A right pair: Napoli want Rafa Benitez AND Fernando Torres to leave Chelsea for Serie A

4 posters

Go down

A right pair: Napoli want Rafa Benitez AND Fernando Torres to leave Chelsea for Serie A   Empty A right pair: Napoli want Rafa Benitez AND Fernando Torres to leave Chelsea for Serie A

Post by launchpad Thu May 23, 2013 4:04 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-transfers-napoli-want-rafa-1904611

I suppose many would be happy to say bye bye to torres.....
launchpad
launchpad
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

A right pair: Napoli want Rafa Benitez AND Fernando Torres to leave Chelsea for Serie A   Empty Re: A right pair: Napoli want Rafa Benitez AND Fernando Torres to leave Chelsea for Serie A

Post by Kick Fri May 24, 2013 7:11 am

I would love this if true, however, I doubt it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

A right pair: Napoli want Rafa Benitez AND Fernando Torres to leave Chelsea for Serie A   Empty Re: A right pair: Napoli want Rafa Benitez AND Fernando Torres to leave Chelsea for Serie A

Post by Uncanny Fri May 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Rafa is contracted until end of June, and I think Napoli will most likely be his destination. Torres on the other hand is probably going to be at chelsea next season still, unless Mourinho can force a move (how? i dont know...), also I cannot see Torres accept a Napoli contract, let alone Serie A, but I think he'll end up going back to spain again.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat May 25, 2013 1:34 am

Rafa has been confirmed to be moving to Napoli by various members of Napoli.

cheers
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat May 25, 2013 2:21 am

Kick wrote:Rafa has been confirmed to be moving to Napoli by various members of Napoli.

cheers
Over my dead body!! A right pair: Napoli want Rafa Benitez AND Fernando Torres to leave Chelsea for Serie A   2276801876

£50m PLUS Cavani PLUS 50% stake in their club if they want Rafa.
We're not letting him go without a fight!!!

rofl
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum