Sport Mediaset - Juve don't give up from Jovetic they offer Quagliarella and/or Marrone.

5 posters

Go down

Sport Mediaset - Juve don't give up from Jovetic they offer Quagliarella and/or Marrone. Empty Sport Mediaset - Juve don't give up from Jovetic they offer Quagliarella and/or Marrone.

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 22, 2013 8:20 pm

As reported by Sport Mediaset in the coming hours Juventus will try to significantly step up for Stevan Jovetic. The Bianconeri, to take home the Montenegrin are thinking to offer Fiorentina € 8 million in the deal also putting Quagliarella and Brown (ownership?) In order to reach a comprehensive evaluation of 25 million for the former Partizan.
=================

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Sport Mediaset - Juve don't give up from Jovetic they offer Quagliarella and/or Marrone. Empty Re: Sport Mediaset - Juve don't give up from Jovetic they offer Quagliarella and/or Marrone.

Post by Juventude Wed May 22, 2013 8:50 pm

That's a horrible offer if true. I hope this isn't true. Even if Fiorentina were to consider a cash + player deal, we would have to offer at least 15 million and Quags and Marrone for Jovetic.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Sport Mediaset - Juve don't give up from Jovetic they offer Quagliarella and/or Marrone. Empty Re: Sport Mediaset - Juve don't give up from Jovetic they offer Quagliarella and/or Marrone.

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 22, 2013 9:11 pm

If Fio go for it, great work by Beppe.

That leaves money over for Higgy or Tev.

But if they (very likely) refuse this offer, we better not give up. Then we put real cash in.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 22, 2013 10:54 pm

Juventude wrote:That's a horrible offer if true. I hope this isn't true. Even if Fiorentina were to consider a cash + player deal, we would have to offer at least 15 million and Quags and Marrone for Jovetic.

I think it's a decent starting point, depending on Quagliarella and Marrone's valuation

You can always increase the cash offer, if Fiorentina are content with the player package

But it's dangerous using players as bargaining chips, if the transfer doesn't go through it doesn't leave them feeling the greatest at the club- in my opinion

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Quags could play upfront with Rossi I guess. Fiorentina could do alot worse.

Marrone... well I think that's the key. How Fiorentina judge him and if they'd be willing to play him regularly be it at CB or CM.

But if this offer was accepted as it stands I would be the first to congratulate Beppe but also share my concerns about the mental health of the Violas upper management.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 23, 2013 1:29 am

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:

Quags could play upfront with Rossi I guess. Fiorentina could do alot worse.

Marrone... well I think that's the key. How Fiorentina judge him and if they'd be willing to play him regularly be it at CB or CM.

But if this offer was accepted as it stands I would be the first to congratulate Beppe but also share my concerns about the mental health of the Violas upper management.

Pizzaro is leaving so they might want him as Valero-vice
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu May 23, 2013 3:22 am

Luca wrote:
Juventude wrote:That's a horrible offer if true. I hope this isn't true. Even if Fiorentina were to consider a cash + player deal, we would have to offer at least 15 million and Quags and Marrone for Jovetic.

I think it's a decent starting point, depending on Quagliarella and Marrone's valuation

You can always increase the cash offer, if Fiorentina are content with the player package

But it's dangerous using players as bargaining chips, if the transfer doesn't go through it doesn't leave them feeling the greatest at the club- in my opinion

It's a fair offer on paper when you don't consider the history between the two teams. But, when you do consider the history between the two sides and potential for Arsenal to make a large cash deal, it could be a dangerous first offer that may push Fiorentina to Arsenal's offer very quickly.

Montella is a pretty smart guy. I hope he has some say in Fiorentina's transfers because he could probably see the value in a player + cash deal for the squad. They may actually be a better team with Marrone, Quags, and money to spend on a couple of young players.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu May 23, 2013 4:23 am

Juventude wrote:
Luca wrote:

It's a fair offer on paper when you don't consider the history between the two teams. But, when you do consider the history between the two sides and potential for Arsenal to make a large cash deal, it could be a dangerous first offer that may push Fiorentina to Arsenal's offer very quickly.

Montella is a pretty smart guy. I hope he has some say in Fiorentina's transfers because he could probably see the value in a player + cash deal for the squad. They may actually be a better team with Marrone, Quags, and money to spend on a couple of young players.

Exactly, and it goes both ways. If they send Jovetic to Arsenal and try and splash some of that cash on Quagliarella/Marrone, I can see Juventus shutting the door on their face but I could also see them respectfully moving on and making the transfers happen if they make sense in a business-sense

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 23, 2013 5:29 am

The prob is Jovetic himself he wants to stay in Italy and play for his favorite club Juventus... And I am sure Fiorentina would love more 2 additions + cash than splashing half of the cash or more on one player mid table player
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu May 23, 2013 10:15 am

We have no chance with player + cash deals against Arsenal's pure cash bid tbh. Clubs very rarely tend to accept player deals (unless it really does make sense), and 30mil euros gives them a lot more freedom to work in market. If they do well Jovetic they need a better replacement than Quags.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum