BarrileteCosmico
CBarca
footballfan12
eelir
gondov
danyjr
12 posters

Go down

FC Barcelona - Real Betis | Sun May 5th | La Liga Matchday 34 Empty FC Barcelona - Real Betis | Sun May 5th | La Liga Matchday 34

Post by danyjr Sun May 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Non-Barcelona fan making a thread about a Barça match Laughing

Barcelona: Pinto, Alves, Piqué, Xavi, Villa, Iniesta, Alexis, Alba, Adriano, Song and Tello.

Betis: Adrian; Chica, Mario, Amaya, Alex Martinez; Ruben Perez, Salva Sevilla; Pabon, Nose, Ruben Castro; Jorge Molina.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona - Real Betis | Sun May 5th | La Liga Matchday 34 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Real Betis | Sun May 5th | La Liga Matchday 34

Post by gondov Sun May 05, 2013 8:49 pm

:facepalm:
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona - Real Betis | Sun May 5th | La Liga Matchday 34 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Real Betis | Sun May 5th | La Liga Matchday 34

Post by eelir Sun May 05, 2013 8:50 pm

By the look of things we are on the road to *bleep* up a 100% sure thing.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun May 05, 2013 9:51 pm

we are shit without messi
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by footballfan12 Sun May 05, 2013 9:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN6MXhb2GQw free kick goal!!!!!!! for you guys

footballfan12
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun May 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Nice to see the frustration from Messi there at the end. The hunger is still there Laughing
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon May 06, 2013 1:09 am

I missed half of the game.

Xavi and Iniesta were Shocked at times. Both losing the ball far more than I expect. There was one time in the game where Iniesta passed the ball, it was intercepted but not controlled and it went back to him, and then he made another pass which was either intercepted or out of bounds.

The league is wrapped up. Can we please play some kids. Xavi and Iniesta have played enough, they need a rest. Thiago and Cesc can do the job, hell even JDS.

Oh, and Villa's finishing :facepalm:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 06, 2013 1:35 am

I only managed to catch 20 minutes of the first half and 15 of the second as I was watching the superclasico at the same time. The lineup surprised me. At this stage bartra, thiago and perhaps montoya should be starting every game.I was glad to see deulofeu on the bench but didn't get why thiago was subbed in for a fwd and he wasn't. Villa's finishing left plenty to b be desired, but it was nice to see the instinct was still there. Some of the shots would have been automatic goals for him ladt year though, perhaps he has declined. Alexis had a very good game from the little I saw. I hope we don't sell him, he can be a very useful player. Although if he goes I wont exactly grieve for him either.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon May 06, 2013 1:51 am

Alexis can be a decent squad player, but that's all I see in him. Useful as a squad player, impact sub, or rotation...but I don't see him ever starting for us. He hasn't shown enough quality even when he's been on his game. He's simply not good enough IMO.

We can sell him and I won't grieve as you said (as long as it's a decent price), but I wouldn't mind keeping him for depth and all. Bayern showing how important depth is and Alexis could be a useful squad player.

Although he probably deserves more. Everyone knows of his talent, it's unfortunate he never shows it much for us.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon May 06, 2013 4:58 am

If alexis stays for next season, i expect him to really shine. im sure the hard work he will do over the summer will pay off
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon May 06, 2013 7:22 am

Song had a terrible firs half, lucky he improved in the second. Same goes with Villa but I wouldnt be too harsh on him, strikers miss chances... at least he scored just b4 he got subbed.

Messi god like AGAIN! This is just ridiculous Very Happy I dont think ive seen him show his emotion like that in the end when he missed his chance for the hattrick, hope hes fine Razz

Hope to win the game next week and be crowned champsions at home WOOO HOOO! Then we can experiment a bit in the next few games.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon May 06, 2013 7:32 am

Thiago should have played since he's been our best mid for a month. We should play a strong team next week and hopefully we win and clinch the league.

Then we have three games where Bartra, Montoya, Thiago and Tello should start every game, and chances are given to Roberto, Muniesa, Rafinha and Deulofeu (who are all in line for promotion next year too).

JDS deserves time for his patience, but he's not in our plans so while I'd feel bad if he doesn't get to start all those games, its his fault... Sorry bud.

Let's stop playing Adriano at CB as well... If Bartra can play against Bayern, he can play in La Liga.

Valdes
Alves Pique Bartra/Abidal Alba
Busquets
Thiago Xavi
Alexis Messi Iniesta

Would go with something like that...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon May 06, 2013 8:01 am

Can't believe that Montoya isn't getting more of a go. Quit playing Adriano at CB for crying at loud. As Kizz said, if he can play against Bayern then he can play in La Liga. Deulofeu should be playing more often soon given that he out of the many other B players will be promoted next season.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon May 06, 2013 8:55 am

So now we have Madrid playing two games before we play any. If they drop any points in either game we are crowned champions automatically.

Otherwise we play Atletico next. Tough match and a good challenge. If we win that match we become the champions. If we draw we need just a point. Worst case we should at least wrap up the title in the home game against Valladolid needing either a win or a draw at that point. One plus of this happening is the team winning the title in front of their own fans.

Once this is done we need to choose between two conflicting objectives. At least if we have won against Atletico shall we go for equaling Madrid's record 100 point haul? Or shall we concentrate on giving game time to youngsters and/or squad players?

Oh yes Messi's free kick was one of the best free kicks I have seen in quite some time. Utterly sumptuous.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon May 06, 2013 9:16 am

I don't really believe in 'going for records'...

I think the priority should be to not injure anyone or play players who are not 100%. I'd say guys like Xavi, Alves, Pique, Iniesta, Busquets and Pedro would all be pretty run down after a long and gruelling season. The players that can step in for them would have more hunger anyway.

Guys like Alexis, Abidal, Song and Villa all have things to prove... and finally its perfect time to see what Bartra, Monty, Roberto, Rafinha and Deulofeu can do, and if they are part of our future.

There should be a lot of hunger in these players... so we should perform quite well anyway.

As for Messi. He will want to play, and if he's recovered then he should if he wants to.

If we've wrapped up the league, I'd like to see this team at home...

Valdes
Montoya Bartra Abidal Adriano
Song
Thiago Roberto
Alexis/Deulofeu Messi Tello

Alexis--> Deulofeu
Abidal-->Muniesa
Messi/Tello--> Villa
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon May 06, 2013 9:31 am

Did you know that in our entire history to date we have never regained the league title the very next season after the one in which we have lost it?

Just read it on Twitter.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon May 06, 2013 11:04 am

With all due respect, playing Adriano at centre back shows your coach has no clue about how to arrange a defence.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon May 06, 2013 11:09 am

danyjr wrote:With all due respect, playing Adriano at centre back shows your coach has no clue about how to arrange a defence.

Has much more than you.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon May 06, 2013 12:59 pm

free_cat wrote:Has much more than you.
What an insightful comment Laughing

Spoiler:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon May 06, 2013 1:07 pm

danyjr wrote:
free_cat wrote:Has much more than you.
What an insightful comment Laughing

Spoiler:

More insightfull than yours, mine is at least true.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Adriano played fine as a CB last season.

@CB: You need a runner along Neymar and Messi, who are both accustomed to free roles. We could sign a runner but I don't see the point when we already have Pedro and Alexis. I am a believer in Alexis because of his great work ethic, and it seems his confidence is growing per match and he is finally able to play great games. While I realize he will probably be offloaded (although both Tito and Alexis say that they want him to stay, so who knows) I think he is a superior option to Pedro for that role, and can only see him improving from now on.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon May 06, 2013 4:14 pm

I don't agree. Adriano is poor at keeping the offside line and so many times misses runners going behind him. Not to mention he's not a great tackler, nor good on air. The only quality of him useful as a CB is his recovering speed which is vital if you're bad at defending (à la Clichy).
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down