If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

+67
Donuts
aleumdance
Chumlum
VendettaRed07
Kaladin
Arquitecto
elm_baraja_shaman
djoe26
The Franchise
The_Badger
Raptorgunner
Firenze
Ganso
Albiceleste
El Gunner
Adit
DuringTheWar
BarrileteCosmico
VanDeezNuts
Clandestino
lenear1030
futbol
LeBéninois
danyjr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
TheRedStag
M99
urbaNRoots
benedictor
Helmer
Lupi
Twoism
S
REWB
Rebaño Sagrado
hrealmadrid
ExtremistEnigma
EL Patron
donttreadonred
Gil
halamadrid2
Highburied
fatman123
FennecFox7
Clockwork Orange
RedOranje
Arsenalfaithfull
Djcomplain
stevieg8
Eivindo
Grooverider
guest7
Red Alert
BeautifulGame
Zealous
RealGunner
McAgger
mr-r34
Art Morte
Tomwin Lannister
Nishankly
jibers
sportsczy
Lex
Mr Nick09
Onyx
71 posters

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 17 Empty Re: If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:26 pm

mr-r34 wrote:
Lex wrote:Here's a crazy idea, what if Suarez joins us, he could help us win trophies? It's a radical way of thinking, up there with sliced bread and the crotchless panty, but by jove it just might work

Do arsenal fans still think they have a chance at Suarez?

I am confident

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 17 Empty Re: If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:31 pm

even if Suarez joins Arsenal, I can see a similar situation next year when Suarez starts bitching about wanting to join a team that can win trophies a la Madrid/Barca and Arsenal fans getting a usual heartbreak by this same time come next year....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Its probably because when a player within the top7 is linked heavily with other teams in the top 4, The move usually materializes. Plus Arsenal has lost a lot of quality/indispensable players to better teams, So that too must be giving them confidence.

I still think there is a week left in this until any final news. Chances of Suarez staying at LFC is around 65% IMO Razz

But i can easily see Arsenal paying above 50 million for Suarez near the end of the window.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Wow, so what does Suarez have that makes people go all delusional. I guess you could say we go loco when he does something bad and defend him till death, but arsenal actually thinking they have a chance is even worse then that. You guys wont be splashing 60 mil plus so its effectively dead, arsenal is by no means a massive step up, geez i doubt he considers making the top 4 a trophy he wants to win.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:43 pm

RealGunner wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:
Lex wrote:Here's a crazy idea, what if Suarez joins us, he could help us win trophies? It's a radical way of thinking, up there with sliced bread and the crotchless panty, but by jove it just might work

Do arsenal fans still think they have a chance at Suarez?

I am confident

Dat optimism Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:47 pm

the war between fans v fans AND
management v management
It will be fun over the next few days.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:48 pm

mr-r34 wrote:geez i doubt he considers making the top 4 a trophy he wants to win.
Liverpool can't even guarantee Europa league footy. Can't even promise channel 5 on a Thursday night. Trust me, fighting for a CL spot is better than what he has going on at the moment.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:52 pm

The awkward moment when Suarez stays at mid table club that can't guarantee Europa footy and get on channel 5 on Thursday night rather than going to Arsenal Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Guys pls behave

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:55 pm

Staying because Brenton is holding Suarez hostage Mad Where the hell is the president of Uruguay to help us out dammit
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:56 pm

It's all good in the hood, RG, just a bit of banter Razz
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:56 pm

Let it stay be a banter Ser Lex
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:57 pm

RealGunner wrote:Guys pls behave

the swords are out, I dont see either parties back down here Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Lex wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:geez i doubt he considers making the top 4 a trophy he wants to win.
Liverpool can't even guarantee Europa league footy. Can't even promise channel 5 on a Thursday night. Trust me, fighting for a CL spot is better than what he has going on at the moment.

Yes, but you're forgetting the part where Suarez already has a contract with Liverpool. It's not like this is a free signing. So the question is, is the upgrade from Liverpool to Arsenal - which exists, but is pretty minor as things go - enough to overrule three years left and an established relationship with teammates and fans? That's why we keep pointing out how incredibly tiny of a step up it would be.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:11 pm

Well that's up to Suarez to decide

stevieg8 wrote: the upgrade from Liverpool to Arsenal - which exists, but is pretty minor as things go

HTC One X titanium with front facing speakers>>>>>HTC One X :coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:35 pm

Lex wrote:Well that's up to Suarez to decide

stevieg8 wrote: the upgrade from Liverpool to Arsenal - which exists, but is pretty minor as things go

HTC One X titanium with front facing speakers>>>>>HTC One X :coffee:

Look, the PS3 power cord might be a step up in the sense you could trip on it, but none of us are going to go out of our way to move it, it's too negligible.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Luis Suarez won't be going to Arsenal for the 1,000th time.

*bleep* hell. "Suarez" isn't even considered a typo on my computer any more...... O.O
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Calm down, dear, it's only speculation
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:17 pm

something-red wrote:Luis Suarez won't be going to Arsenal for the 1,000th time.

*bleep* hell. "Suarez" isn't even considered a typo on my computer any more...... O.O

We're just dicking around at this point, YNWA. I think everyone's as sick of the speculation as you are, it's just stupid banter.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:21 pm

And all this "speculation" is coming from Arsenal. lol

You don't have much in your corner to try and bully us in to selling him to us...
He has 3 years on his contract.
The one time he has spoken about you guys, was to say that it's nice to still be rated and to be interested by a top European team (after the "Vamps" incident).
Liverpool have continuously stated he won't be sold to another domestic team.
Liverpool have continuously said it will take a transfer request AND a 55m+ bid to even consider selling him (even to Madrid; the only team that actually has a chance).
Suarez has stated he will leave England if he was to leave Liverpool.

He will be playing Champions League next year. Let it be for Liverpool, or for Madrid, I don't know. He won't be joining another English team, though.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:25 pm

stevieg8 wrote:
something-red wrote:Luis Suarez won't be going to Arsenal for the 1,000th time.

We're just dicking around at this point, YNWA. I think everyone's as sick of the speculation as you are, it's just stupid banter.

I honestly don't mind it.

Arsenal are wasting their time, really.

They're going to miss out on Suarez.

Each day slowly increases the price of players around the world as we're in August now and everyone's ready for the season preparation. The only signings you'll really see from now on are players that are transfer listed (let's hope Downing's there :X) or players going for stupid fees ala Carroll, Bale soon to be etc. Wenger doesn't buy players with "stupid fees", so Luis Suarez is sort of doing Liverpool a favour here. :coffee:

So on the bright side, Arsenal haven't really improved but they haven't regressed either. We're sort of catching up to them with the signings we've made, although we do need the 2 players that Rodgers has stated. They'll come soon, though.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:26 pm

How will this Madrid transfer work?

*ring......ring.............* "Oh hai, Perez, Rodgers here. Listen, Arsenal are being a giant thorn in our paw this season, fancy doing us a favour and taking Suarez off our hands? I'll do you a discount, £60 million and I'll even throw in Andre Wisdom free of charge. I accept Paypal, but can do collection in person if you want"
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Not too sure why you think he'll be forced out.

He's not exactly forcing a move himself, and Liverpool don't want to sell.

?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Lex wrote:How will this Madrid transfer work?

*ring......ring.............* "Oh hai, Perez, Rodgers here. Listen, Arsenal are being a giant thorn in our paw this season, fancy doing us a favour and taking Suarez off our hands? I'll do you a discount, £60 million and I'll even throw in Andre Wisdom free of charge. I accept Paypal, but can do collection in person if you want"

rofl

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:38 pm

something-red wrote:And all this "speculation" is coming from Arsenal. lol

You don't have much in your corner to try and bully us in to selling him to us...
The one time he has spoken about you guys, was to say that it's nice to still be rated and to be interested by a top European team (after the "Vamps" incident).
Liverpool have continuously said it will take a transfer request AND a 55m+ bid to even consider selling him (even to Madrid; the only team that actually has a chance).

He will be playing Champions League next year. Let it be for Liverpool, or for Madrid, I don't know. He won't be joining another English team, though.

Gonna save all these posts Proud
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:43 pm

RealGunner wrote:
something-red wrote:And all this "speculation" is coming from Arsenal. lol

Gonna save all these posts Proud

Make sure you post them to the thread where he's officially sold to Madrid in 2014. Proud
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next