dostoevsky
shamr9pato
M99
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Summer Mercato 2013  Empty Summer Mercato 2013

Post by M99 Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Last summer was quite depressing for the Milanisti. After a disappointing campaign, we were kicked in the teeth by losing a boatload of players in Ibra, Silva, Nesta, Cassano, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Gattuso to be replaced by Serie B Serie N quality players Acerbi, Traore with Pazzini and Montolivo being the brilliant exceptions. After a horrible start, warnings of midtable suddenly started to look like the harsh reality as it looked like Milan was entering another dark age in it's storied history. But stars can only be seen in the darkness. With the incredible El Shaarawy leading the front line and steam rolling defences, Montolivo running the show and young De Sciglio finally looking to lift the Maldini curse, Milan rose from the pit. With Mexes and Zapata forming a solid partnership, with the excellent Abate and De Sciglio/Con Man as fullbacks, Milan had a defence capable of not being massacred by Gilardino and had an upturn of results. The players showed incredible spirit guided by the brilliant head of Allegri, who quietly went through massive amount of disrespect from Berlusconi to defy the odds and exceed the expectations people had on him. I hold the January transfer market as a sucess. Pato made way to gather funds for Balotelli, without whom Champions League would not be possible. The disappointments were the lack of reinforcements in midfield that later bit us back as we fielded the horrid midfield of Muntari-Ambrosini-Flamini at one match which had be bedridden for a week. Zaccardo was bought as an Acerbi replacement but he hardly failed. Greatest disappointment was failing to kick out Traore, but that would have cost money as teams would have wanted a substantial fee for having Traore on their team. We splashed all of our cash on Balo, which he soon totally justified. We also bought one for the future in Salamon and wrapped up the deal for Saponara, nicely continuing the youth policy. Milan went on to lose only one match in Serie A in 2013, that against league leaders Juventus. So after the dramatic match against Siena, we made to the CL playoffs in what has been a rollercoaster season and predictions of a Milanese team not even qualifying for Europa League turned true...only it was Inter https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/93/79/64/37329810.gif

This team is far, far, far from being perfect. Failure against Barcelona cruelly exposed that. Also in the 2nd half of the season we could not beat any of Juventus, Roma, Fiorentina, Napoli, Inter, the top teams of Serie A which made us fight for 3rd till the last minute whereas we could have ran away with it with at least one victory or two victories against any of these team. Reinforcements are needed, badly. Napoli and Fiorentina are both going to invest this summer, we cannot fall behind. Also there is the case of Champions League. Depth is necessary for being competitive in three competitions. We will operate at a low budget. We can only spend big on players if other clubs spend on our players. Not El Shaarawy and Balotelli, but the likes of Nocerino, Boateng and Robinho. I would love to get rid of Traore but on that case I guess the best deal we can get is a semi effective condom.

Goalkeeping
Christian Abbiati, a true Rossoneri legend has once again been a solid and reliable pair of gloves this season. But age is catching up to Christian, and he has a history of injuries and his age makes it likely to occur again which will lead to his decline. I am disappointed that Gabriel was not given a chance to prove himself. I was very impressed with him at the U20 World Cup, but then again Dominic Adiyah tore up U20 World Cup at his time too Laughing Maybe this season if he impresses at pre season, he may get some minutes and get a slow introduction to the starting XI ala De Sciglio. But sadly, I think his destiny is a long term backup to our starting keeper. Abbiati was a backup to Dida for many years, if Gabriel shows patience, commitment and gives in performances there is nothing stopping him (except for QSG https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/16/55/86/86/lulcas11.gif) Now for purchases. I would like to point out that young Matia Perin spent this season at Pescara on loan from Genoa. Now, what do Pescara and Genoa have in common? They are both Italian clubs, yeah I know and...? They are both relegated! This is a golden oppurtunity to get Perin at a cheap price. I would love to have him and he has had a very impressive season despite have the worst defence in the history of Serie A to protect him. Amelia as a bargaining chip can certainly help, I heard a few months before Amelia (who I just realised is a World Cup winner) is likely to get offloaded, and Genoa could certainly do with his services in Serie B. These type of experienced keepers at perfect for guiding their defence and team to promotion. One hurdle could be Amelia's reluctance to play in Serie B. Getting Perin can be easy, how much can Preziosi milk him up from down in Serie B?

In: Matia Perin
Out: Marco Amelia

Defence
Fullback position is locked. Possibly the only position which does not need reinforcements. Who would have thought? Abate RB, De Sciglio LB with Kevin Costner as his backup. An Abate backup would be nice but we have more pressing issues in other areas of the field. Besides De Sciglio is originally a RB he can play there easily in case of inury/suspension, hell the kid can even play CB. I trust all my fellow Milanisti will be at my side when I storm EA Sports headquarters in they do not give MDS complete defender in FIFA 14. Abate should not be sold at all. Zenit stick the 12 million up their @$$ and instead use it to fine their racist fans. If worst comes to worst and Abate is sold, we should go for Davide Santon. He will perfectly fit our young Italian policy and the far more important former Interista, new Milan legend policy. I hope it does not come to that. I think Antonini should be offloaded, the only notable thing he did this season in the Harlem Shake, but that would be only if an Abate backup is not bought. It's better to have something other than nothing. Onto centrebacks. Now the dream is Sakho and Ogbonna, but both of them will be 20 million-ish. This is the part that is worrying me the most. The lack of availible and cheap centre backs in the market is worrying. Salamon is promising, he can play both DM and CB. Pre season will be quite important, especially for defenders, Allegri or whoever is the coach can test out Salamon and Vergara and decide whether they are ready. Vergara will most likely play for the Primavera, where hopefully he can be groomed by Pippo. Civelli is apparently close to Milan, he is 29 and he will be free. Memories of our recent Bosmans from Ligue 1 (Taiwo and Traore Proud ) are not exactly merry, hope he breaks the curse. I think one of Sakho and Ogbonna should/will be bought, not both. The likelier of the two is Ogbonna. Depends on the price. Funds gathered from sales will be important. If we are lucky 15 might be enough to persuade Torino A few co ownerships of youth players might do the trick in lowering the pirce. Zapata has been signed on a permanent basis, which is good. Zaccardo, Yepes and Bonera as the experienced reserves. They can handle themselves in Serie A fine but in CL... Let's hope Milan Lab does not have the obligatory crisis in defenders.

In: Angelo Ogbonna
Out: No one, Bonera's contract has been renewed, maybe Yepes

Midfield
According to CDS, Poli deal is in final stages and we have overtaken Juve http://smileys.smilchat.net/smiley/music/smurff.gif If reports of deal for Obiang next season included in Poli deal turns out true, that will be brilliant. Now let's just hope this is not all a big fat jinx. On outgoing transfers, for me it is clear. Boateng and Nocerino. Why? They are certainly not the worst players in our squad, and that is exactly why. We need funds. We cannot sell Montolivo or El Shaarawy, then it's just back to square one. Muntari is not going to get us enough. Boateng and Nocerino are the only non-vital players we can get decent money from. Despite giving us good memories, it's time for them to make way. Boateng has the potential for the most cash, I hope the reports of Monaco interest are true, We can just take the money and run. I can see some Russian clubs bidding for him, maybe some Premier League clubs too hmm As for Nocerino, I can see the likes of Lazio wanting him. Bargaining chip for Hernanes? That would be amazing. 15+Nocerino+youth players might be enough. He has a 30 million price tag. Can't believe we lost him out to freakin Lazio :facepalm: De Jong's injury was a blow to us, having him fit again will be like a new signing :wenger: Nah, seriously he is a very good DM, his services were really missed, especially against Barca. Let's hope his injury was a one time thing. Now allow me to dream. Cesc Fabregas. A loan with option to installments? Can lightning strike twice? We did it with Ibra. Maybe born in Italy, Thiago Alcantara instead? DO IT GALLIANI. WORK YOUR MAGIC. Cristante is getting promoted. I see him being used as a vice-Montolivo which was badly needed this season. Fossati had an impressive season, but I guess he will again be loaned out or co-owned. We paid quite a bit to Inter for him, he should not be discarded. Ambrosini does not have to legs to play too many games, with De Jong and Poli we can call on his services when needed. Flamoney should be given weekly extensions, that way he will break Messi's records. Muntari will most likely stay on as a backup. He has not been THAT bad tbh. That brainfart against Roma however was just :facepalm:

In: Poli, Hernanes/Fabregas/Alcantara (dream)
Out: Boateng, Nocerino, hopefully Traore

Attack
Had the most prolific attack in Serie A this season :bow: Pazzini's injury is irritating, which means management will most likely do a Maxi Lopez type transfer again. I would not mind recalling Paloschi. Or maybe Niang will be used as Balo backup much to the delight of Dante. Bojan is not being bought, I would have liked to have him stay as ES backup. El Shaarawy was clearly exhausted towards the end and we do not have any more options on the left with Robinho leaving. Maybe Verdi? Most likely not. Saponara who is a CAM has been bought. 4-2-3-1 maybe? Illicic and Saponara would give us great options for CAM. Galliani has explicitly stated the need for a RW, which I totally agree with. Cerci is the one who has been heavily linked with Milan. I think Fiorentina has beat us to Illicic, he too damn slow to winger anyway but would be a great option for CAM. Boateng can play in the right if he stays, maybe Niang if he improves drastically. Boateng in the right side of a 4-2-3-1 could actually work hmm Pato has been linked to a quick return which would be unwise for both Pato and Milan, he has been doing good at Brazil, no need to disrupt the flow. I just hope Boriello and Gilardino don't make their grand returns. Zaza has also been linked, but eh don't think that will happen. His agent recently quashed rumours anyway.

In: Cerci, Illicic (if Fio deal breaks down)
Out: Robinho

Management
This is gonna be short. Allegri stay. That's the end of this post folks.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Summer Mercato 2013  Empty Re: Summer Mercato 2013

Post by shamr9pato Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:42 pm

how about we also add the defender from ligue 1.. i know free players from ligue 1 has always been a jinx.. traore and taiwo :facepalm:
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Nice post M99, I shall respond in full later, though just a quick note, Genoa aren't relegated. https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/93/79/64/37329810.gif
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Semi effective condom rofl Nice post M99. I can say i agree with most points , though i disagree about some others .

I'll start with the midfield.

The perfect signing and i seriously mean it , would be Fabregas , these days at least. There's no need to explain why it will never happen Laughing moving on , Poli is a very good choice. Not only he is accustomed to Italian football but i am sure he considers Milan to be the best step he's ever going to make in his career and these players we want. He's improved defensively and technicaly and it should be an easy transfer for Galliani. Sampdoria sell players and i am sure Poli wouldn't mind us. Since Inter farted on him and at Juventus would be a bench player , we are definitely the best suitors for him.

As for Thiago , i doubt he wants to leave Barcelona. He would be such an idiot to do so , for any team. He's at the club where Neymar and Messi will be playing next season . At the club which everybody loves him and thinks of him as the future . The club which plays exactly the kind of football he thrives about , even if 100 teams meet his buy out clause , he would be mad to want out. To conclude , the case with the buy out clause isn't for the whole summer , i think in August 1 it goes back to normal. With all that said , i think Galliani will be interested , we have nothing to lose to give it a try. But in the end , i think it's blown out of proportions and Thiago will want to stay in the first place , unless something huge makes him change his mind. That his price tag has been significantly dropped for a little while , doesn't mean he wants out badly or that Barcelona want him out .Just some bs on paper . It was made in the past to allow him to play more and it has no real value in reality.

My dream signing would be Gourcuff Proud . He lost pace , fame and hype , which means he's all suited for central midfield and his price tag will be significantly lesser than usual. He's talent is unqestionable and he's looks is going to make the chicks seize the San Siro week in week out Proud Back in reality , there's more chance i play for Milan Laughing so , Poli should join first of all. After him , we should sell Muntari though i am pretty sure it won't happen. I can't forget his behaviour though and besides , he's not a player to depend on either because of his limited skill on the ball or the risk factor he bears in games. If he stays , then Ambro may leave i think Sad No chance our captain gets to be 3rd choice and it sickens me to think Muntari is De Jong's back up instead of Ambro. What can you do though , age has caught up with him . It would be better if he retires actualy or join Nesta in his long vacation outside of Europe Proud As for Flamini , i don't know . If a good offer arrives then he will leave , i am 100% sure of this. Galliani will want the money and Flamini will want regular playing time , which we still cannot guarantee him Proud . He might actualy leave this summer , though i hope he doesn't . He's proven his loyalty 100% and he is part of this team , even if he isn't the most important one.After Montolivo and De Jong he was our best midfielder and he's been here since 2008 now and with Ambro probably leaving and Muntari being the fker he is , he better stay.

Nocerino will leave , i have no doubts of that. Unless there's something big i am missing .. can't get what that may be , all clues seem to point out he's leaving.

One player i would be seriously interested to see at Milan , is Nainggollan . Jack of all trades midfielder , listed between the modern crop of midfielders. Can score , can assist , can tackle , can play long balls , can dribble anywhere,tidy in possesion, can do anything basicaly under a proper team. If Allegri is staying , i believe he will be high up on our list. There's also Hernanes who under any normal day under the sun he should top the list alright. Whilst he's very capable of occupying Flamini's current place in the 11 , i think he wants to play higher up the field , as #10. Not sure if i would trust him with defensive duties often next to Montolivo.. though we need creativity and we need that even more.

An alternative scenario as well , would be to buy Poli and Hernanes and sell Nocerino . Then we move back to Ancelotti's diamond midfield in 4-1-2-1-2 .

El Sharaawy will have exactly Shevchenko's role on the left , Balotelli will be the main forward and Hernanes will be the playmaker behind them , with Poli , Montolivo and De Jong pawning asses behind them Proud I like the 4-3-3 but if we were able to sign both these players , we would go back to the diamond midfield . To conclude , everything depends on the availability of quality players. Since we don't know who will be the coach , anything can happen , 4-3-3 being established as main formation all over our ranks is bollocks if you ask me , because things are up in the air right now and anything can change.

It's been decades we went with the diamond and it brought us huge success under the right players , i can't see why not if we have the right players again. Besides , with Muntari , Boateng , Flamini and Cristante providing depth , it could work like a charm really. Dat scrub Niang will finaly get a real chance to prove himself as a (sub)CF , Pazzo always swagging anyway and if we offload Robinho and promote Petagna , there's the 5 forwards we always lock up things.

Forwards: Ses-Balo-Pazzo-Niang-Petagna.
Midfielders: Poli-De Jong-Montolivo-Boateng-Flamini-Muntari-Cristante

El Sharaawy - Baloteli

Hernanes

Montolivo - Poli

De Jong

To finish my midfield part. We should first clear out who will be the coach.. Then we should be looking for the best quality players available , within or without the 4-3-3 . It's not the formation that makes the players . Neither formations win you silverware. If we have a chance to buy any other quality option other than Poli , we should go for that. Let the coach whoever he might be figure it out , that's why he's been paid . Most important thing in the market is to take advantage of the best players you can afford within the budget . Gandini revealed that 30m is a fifth of our budget , so you go on from there. Not transfer budget , overall budget. We can't operate further much unless we sell/offload players and we did quite well in this in the last two seasons Sad

The money are there for 1-2 great players. I think one will be a midfielder aside Poli , who's cheap actualy and the other one will depend on who departs. If Ambro , Nocerino and one of Robinho/Boateng leave , it will probably be a great player. If both Boateng and Robinho leave , it will be a great player 100%.

Sell Nocerino to the highest bidder and if Ambro must go , let it be. I'd keep Boateng unless we receive an offer of 15m+ for him. Then let him go as well and reinvest. Our best transfer will arrive only if we mathematical reach the group stages , it's the most important factor. If we fail on that , you can scratch everything and only Poli will arrive in the midfield .

Defence coming next .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:55 pm

if barcelona indeed has lowered thiago alcantara's price massively... milan should go for it...

either that or milan should look at dutch league for talents... forget about south american market.. right now brazilian club's evaluations are a joke... its not even economically viable..

i am always dying to see some dutch players in our club...

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Giuseppe Sapienza, head of A.C. Milan's Comunciation Department: "In the next season Milan will have 25 players + 3 goalkeepers"

With that said I'd say this

Out: Prince, Robinho, Bojan, Nocerino, Flamini, Ambrosini, Yepes, Didac, Traore, Salamon* (loan)

In: Cristante, Petagna, Saponara, Cerci, Poli, Urby*(return from loan), Civelli* (practically signed)

2014 Squad:

I've put three primavera alternatives, that is always what happens

GK:
Abbiati
Amelia
Gabriel

Def:
Abate
Zapata
Mexes
De Sciglio
Constant
Antonini
Civelli
Antonini
Bonera
Primavera Alt

Mid:
Montolivo
Poli
Saponara
De Jong
Cristante
Urby
Muntari
Primavera Alt

Att:
Balotelli
SES
Cerci
Pazzini
Niang
Petagna
Primavera alt

Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:35 am

Amongst the keepers, I wouldn't change anything. Abbiati's still reliable and he can provide another year of leadership for us.

Amongst the fullbacks, I'd stick with pretty much what we have with Constant, Abate, De Sciglio and Antonini. Should Antonini leave, he'll need replacing.

With the CBs, I'd make some changes, though nothing too drastic. I'd keep Mexes, Salamon, Zapata, Zaccardo and add one new quality CB (maybe Ogbonna). After seeing Zapata and Mexes showing their reliability this season, I wouldn't rush the transition in defence.

Midfield is where we need a lot of work. Those I'd keep are Montolivo, De Jong, Muntari, Flamini, Cristante and Saponara. In addition to these guys, I'd like to see us draft in good ball playing midfielders. Poli would be a nice addition if rumours are true, with maybe another big signing (at the expense of Boateng), someone like Strootman being quite interesting.

In attack, I think we have most pieces already in place. Balotelli, El Shaarawy, Pazzini, Niang and Petagna are or should all be confirmed for next season. I'd add 1-2 new players here, with Cerci being a nice option as he can play RW very well and another who can add depth to our attack(Aubameyang maybe).

In total, this gives us 26-27 players in the first team squad, a pretty good number imo.

As for outgoing players, I'd say:

- Bonera: Zaccardo's with us now and has effectively the same role.
- Yepes: Probably retiring.
- Didac: With the rise of MDS and Constant, can't see him getting any game time, which he'd be looking for at this point of his career.
- Ambro: I think he could go to West Ham with Montolivo becoming our new captain.
- Nocerino: Under performed this season and will want to play.
- Traore: Almost never played, seems pointless keeping him.
- Urby: He lost any space he had at Milan and it would be best to move on.
- Boateng: He's a tactical problem for us, as while versatile he seems unable to excel in any particular role at Milan. He'll bring in a substantial sum of money to invest in our needs.
- Robinho: Clearly wants his return to Brazil and lacks motivation at Milan.
- Bojan: Whilst a decent player, he doesn't justify spending 15m on him. If we can get a cut price for him (say 5m), plus still make a decent addition like Cerci, I'd reconsider.

EDIT: Great opening post M99 Thumbs up

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Alcantara is a gem just lurking on the Barca benches. With the acquisition of Neymar, his # on the pecking order goes down. I would like very much like to see Alcantara playing for us. Ship out Robinho/Bojan and replace them with Sapanora and possibly Cerci (Provided the rumors are true).

I imagine Petagna will be promoted due to Pazzini's injury, as well as Cristante.

With the buy out of Zapata, i imagine him to start with Mexes, and with an extra reinforcement to replace Yepes as well as to compete with Mexespata if he can, Ogbonna would be my bet. With Torino taking an interest for Amelia, Salamon, Bakaye and Nocerino, i don't think its too farfetched to see him wear a Milan shirt.

Antonini might be heading out this summer, if so then we need just a decent backup for him.

Abiatti showed that he still can perform for us, but his injuries have been a bit much, if Amelia is to be headed out this summer. Then my ideal replacement would be Perin. I know that he isn't ready for the highest level and as a starting keeper, and i dont want him to be the starting keeper yet. Abiatti will continue to be the first, and he can groom Perin, Perin can play when Abiatti is injured or if there's a cup game or any other reason.

If the rumors about Ambrosini are true, then we need to get someone to fill in his shoes too. Should be someone young, and not too expensive. Although i'd prefer to keep Ambro

I still think KPB can be useful to us, although if he wants to move abroad then i can live with that

I don't know what of Emanuelson tbh, i think he can make a decent back up for ES. But as i said with KPB, i can live with him leaving

Don't think it will take more than 30 mil to make this team elite. If the reports about Poli having already signed for us, then that can make our midfield competitive enough. If the rumors about Ambrosini are true, then we need to get someone to fill in his shoes too. Should be someone young, and not too expensive.

Galliani has hinted that our squad be reduced somewhere between 25-27 players, im fine in that regard

--------------------------------Abiatti
--------Abate--------------Mexes----Zapata/Ogbonna-----------MDS
--Montolivo/Alcantara---------NDJ/Montolivo---------Poli/Muntari
--------------KPB-----------------Balo------------ES

---------------------------Perin
-----------MDS-----Bonera--------Ogbonna--Constant
--------Alcantara/Flamini--------Ambro-------Cristante/Muntari
--Cerci--------------------Petagna---------------Niang

These aren't the XI's that we might see next season. But instead what i could think up of trying to fit Monty, Alcantara and Poli, along with NDJ. Although Cristante might not see a lot of minutes
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:05 pm

"Allegri just left Via Turati. The transfer market meeting with Galliani lasted almost two hours."

Can't wait to hear our transfer targets Proud

Lazzarri Proud
Kucka Proud
Matuzalem Proud
Random French player who's out of contract Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:29 pm

Galliani is a big fan of Thiago. He was interested in buying him back in 2011 as our Mr. X, but Barca didn't want to sell him.

Poli Monto Thiago

:bow:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Confused Genoa with Palermo :facepalm: SMH

Totally forgot about Urby and Didac's existence. Best for both Milan and Didac's career that he returns to La Liga. Urby should leave too, failed as a LB, failed as a CDM, failed as a Trequatista.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:09 pm

Casciavit wrote:Galliani is a big fan of Thiago. He was interested in buying him back in 2011 as our Mr. X, but Barca didn't want to sell him.

Poli Monto Thiago

:bow:

i think galliani dont want another xavi case here.. so he will get him if he wants him
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:48 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:"Allegri just left Via Turati. The transfer market meeting with Galliani lasted almost two hours."

Can't wait to hear our transfer targets Proud

Lazzarri Proud
Kucka Proud
Matuzalem Proud
Random French player who's out of contract Proud

rofl

Btw , Montolivo will be playing left central midfield , not right midfield.. Anyway, i agree we need to replace Ambrosini , doesn't matter if he's leaving or not.

He probably might want out though , i am sure he understands he's not up with the rest of the team anymore. Whilst i'm of a mind to say a few appearences are worth it for Ambrosini , i think he should just call it a day at Milan , like his buddies have done. Have a nice experience abroad and come back to Milan after retirement . Whatever happens , the respect all Rossoneri have for him cannot change . But he is 36 and De Jong is at his peak years , with Montolivo set to be our next captain and already having Muntari in front of him.. it looks better for Ambro to leave , he's a magnifiscent proffesional and i am sure he has at least two more good years left in him.

Assuming Ambrosini and dat scrub Traore are indeed on the go , we should be able to afford yet another signing in the midfield other than Poli.And if Galliani has any sense left , he better go for Hernanes , who rejected a contract extention with Lazio and would probably kill to play for a club like Milan , not to mention he isn't getting any younger and he will want CL football like crazy. With his contract ending in 2015 , Lazio would be mad not to sell and if the player wants Milan , 15-18m will be enough to get him.

As for dat ader scrub Muntari , he embarrased us all and seriously jeopardised our chances to make the CL , we could have lost the entire season that night , because of his stupidity. We should be selling him and if he has any sense left in that empty head of his , he should want out to , because he's going to rot on the bench next season in any case. At 28 and with his unjustified arrogance , he might be open to a move , especialy if Milan can include him in some deal for a new player. Muntari-youngster-Xmillions for Hernanes hmm He will probably stay though Summer Mercato 2013  2276801876

Now , as for Boateng. I will look at this from Milan's side.He will have to fight for his place in the team again , his first half of the season was a complete disgrace , acting like the team starts and ends with him , proper primadona and without any justification other than Seedorf's 10 Proud behind his back. Let him have his lesson if he wants to remain at Milan , nothing else will suffice imo. Fight it over with the rest , if he doesn't like that , Galliani can sell him to the highest bidder. Perhaps he's integral to the team , but Milan isn't a playground.Seeing as to how we look for midfielders and at the right wing ,exactly where he's been playing, one can only assume what will happen with him..If appropriate additions are going to be made, it could well mean he's not content with rotation and he wants guarantees for next season . If that's the case and i think it might be , then Galliani should be looking to sell him. Seeing that players like Poli and Hernanes are well available this summer at considerable prices and we could do with the money , the possibility to sell him is there. I guess it remains to be seen , but i would sell him if that would enable us to buy both Poli and Hernanes.

Midfielders : Hernanes - De Jong - Montolivo = Flamini - Muntari - Poli and Cristante,
Except Muntari....(fuuuuu) it's sweet if you ask me.

Out : Ambro - Nocerino - Traore and Boateng. It could well be that Flamini is also out , if a good offer does arrive. He has had a nice season and is currently at peak and soon he'll be a free agent. We'll see what happens , although i wouldn't like it to lose a loyal player , who puts the team in front of him . Only if he wants out i would let him go.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Alfredo Pedulla: Milan has shown interest in K.Honda, he refused to renew his contract that ends next january, many clubs are interested in him but he prefers Milan.

has there been a single mercato without us being linked to him in recent years??
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:13 pm

The more i look at our team, the more i realize that we are not that far off from competing on all fronts, and tbh there isnt that much money to be spent either this is how i see it, IMO

Is it too far-fetched to say we have a budget of 20M for the summer? i think its around that. so lets work with that amount.

My Ideal Team would be 25 Players + 3 Goalkeepers.

Lets keep the 4-3-3 formation also.

Goalkeepers:

#1 - Abbiati
#2 - Amelia
#3 - Gabriel

Lets face it, i dont think Perin will arrive this summer. He will play 1 year at Genoa then i think he will come to Milan. So in the meantime our goaltending situation will remain the same.

Arrive: Nobody
Leave: Nobody

Defense:

RB: Abate, De Sciglio.

CB: Mexes,Zapata,Ogbonna,Bonera,Zaccardo,Salamon.

LB: Constant, Didac (i really wanna see him given a proper chance)

so all we added in here is Ogbonna. Now contrary to what reports say that Toro want 20M for him, we all know for a fact that if we get him it will be for a lot less. Whether its by including players from the Primavera or 1st team, or just because Galliani is a genius, i see Ogbonna arriving for about 10-12M

Arrive: Ogbonna( 10-12M) Zapata (Permanent, ill say between 3-4M instead of 6)
Leave: Yepes (Retire/Free Agent), Antonini (2M)

Midfield:

Montolivo, De Jong, Muntari, Flamini, Ambrosini, Traore, Nocerino, Boateng,Hernanes,Cristante,Poli

We need some reinforcements here. From what i read we 100% bought Poli just a couple of minor details left to be resolved, Cristante will also join in 100% as he is Milan property. I would still say we would be missing another creative Mid. 1st person that comes to mind? Hernanes, is he available?, im sure he is. is he cheap? no, BUT hes not that expensive either. im sure Galliani can get him for about 17M.

Arrive: Poli (6.5M), Cristante (free), Hernanes (17M)

Leave: Traore (1.5M), Ambrosini (Retire/Free Agent) Nocerino (5M), Boateng (15M)

Attack: Balotelli, El Shaarawy, Niang, Pazzini, Robinho, Saponara, Petagna, Cerci / Pierre Aub.

I would sell Robinho to Santos for 8M, and with that money we can get ourselves a RW. Cerci, or Recently Pierre Aub. i don't know how much Pierre would go for, im sure at least double what Cerci is worth. if thats the case, ill go with Cerci, if Pierre's price ain't that bad then ill go with him.

Arrive: Petagna (Free), Saponara (Free, bought in January), Cerci / Pierre Aub. Cerci (6M) / Aub (12-14M)

Leave: Robinho 8M

4-3-3

Abbiati/Gabriel

Abate/De Sciglio - Mexes/Zapata - Ogbonna/Salamon - Constant/Vila
Montolivo/Poli - De Jong/Muntari - Hernanes/Flamini
Cerci or Pierre Aub / Niang - Balotelli/Pazzini - El Shaarawy/Saponara

Reserve Players: incase of injuries or suspended players they come in.

Defense:
Bonera, Zaccardo

Midfield:
Cristante

Attack:
Petagna

Money Spent:

Zapata 4M, Poli: 6.5M, Hernanes 17M, Ogbonna 12M, Cerci 6M OR Pierre 12M

=

45.5M - 51.5M

Money Received:

Antonini 2M, Traore: 1.5M, Nocerino 5M, Boateng 15M, Robinho 8M

=

31.5M

Keep in mind we have a 20M Budget, if we bring in the players i said for those amounts, and we sell the players i said for those amounts also we should be just perfect in terms of NOT over exceeding budget. if its Cerci we buy, not only will we not over exceed, we will even make a little profit. if we buy Pierre then we should have just enough.

Overall Team:

Abbiati, Amelia, Gabriel; Abate, De Sciglio, Obgonna, Mexes, Zapata, Bonera, Zaccardo, Salamon, Vila, Constant; Montolivo, Poli, De Jong, Hernanes, Muntari, Flamini, Cristante; El Shaarawy, Balotelli, Cerci/Pierre, Niang, Pazzini,Petagna.

for a total of 26 players + 3 goalkeepers.

i say with a team like this, we can challenge.

Forza Milan!

TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:20 pm

TonyDaBeast wrote:The more i look at our team, the more i realize that we are not that far off from competing on all fronts, and tbh there isnt that much money to be spent either this is how i see it, IMO

Is it too far-fetched to say we have a budget of 20M for the summer? i think its around that. so lets work with that amount.

Goalkeepers:

#1 - Abbiati
#2 - Amelia
#3 - Gabriel

Lets face it, i dont think Perin will arrive this summer. He will play 1 year at Genoa then i think he will come to Milan. So in the meantime our goaltending situation will remain the same.

Defense:

so all we added in here is Ogbonna. Now contrary to what reports say that Toro want 20M for him, we all know for a fact that if we get him it will be for a lot less. Whether its by including players from the Primavera or 1st team, or just because Galliani is a genius, i see Ogbonna arriving for about 10-12M

Midfield:

Montolivo, De Jong, Muntari, Flamini, Ambrosini, Traore, Nocerino, Boateng,Hernanes,Cristante,Poli

We need some reinforcements here. From what i read we 100% bought Poli just a couple of minor details left to be resolved, Cristante will also join in 100% as he is Milan property. I would still say we would be missing another creative Mid. 1st person that comes to mind? Hernanes, is he available?, im sure he is. is he cheap? no, BUT hes not that expensive either. im sure Galliani can get him for about 17M.

Leave: Traore (1.5M), Ambrosini (Retire/Free Agent) Nocerino (5M), Boateng (15M)

Attack: Balotelli, El Shaarawy, Niang, Pazzini, Robinho, Saponara, Petagna, Cerci / Pierre Aub.

I would sell Robinho to Santos for 8M, and with that money we can get ourselves a RW. Cerci, or Recently Pierre Aub. i don't know how much Pierre would go for, im sure at least double what Cerci is worth. if thats the case, ill go with Cerci, if Pierre's price ain't that bad then ill go with him.

Arrive: Petagna (Free), Saponara (Free, bought in January), Cerci / Pierre Aub. Cerci (6M) / Aub (12-14M)

4-3-3

Abbiati/Gabriel

Defense:
Bonera, Zaccardo

Midfield:
Cristante

Attack:
Petagna

Money Spent:

=

45.5M - 51.5M

Money Received:

=

31.5M

Keep in mind we have a 20M Budget, if we bring in the players i said for those amounts, and we sell the players i said for those amounts also we should be just perfect in terms of NOT over exceeding budget. if its Cerci we buy, not only will we not over exceed, we will even make a little profit. if we buy Pierre then we should have just enough.

Overall Team:

Abbiati, Amelia, Gabriel; Abate, De Sciglio, Obgonna, Mexes, Zapata, Bonera, Zaccardo, Salamon, Vila, Constant; Montolivo, Poli, De Jong, Hernanes, Muntari, Flamini, Cristante; El Shaarawy, Balotelli, Cerci/Pierre, Niang, Pazzini,Petagna.

Forza Milan!

Excellent post Tony. Realistic targets who will greatly improve our team and all within budget. I think you are underestimating how much we will get for Nocerino, more than 5 million, definitely. I think Pierre will cost more, and I don't know why but Didac has been unfairly ostracised his entire Milan career, it's best for both parties to move on. Also the case of Saponara, he is a CAM, very average on the wing. In a 4-3-3, his most realistic position is an advanced CM role.

If Galliani and Co follow this blueprint, I will be very happy with our market indeed.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Im not really keen on Cerci. KPB, Niang and Saponara should be enough imo

But you never know with B&G silent
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:30 pm

M99 wrote:
TonyDaBeast wrote:The more i look at our team, the more i realize that we are not that far off from competing on all fronts, and tbh there isnt that much money to be spent either this is how i see it, IMO

Goalkeepers:

#1 - Abbiati
#2 - Amelia
#3 - Gabriel

Defense:

Midfield:

4-3-3

Abbiati/Gabriel

Defense:
Bonera, Zaccardo

Midfield:
Cristante

Attack:
Petagna

Money Spent:

=

45.5M - 51.5M

Money Received:

=

31.5M

Overall Team:

Forza Milan!

Excellent post Tony. Realistic targets who will greatly improve our team and all within budget. I think you are underestimating how much we will get for Nocerino, more than 5 million, definitely. I think Pierre will cost more, and I don't know why but Didac has been unfairly ostracised his entire Milan career, it's best for both parties to move on. Also the case of Saponara, he is a CAM, very average on the wing. In a 4-3-3, his most realistic position is an advanced CM role.

If Galliani and Co follow this blueprint, I will be very happy with our market indeed.

thanks man, and hey, if we can get more than 5M for nocerino by all means thank you lol, i just tried to stay as reasonable as possible. God knows how much his value has dropped after his terrible season :facepalm:

im not trying to turn this into a fifa manager mode game, but cmon G, im sure you can do something like this!
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Nobody fear!!! We have been linked to the athletic FREAK LUCA TONI!!!! :facepalm:
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:19 am

Luca. Proud

I honestly love the guy, however absolutely ridiculous rumour. Petagna should be used in Pazzini's role until Giampaolo recovers from his current injury. Signings such as these needlessly inflate our squad size, though I do admit that I think that Luca would work as a shock substitute. I dislike purchasing players who will have effectively no space in which to operate when someone returns from injury before the transfer window even opens again.

Writing my full post at the moment, though it is similar to many already posted.

Edit: Just noticed the top comment on that video.

Because he's the hero Fiorentina deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight. Pepperoni.

rofl rofl rofl
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:38 pm

rofl rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:37 pm

LOL if this was 5-6 seasons ago I would have crapped my pants with joy. Now, I'm crapping my pants with fear.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:58 am

Keep getting linked to CAMs. The 4-3-1-2 has drastically changed transfer plans of our entire midfield. Will get at least one CAM to compete with Saponara. Diamanti, Illicic and Pastore have all been recently linked. Pastore is highly unrealistic. If Boateng stays he will be there to provide depth for CAM spot, but we all know he is not a natural 10.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:10 pm

I think if Boateng is going to stay , he will be used as a utility player . Diamanti , Ilicic and Pastore , none of them will join Milan , especialy Pastore. Diamanti rumours are bollocks , Zamparini wants too much for a relegated side and Pastore is just too expensive.

Belhanda would be a great option imo .

Nicollin reveiled Milan has made an offer and it's up to Belhanda to choose from Milan , Inter , Atletico , Galatasary and Aston Villa.. Galliani doesn't talk about players he is going to sign , unless they are very , very close to join. I think he kept his mouth shut because he doesn't want other clubs to get involved. If Galliani did offer respectable wages for him , seeing as Inter won't be playing in Europe next season Laughing , he could well choose Milan .

Nothing is certain really , but i would like Belhanda in Milan. If he says no to Milan then no worries , better this way , we need players who want Milan badly . If he says yes , though.. Belhanda Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:32 pm

It's 10th of June as of now and these are the players Milan has signed , so far :

Zapata has signed a permanent contract resently
Constant was fully bought in January
Vergara and Saponara were also bought in January
Jorginho who will stay with Hellas Verona for one more season.

Players that could be on the go , but their departures could well depend on what offers we get for them or in what deals the club could include them , exchange -loans , end of a loan e.t.c :

Nocerino
Traore
Robinho
Bojan
Boateng
Didac
Salamon
Gabriel
Antonini
Muntari
Taiwo
Emanuelson

Players that their contracts end in June 30 :

Yepes
Ambrosini
Flamini

There are lots of players that could well leave the club . Out of them , i'd wager Yepes , Taiwo , Bojan and one of Didac and Antonini are already looking for new clubs. One of Didac-Antonini will leave 100% .

The club could sell Robinho as well as Nocerino. Robinho probably wants to go to Santos and the club should allow him to leave for an offer of 8-10m. He's not worth more.This summer is our last chance to get any money from Robinho and Galliani knows that very well. Although if alternatives prove too costly , he could stay as backup to Ses , or even as trequartista , even though I wouldn't want Milan to depend on Robinho because.. he's undependable lol .

Nocerino , well , i think it depends on what happens with Flamini. If Flamini isn't going to stay , then Nocerino will stay. If Flamini signs yet another contract extention , Noce will be sold , 100% . One of them will be here next season , not both.

Traore could be included in some sort of deal . Could leave on loan if he asks to. Could be released of his contract if mutual agreement can be found. Staying isn't an option , both for him and for the club. There's always the possibility of him staying however and just sit on the bench for the last year of his contract , if nothing can be done and no offer arrives. That will suck obviously , for everyone involved , so they better sort it out.

Ambrosini i've already talked about , i think he's leaving , yet if he does stay in the end , it wouldn't hurt anyone. Muntari should be leaving for all sort of reasons , but unless a good offer does arrive , i doubt it.

Taiwo will leave once again , 100%. Emanuelson , he should find a team and stay in England , didn't work out for anyone. Bojan is already gone unless something dramatic happens which i doubt very much.

Salamon and Gabriel , should stay in Milan imo and wait for their chance. It will come some day and it will be worth it if they keep improving. However , if the club could sign a nice player with one of them involved , i wouldn't mind really. Better be something really good , though .

Boateng , i've already said what i think. He thinks too much of himself and so few he has proven on the field this season. He's a great proffesional though and we need such players , even after their worst season at Milan. If he's willing to fight for his place again with no guarantees , then we shouldn't sell him. Otherwise good riddance , we could do with the money . It's not like we are going to miss his 3 goals or anything.

For once , if we actualy sell , we will improve lol. Too many fronts for Galliani to deal with , let's hope he does his job well because we have little to no space for new signings right now . I am not so confident to say it will be anywhere near that number , 15 , but the closer to that the better . If more than half of them do find new clubs , it will be a job particularly well done and i hope Galliani will manage it .

And with Cristante and Petagna confirmed to join the roster as well , shit are going to get real this summer.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: