B.NEWS : Juve want Kolarov and Tevez

+2
Juventude
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Juve want Kolarov and Tevez  Empty B.NEWS : Juve want Kolarov and Tevez

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 17, 2013 11:54 am

Juventus are reportedly setting their sights on Manchester City duo Carlos Tevez and Aleksandar Kolarov.

The Bianconeri are eager to improve their squad over the summer to become more competitive in Europe after a second consecutive Scudetto.

According to Sport Mediaset, their first target for ‘top player’ in attack is now Tevez, surpassing Gonzalo Higuain of Real Madrid and Fiorentina’s Stevan Jovetic.

This is because his contract expires next summer and he could be available at a fairly small price-tag.

It is certainly not the first time that Tevez has been linked with a move to Italy, though until now he has always patched up his differences with Manchester City.

Juve are also thought to be tracking one of his teammates at Eastlands, as Kolarov would be a valid option for the left wing.

The Corriere dello Sport claims Kolarov has already told City directors he is unhappy and would like a move away from the club.

The Serbian is no stranger to Serie A, having arrived in Manchester from Lazio, and Juventus hope to take him for around €10m.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Juve want Kolarov and Tevez  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Juve want Kolarov and Tevez

Post by Juventude Fri May 17, 2013 12:54 pm

The salaries of Tevez and Kolarov really worry me for these transfers to ever happen. I don't think Juve would match their current salaries. It may depend how many years are left on their contracts. It may be worth it to come to Juve for a smaller salary in order to have a longer contract.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Juve want Kolarov and Tevez  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Juve want Kolarov and Tevez

Post by dronte Fri May 17, 2013 3:28 pm

The problem is that since wednesday's summit we are being linked with pretty much every good striker in the world. This summer is gonna be hard regarding transfers both for the management AND the fans Very Happy

To stay on topic, I've always liked Kolarov and he should have joined us at the first place, would love to see him here.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri May 17, 2013 5:52 pm

i would Love kolarov on my juve. Tevez....im not sure
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri May 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Shit...I'd take Tevez and leave Kolarov
I really don't think we need. Asamoah is younger, faster, stronger and better defensively...
Other from free kicks, Kolarov really isn't that good, atleast he never impressed me before
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Marotta:"Higuain is younger so he is worth more, while Tevez has only 1 year left on his contract so he maybe easier"
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down