ErPupone
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Osvaldo Empty Osvaldo

Post by ErPupone Mon May 27, 2013 3:43 pm

Osvaldo is at it again:

http://www.vocegiallorossa.it/?action=read&idnotizia=53942

He has made a mockery out of this club this season. GTFO! (which, for those who don't know me, is something I rarely ever say about a player/coach/director).
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Osvaldo Empty Re: Osvaldo

Post by Lupi Mon May 27, 2013 11:31 pm

if players can kick the manager out they will try to kick the replacement too bounce
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue May 28, 2013 12:55 am

Disgraceful. Absolutely appalling from him.

That's as good as a transfer request really. AA will still be a member of the technical staff you have to feel and if Osvaldo is going to have this type of tension towards him as caretaker boss, where he won't have as much interaction with the players on a 1-on-1 basis....this won't bode well for him when AA returns to his previous role, where he will be able to focus specifically on one player or another.

One will have to go, and it won't be AA.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue May 28, 2013 2:24 am

:coffee: this will only lower the money club can receive from his transfer but AA Is incompetent
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Tue May 28, 2013 2:39 am

Osvaldo has soured on me big time. Haven't wanted a player gone as much as him since Adriano...

The disrespect he has shown towards AA is frankly disgusting.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Pablo!
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 28, 2013 4:24 am

Tbh AA should not have called him a crybaby and lacking ethic in public, either.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue May 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Indeed BC, AA was certainly wrong to do that publicly, but Osvaldo should've been the bigger man and a professional and handled that internally. Given his nature, this was never going to happen, but that's what is expected at any club, not just Roma.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Right, and I'm not saying that Osvaldo's actions are acceptable, but they were entirely predictable when making that sort of comment and the coach is expected to have a cooler head and know what is best for his players. His decision to publicly humiliate one did not serve that purpose.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed May 29, 2013 12:52 am

I can't disagree with that. Both were in the wrong and as a result, both are going to lose out here.

Osvaldo has already been dropped from the Italy squad.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed May 29, 2013 4:10 am

Im so sorry for him. It seems he definately being sold.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed May 29, 2013 4:20 pm

Why do you feel sorry for him? He deserves to be booed out of the city, he did nothing to help himself.

From the beginning, he was brought in as the heir to Batistuta. First off, this was a mistake on the part of the fans as it always is, as you can't place such expectations on a player, given that each player is one to his own. From then on, it got to his head. Recall his first derby, Roma scores early and he takes off his jersey to display the famous "vi ho purgato" shirt, talk about thinking highly of yourself (ps- we lost that game). Then, he punches Lamela. Zeman comes along, the coach that should allow him to hit the 30 goal mark (not exaggerating). He goes on to miss sitter after sitter. Then, after not scoring for two games, he decides to rob a penalty from Totti in Genova to get out of his "slump". Not only was this a selfish and stupid move, but he hit the worst penalty I've seen from a Roma player since Vucinic against Arsenal. Then, he gets booked right before the derby, forcing him to skip it. The least he could do at this point was actually show up to the stadium to support his team in the most important game of the season, like an injured Balzaretti did, but no, he decides to go on a weekend getaway to London with his wife. And now, when AA rightfully selects Destro ahead of him to start the derby of the Coppa Italia final, given that he clearly doesn't give a shit about this game, he whines and moans like a little b*tch. I'm sorry, your time here is done. This presumptious child thinks he's entitled to everything without doing shit all in his career. And now Prandelli has left him out of the national side for the summer. Good, he deserves it. /rant
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed May 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Just about sums it up for me. He signed his own transfer request with that last stunt. A player like that will destroy a team's chemistry.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed May 29, 2013 7:44 pm

ErPupone wrote:Why do you feel sorry for him? He deserves to be booed out of the city, he did nothing to help himself.

From the beginning, he was brought in as the heir to Batistuta. First off, this was a mistake on the part of the fans as it always is, as you can't place such expectations on a player, given that each player is one to his own. From then on, it got to his head. Recall his first derby, Roma scores early and he takes off his jersey to display the famous "vi ho purgato" shirt, talk about thinking highly of yourself (ps- we lost that game). Then, he punches Lamela. Zeman comes along, the coach that should allow him to hit the 30 goal mark (not exaggerating). He goes on to miss sitter after sitter. Then, after not scoring for two games, he decides to rob a penalty from Totti in Genova to get out of his "slump". Not only was this a selfish and stupid move, but he hit the worst penalty I've seen from a Roma player since Vucinic against Arsenal. Then, he gets booked right before the derby, forcing him to skip it. The least he could do at this point was actually show up to the stadium to support his team in the most important game of the season, like an injured Balzaretti did, but no, he decides to go on a weekend getaway to London with his wife. And now, when AA rightfully selects Destro ahead of him to start the derby of the Coppa Italia final, given that he clearly doesn't give a shit about this game, he whines and moans like a little b*tch. I'm sorry, your time here is done. This presumptious child thinks he's entitled to everything without doing shit all in his career. And now Prandelli has left him out of the national side for the summer. Good, he deserves it. /rant

Well said man... Thumbs up
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Wed May 29, 2013 10:37 pm

"he was brought in as the heir to Batistuta"

was he? , i don't think so . he is just a wanna be

i do feel sorry for him because even though he let the team down on several occasion and acting like as asshole as time , i somehow can see most of his wrongs are simply reactions , and his desire to prove himself to the fans and to have a part in the team deserves a Lil bit of respect , did he choose a right way to show his passion and make contribution and get out of fan's criticizing ? no but that is his character and he is a douche bag !
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu May 30, 2013 4:33 pm

Epoto wrote:"he was brought in as the heir to Batistuta"

was he? , i don't think so . he is just a wanna be

i do feel sorry for him because even though he let the team down on several occasion and acting like as asshole as time , i somehow can see most of his wrongs are simply reactions , and his desire to prove himself to the fans and to have a part in the team deserves a Lil bit of respect , did he choose a right way to show his passion and make contribution and get out of fan's criticizing ? no but that is his character and he is a douche bag !

Believe me, it pains me to say all that said earlier. This is a guy I actually had the chance to meet and talk to. But the facts speak for themselves, he doesn't have the attitude to become a champion. He might have the desire to win and prove himself, but be careful, because there are different types of desires. Is this an egotistical desire where he wants to do everything for himself? Or is it a desire to fight for the shirt he's wearing and to make the fans of the city proud to have him as part of their team? I would say it's definitely the first one and that is what has gotten him into a lot of trouble in his stint here. The more I look at him and the more I think of Cassano.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:16 am

No  Osvaldo is getting closer to Man City ,and the rumors about Maicon confused  swap getting stronger. Im afraid Gilardino and destro upfront is a recipe for disaster , im already starting to miss Osvaldo , it just doesn't sound right .
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:23 am

I always liked Osvaldo to be honest, its just his temperament. But he plays this game with so much passion, I wish he used his brain more..ffs
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Not good enough for city imho. Good for the spurs though.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:58 pm

In All honestly i rate osvaldo higher than Dzeko , if Osvaldo lose the attitude he could go far, and Aguero/Osvaldo might work but idgaf about City
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:26 am

I've always been a silent admirer of Gilardino.

He is underrated in Serie A by some.

He'd be a great mentor to Destro, even if it were for a couple seasons.

It would be nice to get another guy though that's young, like Sau, but I can't see us getting any Cagliari players anytime soon...
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:18 pm

JAY-Z wrote:I always liked Osvaldo to be honest, its just his temperament. But he plays this game with so much passion, I wish he used his brain more..ffs

There's a difference between passion and selfishness. It's a fine line for some, but Osvaldo has crossed it too often.

narbeZ wrote:I've always been a silent admirer of Gilardino.

He is underrated in Serie A by some.

He'd be a great mentor to Destro, even if it were for a couple seasons.

It would be nice to get another guy though that's young, like Sau, but I can't see us getting any Cagliari players anytime soon...

Sadly, he's one of the names I've wanted for this summer, along with Naingollan. It's a shame Cellino is an imbecile.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:53 pm

I'd put money on Cellino selling anyone to us we asked for if Cag had won their appeal against us tbh.

As for Simba, I personally still have a soft spot for him, but his time with Roma is at an end, I feel. His presence in the locker room would continue to be a hindrance to the team's chemistry and that can't be abided.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:53 am

Looked really good in the Messi and Friends game. Ought to give him another year.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:13 am

Today at Trigoria there was a banner standing, " Osvaldo stay, Roma loves you" ..
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:15 pm

That obviously doesn't reflect all of Rome Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin