IBra drops a bomb after the Evian game : ' PSG I want to leave, at the end of the season I am leaving'

+3
juve_gigi
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

IBra drops a bomb after the Evian game : ' PSG I want to leave, at the end of the season I am leaving'  Empty IBra drops a bomb after the Evian game : ' PSG I want to leave, at the end of the season I am leaving'

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 01, 2013 10:14 pm

TURIN - Here we go. Zlatan Ibrahimovic begins to take shouldered Paris Saint Germain. Before the statements of love for Juve ("Knowing that a goal for the Bianconeri for me it is an honor: it is one of the biggest clubs in the world with ambitious projects"), then a message delivered to Paris Saint Germain the French football:

" I want to leave . " I mean, I begin the divorce proceedings that probably expected the leaders Juventus. It opens up completely, then, the club Corso Galileo Ferraris. But not only. The other night, Paris Saint Germain played in Evian. And won 1-0. To attend the 12-13 thousand spectators, at one stage small-small, provincial. A desolation. And is not that the others, apart from a couple of plants, being greater. A sadness for a sample as Zlatan Ibrahimovic has officially expressed its discontent to executives: " We win the title and I go on vacation , "he reiterated also in Evian. Adding: " At the end of the season I'm leaving . " This is not news.

The Swede've never hidden the impatience in playing in a league that has at most two or three games of a certain level. And as if that were not enough, he never bonded with his companions, environment and society. Many quarrels and misunderstandings. So much so that even executives Parisians are entered in order to let him go. You are enrolled in the extremely restricted club of suitors to Cavani and if you do not manage to reach the Uruguayan (running Manchester City and Real Madrid) will try another sample. [...]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

IBra drops a bomb after the Evian game : ' PSG I want to leave, at the end of the season I am leaving'  Empty Re: IBra drops a bomb after the Evian game : ' PSG I want to leave, at the end of the season I am leaving'

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Come home Zlatan Smile
Im quoting marottalad sig.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

IBra drops a bomb after the Evian game : ' PSG I want to leave, at the end of the season I am leaving'  Empty Re: IBra drops a bomb after the Evian game : ' PSG I want to leave, at the end of the season I am leaving'

Post by juve_gigi Thu May 02, 2013 1:03 am

This is great news. Ibra is the missing piece we need to challenge Bayern for the CL championship. If we can get him for $15 million I don't care what his salary is. Nike can pitch in to pay his wages if need be.

If we get Ibra this summer plus Llorente we are looking at winning the scudetto for the next 3 years at least and giving us a legitimate shot at winning the CL trophy. It's been
17 long years since our last CL championship but I am starting to feel optimistic that we will be a contender next year for the treble.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 02, 2013 1:13 am

Yeah it's been far too long.

Our 2006 squad looked more than capable, this squad with maybe a left back as well as Ibra looks capable too.

Hopefully we'll win the CL before 2016, so the gap between our last CL and the next one won't reach the 20 year mark.

Come home Ibra.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 02, 2013 1:27 am

Ibra to come home and win his first CL with his beloved Juve Proud
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu May 02, 2013 2:24 am

juvealbanian wrote:Come home Zlatan Smile
Im quoting marottalad sig.

banana eco smile drinking Thumbs up Very Happy bounce Heart :wub: Chaka rofl Wink Razz affraid
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu May 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Come home man!
IBRA & BALO in the same league...this is gonna be beautiful!
I know he wasn't gonna stay in France for too long...the football over there just isn't what they want it to be...when you try to watch a Ligue 1 game, sleep is almost sure.

With Ancelotti going to Madrid, everyone is gonna leave PSG
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down