Sportmediaset.it - Juve prepares the 'plan B' for Tevez

4 posters

Go down

Sportmediaset.it - Juve prepares the 'plan B' for Tevez Empty Sportmediaset.it - Juve prepares the 'plan B' for Tevez

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 24, 2013 10:52 pm

Found that Gonzalo Higuain is on top of the wish list of Antonio Conte, the leadership of Juventus will make certain you do not get burned if 'El Pepita' were to escape from his hands. That's why the drafting of Sportmediaset.it has highlighted the number one alternative identified by the company in Corso Galileo Ferraris where the negotiations with Real Madrid for Higuain were to run aground:

"The Substitute Carlos Tevez would be that that Marotta had defined more affordable: the His contract with the City expires in 2014 and for the card would be enough 10 million euro. Regarding the salary, however, the 8 million plus bonuses are guaranteed by Manchester limabili especially for the fact that they are still guaranteed for one season, while the 6 of the Old Lady would be multiplied by a four-year contract. The danger at the moment is the Monaco.'s team Principality, fresh back in Ligue 1 seems to be ready to svenarsi to return to shine and Apache is one of his many , objectives of the absolute level. A possible confrontation with the Monegasque former Juve coach Claudio Ranieri would see emerge as the loser. least on the level of mere money. The sports program instead hangs all in favor of Juventus, who can put on the plate Champions Legaue by a great star. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Sportmediaset.it - Juve prepares the 'plan B' for Tevez Empty Re: Sportmediaset.it - Juve prepares the 'plan B' for Tevez

Post by juvealbanian Sat May 25, 2013 8:19 am

I think Tevez fits better in our system.He is stronger and tireless,also supports other players.The problems are his age (29) and his wages.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Sportmediaset.it - Juve prepares the 'plan B' for Tevez Empty Re: Sportmediaset.it - Juve prepares the 'plan B' for Tevez

Post by aant123 Sat May 25, 2013 9:31 am

if we really need a poacher, why not Chicharito?? He's 2 years younger than Higgy, quicker and has the same ability to ghost into positions, finish etc. Doubt he's all that happy at Utd and shouldn't cost too much. Maybe 20-30m?

aant123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 25, 2013 3:39 pm

aant123 wrote:if we really need a poacher, why not Chicharito?? He's 2 years younger than Higgy, quicker and has the same ability to ghost into positions, finish etc. Doubt he's all that happy at Utd and shouldn't cost too much. Maybe 20-30m?

Because we don't need poacher we need striker who is clinical but also who can create for himself... and for me Chicharito is overrated if he was so good they were not going to buy RvP play Welbeck in front of him and chase new ST
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 25, 2013 3:51 pm

You're going to run into the same problem with Tevez unless PSG and Monaco drop out... both those clubs make full cash offers at signing but are holding off as they are pursuing other targets (Rooney and Falcao). Also there's the possiblility that another cash rich club jumps in like Tottenham. The only thing that has stalled the Higuain deal is that Madrid will not accept installments according to reports. The price of 25 mil has been agreed to.

At the end of the day though, Llorente is already a big upgrade. Why not just keep Vucinic and play a 3-5-2.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 25, 2013 4:01 pm

sportsczy wrote:You're going to run into the same problem with Tevez unless PSG and Monaco drop out... both those clubs make full cash offers at signing but are holding off as they are pursuing other targets (Rooney and Falcao). Also there's the possiblility that another cash rich club jumps in like Tottenham. The only thing that has stalled the Higuain deal is that Madrid will not accept installments according to reports. The price of 25 mil has been agreed to.

At the end of the day though, Llorente is already a big upgrade. Why not just keep Vucinic and play a 3-5-2.

Because we gonna get one of Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez ? Why settle just on Llorente and not try your luck on the three above? RM is known for selling their players for cheap. We have the money, we have 30-40 mils for a star player but we want to get 2 players pls Agnelli added money to the budget and everything else is rumors around here and we are far from what we should know.

Marotta always negotiates like this we have few choices to make and ofc we won't go just splash the cash on the first available player out in the market.

Its like signing Matri right away when later Falcao is on sale lol

P.S. If you ask me after this season Higuain is not worth more than 20 mils max ...... I never rated him high to IF I was Marotta I would just go for Tevez and Jovetic, but if Higuain is to come I will welcome him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aant123 Sun May 26, 2013 2:31 am

DeviAngel wrote:
aant123 wrote:if we really need a poacher, why not Chicharito?? He's 2 years younger than Higgy, quicker and has the same ability to ghost into positions, finish etc. Doubt he's all that happy at Utd and shouldn't cost too much. Maybe 20-30m?

Because we don't need poacher we need striker who is clinical but also who can create for himself... and for me Chicharito is overrated if he was so good they were not going to buy RvP play Welbeck in front of him and chase new ST

completely agree, we don't need a poacher but rather a SS who can create and score and preferably one that can play RW too so that we have the option of 4-3-3.
My point was rather that if Marotta and Conte are really set on Higuain, Chicharito is a similar player but younger and quicker. The fact that his wages and possibly transfer fee would be lower would be a bonus.

If it was up to me, i'd just pool whatever money we have for striker(s) and winger(s) and go for someone young who is a clear upgrade on Vucinic (e.g. Aguero, Suarez) or has the potential to be (e.g. Lamela, Jojo, Sanchez). imho Higuain and Tevez whilst quality players are not what we need and not the best use of our limited funds.

aant123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 26, 2013 2:45 am

aant123 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

completely agree, we don't need a poacher but rather a SS who can create and score and preferably one that can play RW too so that we have the option of 4-3-3.
My point was rather that if Marotta and Conte are really set on Higuain, Chicharito is a similar player but younger and quicker. The fact that his wages and possibly transfer fee would be lower would be a bonus.

If it was up to me, i'd just pool whatever money we have for striker(s) and winger(s) and go for someone young who is a clear upgrade on Vucinic (e.g. Aguero, Suarez) or has the potential to be (e.g. Lamela, Jojo, Sanchez). imho Higuain and Tevez whilst quality players are not what we need and not the best use of our limited funds.

tbh for me Tevez is WC ... I would go for Jovetic + Tevez
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum