"Conte has vetoed the sale of Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba"

5 posters

Go down

"Conte has vetoed the sale of Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba" Empty "Conte has vetoed the sale of Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba"

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:42 am

The market expert for Sky Sports, Gianluca Di Marzio, ruled out the departure of the big Bianconeri in the studios of TV, Here are his words, transcribed by Tuttojuve.com: "To my knowledge, give Juventus Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba. These are the three non-transferable ever. In the market then anything can happen, but on these three I believe there is in particular the veto of Earl "

Tuttojuve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

"Conte has vetoed the sale of Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba" Empty Re: "Conte has vetoed the sale of Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba"

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:11 am

Good on Conte. I heard a small (probably shit) rumour that Marchisio was up for sale to raise funds Laughing

If we start selling off our star players we're no better than Udinese.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

"Conte has vetoed the sale of Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba" Empty Re: "Conte has vetoed the sale of Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba"

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:38 am

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Good on Conte. I heard a small (probably shit) rumour that Marchisio was up for sale to raise funds Laughing

If we start selling off our star players we're no better than Udinese.

La nuova storia ? no *bleep* way lol he is not leaving our club anytime soon, sometimes I am angry at him for not having the balls or when he is afraid to take the flag and full responsibility like against BM. I know he is no Del Piero no one else can be. but I want him to be MARCHISIO and be the new Bandiera a new idol to the new bianconeri fans
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:44 am

Yeah Marchisio is untouchable. You simply don't sell such a key player. Hell he's only in his mid 20's.

I think Marchisio would shine more in big games if he had better strikers infront of him. At times we ask him to make so many runs AND cover Pirlo's left hand side. At times hes doing too much leg work.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:46 am

his 28 gonna be 29 this year....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:46 am

my bad, hes 27 :p
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:57 am

CHIELLINI, BARZAGLI, BONNUCI, are important for ball possession because they do that triangle with the midfielders and wing backs...

PIRLO, MARCHISIO, VUCINIC have the most important roles to do on the game: they are our XAVI, INIESTA, MESSI...

BUFFON, VIDAL, MATRI, ASAMOAH, LINSHTAINER are only the roof of the team...

if JUVENTUS wants to improve the team they should first should not focus on the roof, they need to bring World class SS and world class CMF

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Roof? Dude Buffon is a legend and Vidal is the best player at Juve! What u on about? scratch

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:18 pm

inderbaby wrote:Roof? Dude Buffon is a legend and Vidal is the best player at Juve! What u on about? scratch

I did not say they are bad, BUFFON and VIDAL are world class, there is no way that we can get someone better...

I was thinking about, team structure,

if you substitute BUFFON with STORARI, it sure make a difference because BUFFON is world class,

but if you substitute PIRLO and VUCINIC than the team chokes and has no idea how to score goals

if you substitute the three center backs, than you may have problems on ball possession as well, because others may have no too much experience to deal with the pressure...

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down