Error
Yuri Yukuv
Pedram
sportsczy
Le Samourai
Adit
14 posters

Go down

Do you think Barce7-0na is declining ? Empty Do you think Barce7-0na is declining ?

Post by Adit Wed May 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Thread title says it all.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Do you think Barce7-0na is declining ? Empty Re: Do you think Barce7-0na is declining ?

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Their peak of this current generation is behind them....but the nature of football...all that could change in one summer.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Do you think Barce7-0na is declining ? Empty Re: Do you think Barce7-0na is declining ?

Post by sportsczy Wed May 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Meh. I don't worry about Barca much unless they're in our way. We'll see how they stack up next season.

Watch them to see how individual players do. For example, i'm a fan of Iniesta and just like to watch him play. Shoot me.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed May 01, 2013 9:52 pm

They have been declining since last year.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed May 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Through the last two years ive felt that barcelona was sick, after this I feel that they are finally buried.

I dont see them going anywhere in next two years to be honest, but neither do I see us either.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Thu May 02, 2013 6:45 am

Tbh, I think Guardiola saw this coming and that's why left the ship early. He had won all and only had things to lose. His reputation would had been tarnished if he had been in Villanova's boots atm.

But I don't see Barca sacking Villanova though. I think the next season will be crucial for him and if he can't rejuvenate the squad in this summer, like Pep did when he came, then I think he's going to be in big trouble. Barca is going to need a new spark since lot's of their current players looks out of passion and satisfied, Pique as a best example.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 02, 2013 12:28 pm

Barca aren't a team known for their balls. I think they basically gave up before the second leg even started.

They'll be a huge threat for us in the league obviously. However I think their European adventures are over.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 02, 2013 12:32 pm

There's no way you can count out Barca from anything when Messi is only 25 and going to be 26 this summer. BUT, they need to address the issues on defense and the lack of scoring threat other than Messi. Their transfers have been awful.

Xavi is going to need to be transitioned out slowly too... never easy there.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 02, 2013 12:45 pm

Messi can't do everything alone as he so kindly showed this season. Their whole frontline is crap and I don't understand why they want Tello to start, he is no better than Pedro is on the other wing. Their midfield have stopped pressing as well which is one tactic they use to hide their shit defence in. This as a result has exposed their very weak backline

if I was a supporter of barca I'd want nearly a whole new team lol

something of this sort:

Willy Cabarello
Montoya/Azpilcuetta-Pique-Kompany-Abidal/Adriano
Busquets-Thiago-Kondogbia
Bale-Missi-Neymar

when you look at that you gotta appreciate it will probably cost you a total of more than 100 mill to get all those, are Barca prepared to spend that much? I still think they will have trouble on that left side unless they buy a solid LB which there aren't many available for sale. Dice is with their management

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu May 02, 2013 12:45 pm

Please remove this thread, we're not Barca fans. We don't discuss our rivals season in our section, if you wanna discuss Barcelona's decline do it in GD pls.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Can we make fun of them instead? eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 02, 2013 12:50 pm

Se7en wrote:Please remove this thread, we're not Barca fans. We don't discuss our rivals season in our section, if you wanna discuss Barcelona's decline do it in GD pls.

Agree. Who gives a sh1t what their doing?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu May 02, 2013 1:04 pm

I agree this thread shouldn't exist in our section, and no Zeal they've had enough last night. eco smile
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Thu May 02, 2013 2:30 pm

I for one think the stories of their demise are grossly over hyped. All they need is a couple of WC centre backs. Messi can pretty much carry them offensively till neymar arrives.
That being said they are no longer the top dogs in football.
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu May 02, 2013 2:34 pm

They need new players.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Let's make fun of them instead... if Madrid went down 7-0, who would be left standing? I think everyone gets sold and fired. Even Flo might have been forced to resign.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu May 02, 2013 10:00 pm

izzy wrote:
Se7en wrote:Please remove this thread, we're not Barca fans. We don't discuss our rivals season in our section, if you wanna discuss Barcelona's decline do it in GD pls.

Agree. Who gives a sh1t what their doing?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 03, 2013 2:54 pm

sportsczy wrote:Let's make fun of them instead... if Madrid went down 7-0, who would be left standing? I think everyone gets sold and fired. Even Flo might have been forced to resign.

Could you imagine if CR sat out because "He wasn't feeling well"? Tito basically confirmed that Messi was fit to play against Bayern but that he didn't want to play LOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 03, 2013 3:51 pm

sportsczy wrote:Let's make fun of them instead... if Madrid went down 7-0, who would be left standing? I think everyone gets sold and fired. Even Flo might have been forced to resign.

If Real went down 7-0, people would still be making fun of them. And chances are, everyone would have been fired just after...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 03, 2013 5:33 pm

We've been too easy on Barca peeps regarding their 7-0. If the shoe was on the other foot you can bet they would have took some jabs.

I'd like to think it's because that sort of thing is below us but I know I would have gone on an epic troll run if we were in the final eco smile

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Zealous wrote:We've been too easy on Barca peeps regarding their 7-0. If the shoe was on the other foot you can bet they would have took some jabs.

I'd like to think it's because that sort of thing is below us but I know I would have gone on an epic troll run if we were in the final eco smile

We don't need to make fun of them because they don't support Barca, they support winning and Messi.

It's easy to see which of those so called Barca 'fans' actually support the team and who were just along to ride the wave of success.

Noob Barca fans. Who cares about them and their team?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Not me that's for sure but like a car crash is so hard to look away eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum