Juan Carlos to Zaragoza

4 posters

Go down

Juan Carlos to Zaragoza Empty Juan Carlos to Zaragoza

Post by Error Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:40 am

Real Zaragoza Signs Juan Carlos

Google Translate:
Juan Carlos Perez Lopez, Real Madrid Castilla, is a new player of Real Zaragoza, following a meeting this morning at the offices of the Santiago Bernabéu in his dismissal that it has signed from Real Madrid.

With this transfer, Real Madrid will receive 2.5 million euros and will have an option to buy the next two years, which will pay 3.5 million to set Aragonese be back with the squad.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Juan Carlos to Zaragoza Empty Re: Juan Carlos to Zaragoza

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:39 pm

Ok, I am getting pissed off now.

Then again, I never thought Juan Carlos had any future in Madrid, so good luck to him. Good player. Also, Castilla is gonna positively suck this year.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Ok, I am getting pissed off now.

Then again, I never thought Juan Carlos had any future in Madrid, so good luck to him. Good player. Also, Castilla is gonna positively suck this year.

Pissed? Why? Juan Carlos is 21 he needs to make the move now to play in the first division he's not going to do that at Real Madrid plain and simple. I am quite happy that they give Castilla players the chance to prove themselves.

Also if you look at the quality of players being promoted to Castilla then you wouldn't be too worried about it "sucking" at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Juan Carlos is very talented. His injuries slowed him down a lot, but he came back well.

I wonder who is going to be teaming up with Alex now, maybe Kamal
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Crimson wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Ok, I am getting pissed off now.

Pissed? Why? Juan Carlos is 21 he needs to make the move now to play in the first division he's not going to do that at Real Madrid plain and simple. I am quite happy that they give Castilla players the chance to prove themselves.

Also if you look at the quality of players being promoted to Castilla then you wouldn't be too worried about it "sucking" at all.

Not about Juan Carlos, as I said this is probably the best thing for him. But selling Sarabia really, really disappointed me. I understand the motivation, but our reputation with these buy back deals doesnt lead to much optimism for the future.

As for Castilla, there was a big fuss made on how Castilla must be promoted and do well in order for its young stars to develop properly. Not something I completely believe, but anyway. By selling Sarabia, the heart of Castilla is already ripped out. Juan Carlos was one of the more consistent, reliable players and he is gone too. We are hoping for Morata to be promoted or 'semi-promoted'. Nacho or Carvajal I can see definitely being used more by the first team and loaned or sold out for a while, in the future. This season, Castilla is not going to be better than last one. So they probably have less chance of being promoted now.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:24 pm

sarabia was basically loaned.. gefate is our bitch
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 am

Castilla plays in division 3 basically. you're never going to figure anything out with the players there unless they either come up to Madrid, or get loaned, or get sold with a buy back.

A lot of the young stars in the world are already playing division 1 at the age of 18-19.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:25 am

I know, buybacks are prevelant in Spain, but our reputation with them doesnt makes me fear that we will overlook Sarabia, buy the hot new young AM on the market, fall out with him, not buy him back, he ends up in Sevilla/Valencia/Barca... sounds familiar?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum