mandzukic deserves better.

Rode's move to Bayern can and will only hurt the player, as well as the image of the buying club. Assuming Guardiola uses 2 holding mids (if he uses 3, edit my figure in the Lewy analysis to 3 spots instead of 4), there will be Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Gustavo, Rode, Emre Can and Højbjerg competing for those 2 spots. Well, at least Tymoshchuk is gone.

All in all, I'm proud with buyearn on the pitch but heartbroken by what happened off it. We saw two great German teams emerge during the run of play, but off the pitch, Bayern struck a savage blow particularly to Dortmund. It's a shame, because I rather would have seen them compete for superiority at Wembley, not in the transfer market.

It's too bad, because Bayern hold the standard for the Bundesliga in the international scene, and as a result are more responsible for the league's image than any other club. They showed a distrust in Heynckes by signing Guardiola before considering Jupp for another season (Jupp said in February he may not retire). They didn't have the respect or decency to talk to Dortmund about Götze or Lewandowski before contacting the players.

And now, when their squad is proven to be miles ahead of even Barcelona, Bayern are snapping up as many talents as they can and preparing to dispose of players who should have earned so much more - for crying out loud, they're breaking every domestic record on the books and destroying the competition in the UCL! And they're so dissatisfied with their squad that they make all these signings? To me, none of this is a good image for the league, nor is it becoming of its champions.

All this, and Hoeneß had the audacity last week to say he doesn't know why the Bundesliga is so one-sided. Really, Uli? Bayern used to stand for something. Now, not so much.

I'll leave you with a quote from a friend and former colleague of mine who is a lifelong Bayern supporter:

"Even though today's Bayern is still the Bayern I love so much and not the shitstorm that will happen next season, I still do not know who I will support in the final, provided that BVB and Bayern make it to Wembley. I love Bayern, but I think justice will be served if Dortmund win it, because there is a significant chance that this magnificent team could be no more after the summer."
Mack10
Mack10
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Why have Buy-earn Munich gone crazy in transfer. Empty Re: Why have Buy-earn Munich gone crazy in transfer.

Post by AltoZ Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:21 am

If you cant beat them, buy them.
AltoZ
AltoZ
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Why have Buy-earn Munich gone crazy in transfer. Empty Re: Why have Buy-earn Munich gone crazy in transfer.

Post by la bestia negra Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:22 am

the pep wankfest i seriously doubt anyone apart from tymo DVB and lets say rafinnha would leave
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack10 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:41 am

la bestia negra wrote:the pep wankfest i seriously doubt anyone apart from tymo DVB and lets say rafinnha would leave

If only DVB and Tymo are leaving, then why do Bayern want to sign every good player in Bundesliga, this is not good at all.

Ok lets look at how the team will look next season, without Tymo and DVB.

GK: Neuer, Starke, Raeder and Riedmuller (Fairly okay, even though Starke used to be and will be a 1st team starter for other bundesliga team)

RB: Lahm, Rafinha and Wieser ( fair competition, Rafinha wil clealy not have any playing time, unless of course if they win the league again with 6 matches left to play)

LB: Alaba, Contento and Badstuber, (Fair competition, see Rafinha for Contento)

CB-Right: Boateng and Kirchhoff (Too much competition for 1 spot)

CB-Left: Dante and Badstuber ( Too much competition for 1 spot, especially since both are very good CB)

DM/CM: Schweinstieger, Kroos, Martinez, Gustavo and Rode (Extreme competition for 2 spot, arguably all worldclass players, except Rode) Emre Can and Højbjerg will probably go out on loan. That sir is bloody 7 players for 2 spot, WTF!!!

LW: Ribery, Shaqiri, Robben (Extreme competition)

RW: Robben, Muller, Gotze (Extreme Competition)

AM: Kroos, Gotze, Muller, Pizarro( Extreme competition)

Strikers: Mandzukic, Gomez, Lewandowski, Pizarro Gotze, Muller, Petersen( Oh my God this is insanity).

Financial fair play is completely useless, Bundesliga Football association need to place a transfer embargo on Bayern, they are MAD.

Last edited by Mack10 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:55 am; edited 6 times in total
Mack10
Mack10
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack10 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:42 am

AltoZ wrote:If you cant beat them, buy them.

That's not the case here, they have beaten nearly almost everyone that cross their part including Dortmund on 2 occassion.
Mack10
Mack10
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:45 am

Well, you messed up the CB selection. Boateng is right-footed, thus likely an option for RCB, while Badstuber was only an ersatz-LB with Alaba out, while he is more of an LCB. I would assume Dante and Badstuber get the nod for the CBs, while Boateng and Kirchhoff will have to watch from the bench.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack10 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:47 am

rwo power wrote:Well, you messed up the CB selection. Boateng is right-footed, thus likely an option for RCB, while Badstuber was only an ersatz-LB with Alaba out, while he is more of an LCB. I would assume Dante and Badstuber get the nod for the CBs, while Boateng and Kirchhoff will have to watch from the bench.

Mistake, I was going to type Badstuber.

Thank you sir
Mack10
Mack10
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:52 am

Why not?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack10 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:59 am

rwo power wrote:I would assume Dante and Badstuber get the nod for the CBs, while Boateng and Kirchhoff will have to watch from the bench.

I am afraid I will have to dissagree with you on this one, clearly Boateng and Dante will start ahead of Badstuber. I don't see Guadiola playing two letf-footed CB, plus Boateng seems to be better than Badstuber.

I even heard Bayern wanted to loan out Badstuber, well that will be stupid. Why sign Kirchhoff and Loan out Badstuber.
Mack10
Mack10
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:08 pm

Well, the question is what kind of game plan Pep Guardiola wants to set in motion. Badstuber for sure is better in possession and passing than Boateng and he usually makes less rash mistakes. Boateng of course is faster and very good in the air, so these are the areas he excels in. I guess one has to wait and see.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:14 pm

As stupid as it is, one reason is that they want to please Pep in granting him some wishes, and apparently Götze and Lewa were on top of his list...

I hope they dont buy Lewa though... It would be ok if they swapped him with Gomez plus Pizarro though Wink

Last edited by ELO on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack10 Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:14 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, the question is what kind of game plan Pep Guardiola wants to set in motion. Badstuber for sure is better in possession and passing than Boateng and he usually makes less rash mistakes. Boateng of course is faster and very good in the air, so these are the areas he excels in. I guess one has to wait and see.

Boateng is also very good with the ball, he made 2 assist already from open play this season and I think he has about 2 goals to his name this season. Boateng is stronger, faster, a better tackler, an area threat and a better overrall player than Badstuber.

Also with Dante around Guardialo won't need Badstuber that much, since dante seems to be a better ball playing CB than Badstuber. I have followed Boateng and Badstuber development and I can assure you that Badstuber make more mistakes than Boateng.

Boateng is the better CB and Badstuber injury was a big blessing in disguise for Bayern. They are a better unit wihtout Badstuber
Mack10
Mack10
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:10 pm

i never bought their talk about keeping the league competitive etc... you see it in football and you see it in formula 1 with vettel and webber for example. if you want to stay ahead, subjugating your opposition is mostly part of the plan. it also brings other benefits since these players integrate fast and know bayern's game.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:14 pm

Mack10 wrote:
rwo power wrote:Well, you messed up the CB selection. Boateng is right-footed, thus likely an option for RCB, while Badstuber was only an ersatz-LB with Alaba out, while he is more of an LCB. I would assume Dante and Badstuber get the nod for the CBs, while Boateng and Kirchhoff will have to watch from the bench.

Mistake, I was going to type Badstuber.

Thank you sir

*ma'am
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:51 pm

Firstly players will leave, they are not stupid.

Also they have only bought Gotze so this all seems a bit OTT.

Also Bayern are doing nothing wrong, you cry about FFP but do you even know what FFP is supposed to prevent?

Spending money that a team doesn't have so they cannot get into lots of debt.

Bayern has no debt and they only spend what they have through their own income.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:54 pm

The very title of this thread disporves your point, Bayern can only buy because they earn that money, if Bayern can earn enough money to buy all the best players then hats off to them, and theres nothing FFP or anyother sanction can or should do to stop them
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack10 Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Firstly players will leave, they are not stupid.

Also they have only bought Gotze so this all seems a bit OTT.

Also Bayern are doing nothing wrong, you cry about FFP but do you even know what FFP is supposed to prevent?

Spending money that a team doesn't have so they cannot get into lots of debt.

Bayern has no debt and they only spend what they have through their own income.

In addition to Gotze they have also signed Jan Kirchhoff and it has been comfirmed that they have signed Rode.

As for Lewandowski, it's not been confirm but they have made some bid and that is a problem.

I don't see Buyearn selling any player except for players like Van Buyten and Tymo...
Mack10
Mack10
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by gnrfan Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:55 pm

I felt the same way when i heard abt the gotze transfer, but then I realized if he negotiated that buyout clause(demanded it), he had no intention of staying long term. Better that this talent stay in the bundesliga than go to a chelsea or city so that bpl can keep spouting that "best league in the world nonsense." They've already pached quite a bit from la liga with valencia's disintegration, getting falcao, etc.
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Gomez and Robben won't be there next year.... Gomez and Robben under Pep Guardiola?

Don't make me laugh, the amount of turnovers and choke moments will give Pep a heart attack.

Robben has already been replaced and Gomez will be too.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack10 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Gomez and Robben won't be there next year.... Gomez and Robben under Pep Guardiola?

Don't make me laugh, the amount of turnovers and choke moments will give Pep a heart attack.

Robben has already been replaced and Gomez will be too.

In case you don't know Pep is a big Fan of Robben, I don't see Pep selling Robben.

As for Gomez lets see how it goes, he is the only player that doesn't suit this current Bayern style
Mack10
Mack10
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by schrutebucks Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:58 pm

I can't handle the fact that Jan Kirchhoff is being referenced in this thread Laughing

He can't stay on the pitch for Mainz.
schrutebucks
schrutebucks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack10 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:08 pm

schrutebucks wrote:I can't handle the fact that Jan Kirchhoff is being referenced in this thread Laughing

Now watch him develop with Bayern, we didn't even know who Dante was before he joined Bayern but now he is considered as the best CB in the world by many.
Mack10
Mack10
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by schrutebucks Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Mack10 wrote:
schrutebucks wrote:I can't handle the fact that Jan Kirchhoff is being referenced in this thread Laughing

Now watch him develop with Bayern, we didn't even know who Dante was before he joined Bayern but now he is considered as the best CB in the world by many.
That's such an absurd comparison, the only people who weren't aware of Dante's considerable abilities at least two years his move to Munich are the people who know nothing about the league.
schrutebucks
schrutebucks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:55 am

Mack10 wrote:However I still do not like the way they bully clubs but refused to be bullied, they even went as far as trying to convince Vidal (a player that is not their player), to not extend and stay one more year in Leverkusen even though the player clearly wanted to leave and clearly Vidal wasn't patience enough and they called him all sort of names thereafter, when he eventually joined us.

wut
Vidal wanted to go to Bayern with Heynckes. According to him, Leverkusen missed their chance to re-sign him and he clearly said he wanted to go. It's just that Leverkusen didn't want to sell to a rival and they took less money from Juventus so he wouldn't go to Bayern. Vidal promised to go to Bayern and he didn't go, and Hoeness said something about Vidal being a traitor/liar or something along those lines.

A lot of the other stuff you've posted is nonsense but I cba to debunk it.
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:48 am

Mack you have no idea about the bilbao transfer. Stopped reading after that

Bayern met the release clause.

therefore

THEY AUTOMATICALLY get the player
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum