If Allegri were to leave..........

+3
Il Diavolo
Casciavit
Milantildeath
7 posters

Go down

If Allegri were to leave.......... Empty If Allegri were to leave..........

Post by Milantildeath Thu May 16, 2013 11:54 pm

It's being reported that Berlusconi said that Allegri is finished after the match against Siena. Personally, I think Allegri has done a good job. If he had to leave my first choice would be Montella. His Fiorentina has played incredibly this season. I think he could do great things with Milan. Who would you suggest?
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

If Allegri were to leave.......... Empty Re: If Allegri were to leave..........

Post by Casciavit Fri May 17, 2013 12:00 am

Montella as well tbh
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Fri May 17, 2013 12:15 am

No. Allegri must stay! If Allegri were to leave.......... 2276801876
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Fri May 17, 2013 12:30 am

I think Allegri deserves to stay. The conditions he was put in this season, for us to even think of CL is amazing.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 17, 2013 1:06 am

Montella would mean revolution in ur transfer politics and squad to much money to be spent, he is great thou....

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 17, 2013 1:30 am

Personally i'd much rather stick with Allegri for a year, then bring in Prandelli if possible. He has got a lot of experience, especially in Europe. Montella is still raw imo, we'll have to see how he fares with Fio next season . Although i personally love what he has done this year
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Fri May 17, 2013 1:32 am

Apparently Berlusconi has told reporters that Allegri will be joining Roma and the announcement will be made after the Siena game. This better be BS. Montella is a good coach, no doubt. But it's been such a long time since I have seen so much promise in our team. And with a couple key signings (and of course retaining our best players), we can compete on all fronts next season. And what Allegri has done with the crappy excuse for a squad Berlusconi gave him at the start of the season is nothing short of brilliant. Show him some respect FFS! If Allegri were to leave.......... 2276801876
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 17, 2013 1:41 am

I dont get why he doesn't like him, he gave Allegri quite the squad in the beginning of the season. From 17th to 3rd place, we're almost on the brink of CL. The players have shown their support for the coach repeatedly, at least let him see out the contract ffs
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Fri May 17, 2013 1:57 am

If Allegri was let go I truly will be disappointed. What does he have to do to get some respect!
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 2:13 am

with my respect to my fellow posters, i respectfully disagree. i would be happy if allegri goes. sure allegri was badly deprived of good players. but there were times with or without brilliant players that because of his tactics we lost crucial matches in serie a and in CL.

i tend to believe that it was el sharawwy who single handedly put us back to frame in first half of the season, and now with balotelli. and my mention also goes to players like montolivo, boateng who got back into his old self, and few other players.

sure allegri has his hand. but if we were to have well equipped squad i am convinced that milan will not be that good in CL with allegri.

frankly having seen his questionable tactics, i would rather have new coach put new ideas in our team. someone who believes more in technical football that just straightforward defense attack football.
it was our technical football in the past that got our team in to the height of european football. with allegri i simply cant see it happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 17, 2013 2:25 am

Found an old thread i made http://www.goallegacy.net/t27304p18-should-allegri-stay#901648
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Fri May 17, 2013 2:53 am

JespSwe wrote:with my respect to my fellow posters, i respectfully disagree. i would be happy if allegri goes. sure allegri was badly deprived of good players. but there were times with or without brilliant players that because of his tactics we lost crucial matches in serie a and in CL.

i tend to believe that it was el sharawwy who single handedly put us back to frame in first half of the season, and now with balotelli. and my mention also goes to players like montolivo, boateng who got back into his old self, and few other players.

sure allegri has his hand. but if we were to have well equipped squad i am convinced that milan will not be that good in CL with allegri.

frankly having seen his questionable tactics, i would rather have new coach put new ideas in our team. someone who believes more in technical football that just straightforward defense attack football.
it was our technical football in the past that got our team in to the height of european football. with allegri i simply cant see it happening.
Look mate, football is a team sport. Everyone has their job and needs to do it properly in order for a team to be successful. No matter how good a manager you have, if your players refuse to perform on the pitch, the manager can't do sh*t. It is the players that are going to score the goals and make the tackles on the field, because they are the one's playing at the end of the day. What do you want Allegri to do, score more goals the El Sharaawy? He can't do that. Because that's not his job. Yes, El Sharaawy, Balotelli and Montolivo all helped our team get where it is. But that's their job. You can't compare a player to a manager. I could argue that Allegri is the one making them play the way they are playing. Montolivo getting back to his old self could also be because of Allegri put him in the proper position with the proper instructions? A "TEAM" needs everyone of it's members to do their job. ES and Balo did theirs, and Allegri did his. Without proper direction, even some of the best players in the world fail to perform (see Real Madrid).
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri May 17, 2013 8:14 pm

If Allegri leaves , when he does i don't know when , i would like Frank Rijkaard to take over. Been at Milan through the best time of our history under one and only Sacchi ,he's a proven manager under an elite club and his view of football is just a joy to watch.

I think he would be a great option when Allegri leaves. I hope it's not this season though , because even if Frank did take over , he would never do better than Max will next season. But after Allegri runs his contract out i suppose it would be a good time for a change. After 4 years or so , managers tend to be unable of change , even though Allegri won't have a problem at that.

In any case. Since the question is hypothetical untill Allegri is past , then yeah , i would like Rijkaard. It could happen actualy , it's been sometime since the last time he had an interesting role at a club and his wage demands shouldn't be high now. Given his past with Milan , he would certainly be one to be considered to replace Allegri when that day comes.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down