beatrixasdfghjk.
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Kick
Forza
13 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:32 am

CBarca wrote:
A longer penis would not only have been an advantage for leaving semen in a less accessible part of the vagina, but by filling and expanding the vagina it also would aid and abet the displacement of semen left by other males as a means of maximizing the likelihood of paternity.”

That's pretty sweet :bow:

Laughing

I haven't done any biology in well over a year.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:36 am

Kick wrote:
CBarca wrote:
A longer penis would not only have been an advantage for leaving semen in a less accessible part of the vagina, but by filling and expanding the vagina it also would aid and abet the displacement of semen left by other males as a means of maximizing the likelihood of paternity.”

Laughing

As predicted, the two phalluses with the coronal ridges displaced significantly more semen from the vagina (each removed 91 percent) than the “headless” control (35.3 percent). Additionally, the further that the phalluses were inserted—that is to say, the deeper the thrust—the more semen was displaced. When the phallus with the more impressive coronal ridge was inserted three fourths of the way into the vagina, it removed only a third of the semen, whereas it removed nearly all of the semen when inserted completely. Shallow thrusting, simulated by the researchers inserting the artificial phallus halfway or less into the artificial vagina, failed to displace any semen at all. So if you want advice that’ll give you a leg up in the evolutionary arms race, don’t go West, young man—go deep.

CB here just helping you guys with certainty of paternity Proud

Thrust deep guys Proud

There is an evolutionary purpose to it!
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:37 am

Does anyone here think Nike needs to push its product through its marketing channels?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:40 am

CBarca wrote:
Kick wrote:
CBarca wrote:

Laughing

As predicted, the two phalluses with the coronal ridges displaced significantly more semen from the vagina (each removed 91 percent) than the “headless” control (35.3 percent). Additionally, the further that the phalluses were inserted—that is to say, the deeper the thrust—the more semen was displaced. When the phallus with the more impressive coronal ridge was inserted three fourths of the way into the vagina, it removed only a third of the semen, whereas it removed nearly all of the semen when inserted completely. Shallow thrusting, simulated by the researchers inserting the artificial phallus halfway or less into the artificial vagina, failed to displace any semen at all. So if you want advice that’ll give you a leg up in the evolutionary arms race, don’t go West, young man—go deep.

CB here just helping you guys with certainty of paternity Proud

Thrust deep guys Proud

There is an evolutionary purpose to it!

To add to that, to make your offspring more likely to survive, you should marry and mate with a girl of a different race and preferably in a different country as that way it maximises the differences in the genes which, in turn, increases your chance to cut out genetic diseases and will give you a healthier child.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:52 am

Yawn, tell me something i dont know Kick Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:54 am

Taiwan is formed due to the accrectionary wedges of three different subductions zones and is currently stopping one subduction zone from subducting which is moving the stress field south and causing many Earthquakes in Taiwan, recent predictions indicate that there should be about 2, 8+ Magnitude scale earthquakes in Taiwan in the near future.

:coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:56 am

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/88/Taiwan_seismicity.jpg/406px-Taiwan_seismicity.jpg

A map of all the earthquakes in Taiwan from 1991-2006.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:56 am

I haven't personally looked up any articles on it or fact-checked, but my AP Bio teacher would say every once in a while-- and I'm going to paraphrase here-- that people often talk about how stupid teens are. How they have unprotected sex (pulling out loool), do stupid shit in general and get in trouble...and tbh, that's pretty accurate. Teens engage in pretty risky behavior...I mean, earlier on in life you depend on your parents and a shelter for protection and survival, and later on in life most people will have a child/partner to take care of, so it makes sense that teenage years are often more risky than any other time.

Whereas those other factors do play a role, it's also because (and he didn't get into specifics) hormones and biological changes in the body often also lead to this risky behavior, and this is partially so people get out of their comfort zone, leave their home, and reproduce elsewhere in a place that, being elsewhere, will have more genetic diversity than that of your own home.

He's a very funny guy so he often talk about how a teen "has parents to take care of them, mom makes your damn lunch everyday, you have a house to come home to and you hardly ever, if at all, need to make dinner. You don't have to do anything! Who the hell would leave moms house EVER? If you think about it, why the hell would you ever leave your parents house?"

Well, the changes that occur in teenagers (often accompanied with puberty, and again, I realize I'm being unspecific here but he didn't go into specifics) are what cause such behavior, and it's good for evolution.

I found a quote here by some researcher on WebMD to back that up

some biology guy wrote:
"It is risky to leave your parents and go out on your own, but that same behavior is also good for the gene pool," he says.

I certainly thought it was interesting.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:01 am

CBarca wrote:I haven't personally looked up any articles on it or fact-checked, but my AP Bio teacher would say every once in a while-- and I'm going to paraphrase here-- that people often talk about how stupid teens are. How they have unprotected sex (pulling out loool), do stupid shit in general and get in trouble...and tbh, that's pretty accurate. Teens engage in pretty risky behavior...I mean, earlier on in life you depend on your parents and a shelter for protection and survival, and later on in life most people will have a child/partner to take care of, so it makes sense that teenage years are often more risky than any other time.

Whereas those other factors do play a role, it's also because (and he didn't get into specifics) hormones and biological changes in the body often also lead to this risky behavior, and this is partially so people get out of their comfort zone, leave their home, and reproduce elsewhere in a place that, being elsewhere, will have more genetic diversity than that of your own home.

He's a very funny guy so he often talk about how a teen "has parents to take care of them, mom makes your damn lunch everyday, you have a house to come home to and you hardly ever, if at all, need to make dinner. You don't have to do anything! Who the hell would leave moms house EVER? If you think about it, why the hell would you ever leave your parents house?"

Well, the changes that occur in teenagers (often accompanied with puberty, and again, I realize I'm being unspecific here but he didn't go into specifics) are what cause such behavior, and it's good for evolution.

I found a quote here by some researcher on WebMD to back that up

some biology guy wrote:
"It is risky to leave your parents and go out on your own, but that same behavior is also good for the gene pool," he says.

I certainly thought it was interesting.

Yeah, I've heard the same stuff, apparently we don't change our ways till about 25, which makes a lot of sense.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:04 am

My legal teacher used to call it "mum and dads hotel"
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:05 am

I have a hard time thinking there are people out there who don't like biology.

At the very least you have to find it pretty damn interesting imo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:06 am

Physics>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bio
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:09 am

I did high school chem, that was pretty interesting, and tbh I'd probably be studying chemistry now of I wasn't in business. On the whole though business>>>>>
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:14 am

The only business class at my school I've ever seen/taken was intro to business and marketing in junior high school in 8th grade ffs Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:17 am

Tbf I only took business subjects in school in my last two years, before that I wanted to study IT, boy was I barking up the wrong tree there Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:29 am

I have no idea wtf I want to do.

My problem isn't that I hate school or I'm not good at it or that there are very few subjects I like, it's just that I like everything equally.

The only thing I can think of that I'm really passionate about is football. I love biology, but I also love history...oh, and let's not forget any type of writing/literature! And don't worry, he finds computer science interesting too, and early signs are he might have a thing for politics as well (tbf don't know enough about the last two to really know if I'm passionate about either).

Then there are some things I want to look into this summer like economics to see if it interests me as well.

What will happen?

I'll like it the same damn amount as I do everything else Laughing

Hopefully I'll figure it out sometime next year. If not, then college will help I'm sure.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:31 am

Follow your heart
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:33 am

My sister did science without doing biology, she now does research with Enzymes. Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:36 am

Did you guys go to college knowing what you'll do?

Just curious.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:37 am

We had a guest speaker come in, got some crazy ass degree in Biology, so when she applied for her first "real" job they tell her her aptitude test indicates she'd be good at marketing nek minit shes head of marketing Detol in Europe and to this day her only formal qualification is in Biology

fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:38 am

Yep, just ask your counselor for advice and stuff, she helped me out quite a bit
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:47 am

CBarca wrote:Did you guys go to college knowing what you'll do?

Just curious.

I was very lucky that towards the end fo year 11 (second last year of high school) i decided what i wanted to study, and im that corse now and between now and then nothing else has (and probably every will) changed my mind on that, but i got lucky, not many people can say that for themselves
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:53 am

CBarca wrote:Did you guys go to college knowing what you'll do?

Just curious.

I've been doing Geology for 5 years now, I am in my third year of uni/College.

So, yes. Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:56 am

Do they have geology in SA high schools or did you got TAFE or something like that before Uni?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:58 am

fatman123 wrote:Do they have geology in SA high schools or did you got TAFE or something like that before Uni?

It's taught in year 12, I did it as an interest before then. Use to go on field trips and everything with a geology club. Now I go on uni trips.

Only two schools in the state teach it though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:00 am

Damn SA, you crazy
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next