+3
lucianomoggi
inderbaby
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Juve signed MAttheus, Bebeto's son  Empty Juve signed MAttheus, Bebeto's son

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Hoping to have replicated a deal "to Pogba," Juventus has secured the performance of Mattheus Oliveira, son of Bebeto, who currently plays for Flamengo. This was revealed by the drafting of Sportmediaset.it, which shows that in a few days the Brazilian attacking midfielder '94 class will leave for Italy, though not before he had played alongside his father in the opening match of the new Maracana. Wallim Vasconcelos, vice president of football Flamengo, he tried in vain to convince Mattheus to stay a few more months with the Brazilian club. The agreement with Juventus, reached in mid-March, provides for the payment of approximately € 2 million.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve signed MAttheus, Bebeto's son  Empty Re: Juve signed MAttheus, Bebeto's son

Post by inderbaby Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Another young player who will go to the primavera and never play for the first team! What's going on with that Cevallos kid we signed?

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juve signed MAttheus, Bebeto's son  Empty Re: Juve signed MAttheus, Bebeto's son

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:58 pm

inderbaby wrote:Another young player who will go to the primavera and never play for the first team! What's going on with that Cevallos kid we signed?

I think JUVENTUS have been fair enough with the youngsters...

I never follow youngsters, I have learned the names from starting XI, such as: POGBA, MARRONE, SORENSEN, EKDAL, LANZAFAME, ect...

I would not be so patience with DE CEGLE and MARCHISIO... I would drop them long time ago, I think JUVENTUS have been fair enough to them...

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:47 pm

inderbaby wrote:Another young player who will go to the primavera and never play for the first team! What's going on with that Cevallos kid we signed?

Early days, realistically even if the players are good, they won't step up to Juventus until they're much older.

Marchisio got his lucky break because we were in serie B, it turned out for the best.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:02 pm

with buoy,appelt and and mattheus we might have allready found our pirlo replacement hmm I have seen buoy play for brescia and i was impressed
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:16 pm

We should give more chances to our youngsters and let go mediocre players like Matri,Padoin etc.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:04 am

Cevallos kid is joning us this June
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:31 am

DeviAngel wrote:Cevallos kid is joning us this June

He has been already playing in the primavera bro, I really hope one these youngsters becomes a star!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:59 am

inderbaby wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Cevallos kid is joning us this June

He has been already playing in the primavera bro, I really hope one these youngsters becomes a star!

He is playing there because for Serie A and the senior team he has to wait for licence because we signed him in mid season from his club
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:34 am

As was said before, we should start giving chances to our younger players more. Gabriel, Gabbiadini, Immobile, Boakye, Beltrame, Masi, Pasquato, etc all have potential. Okay, some of them are not going to become stars obviously, but some of then would also. Look what happenned with Marchisio, Pogba, and to a point Giovinco. Marchisio is world class, Pogba will be in a season or two, and Giovinco showed his quality as Parma, but simply is not a striker, hes a winger which is why i think hes had problems with us. Marrones also done well when given chances. The only youngster that has been given a chance by us that has flopped is De Ceglie. I mean, look at how Dortmunds doing because they trust their youth. Bayern and Barca also trust their youth a lot and I don't need to mention how good they are.

This is why I would be happy with only one big name player, and then bring in our youth for depth. How do we know some of these kids wont become world class when given the chance?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum