Rumors say Juve signed Biabiany, the ds of Parma denies.

3 posters

Go down

Rumors say Juve signed Biabiany, the ds of Parma denies.  Empty Rumors say Juve signed Biabiany, the ds of Parma denies.

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:03 pm

In the last hours had bounced the indiscretion of an interest of Juventus for Ludovic Biabiany. The jewel of the French Parma is among the most external performance of the season. A brief spell at Inter, where he grew up in the Spring and the transition to Pazzini Sampdoria in the deal. In Parma, the last two years has exploded for months and finally is moved up to the big club. With Juventus but at the moment there is nothing as explained by CEO Pietro Leonardi gialloblù exclusively to TuttoJuve.com:

"I honestly do not know anything. Should be asked in Turin information about this, because I am totally unaware of this thing. Maybe the rumor is coming from it. Rightly you journalists investigated and do your job, but in this case I can not help. reiterate for me and I understand there's nothing about this market situation ".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Rumors say Juve signed Biabiany, the ds of Parma denies.  Empty Re: Rumors say Juve signed Biabiany, the ds of Parma denies.

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 01, 2013 12:15 am

Well if we want 4-3-3 even as a back up we need real wingers and real depth.

I hate how FIFA has convinced people that pace is an extremely important attribute to have but that being said, this guy is fkn rapid and can stretch teams easily.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Rumors say Juve signed Biabiany, the ds of Parma denies.  Empty Re: Rumors say Juve signed Biabiany, the ds of Parma denies.

Post by Cotes Wed May 01, 2013 11:32 am

Conte & Marotta to Biabiany in negotiations:

Conte & Marotta: Hey, how do you like your new home?

Biabiany: It's beautiful! I love the stadium! I can't wait to play for Juve.

Conte & Marotta: We were actually talking about the bench

Shocked
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum